The James Bond Movie Trivia Quiz

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Each movie has a character whose name has an "E" in it?
    PatricE.
    kErim.
    This question is just absurd darling.
    No, it is your answers that are. Grasping at straws are we? =))
    Yes, I think it's obvious we're all grasping at straws!
    What's more, we've all proposed CORRECT answers.
    It's not our fault your question was absolute balderdash.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Yes, I think it's obvious we're all grasping at straws!
    What's more, we've all proposed CORRECT answers.
    It's not our fault your question was absolute balderdash.

It's not my fault your microscopic brain cells aren't put to use. Everyone here but you have given great, logic answers, not some rubbish about names with the same letter in them. =))
    I was being a bit of a sarcastic in my responses.
    Why?
    Because I'm not the only one frustrated by the broadness of your requirements.
    "It's in FRWL and SF, but also in a lot of other Bond movies."
    Well, that narrows it down.
    I was being a bit of a sarcastic in my responses.
    Why?
    Because I'm not the only one frustrated by the broadness of your requirements.
    "It's in FRWL and SF, but also in a lot of other Bond movies."
    Well, that narrows it down.

That's what all the clues are for, and I already gave the answer away if you bothered to pay attention.
    Well, I'll let some other genius here get it.
    Clearly I'm too daft for an intellectual titan like you.
    Sit back and watch as NOBODY guesses the answer.
    Well, I'll let some other genius here get it.
    Clearly I'm too daft for an intellectual titan like you.
    Sit back and watch as NOBODY guesses the answer.

I've given it away, so it will be solved soon enough. All one has to do is look and see at the same moment while possessing some cleverness.
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 101
    Bond is partnered with an agent to ease the weight on his shoulders?
    Kerim.
    Eve.
    Wow how unique.
    Bond is partnered with an agent to ease the weight on his shoulders?
    Kerim.
    Eve.

Wow how unique.

You are way cold, not even close to anything I am looking for.
    Bond uses a flare gun?
    Bond uses a flare gun?

Obviously not. Bloody hell...
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 101
    What?
    Bond sets the ocean blazing at the end of FRWL.
    Bond uses the flare to light up the ice at the end of SF.
    Why am I "obviously" wrong?
    You are obviously a bit thick my love
    edited April 2013 Posts: 28,694
    What?
    Bond sets the ocean blazing at the end of FRWL.
    Bond uses the flare to light up the ice at the end of SF.
    Why am I "obviously" wrong?
    You are obviously a bit thick my love
    I said obviously not because the clues don't point to that moment. Last time I checked flare guns aren't Bond staples and don't help Bond out of several jams.

It is like I asked "What is 2 + 2" and you answered "potato." =))
    A new Q is introduced in both?
    A new Q is introduced in both?

No.
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 154
    Is it that Bond is is working with an ally during his mission that works for a secret service/government agency? In this case, Kerim and Eve?
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    How about in both films Bond shoots down a helicopter ?.
    Matt wrote:
    Is it that Bond is is working with an ally during his mission that works for a secret service/government agency? In this case, Kerim and Eve?

You are not far from the answer.
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    How about in both films Bond shoots down a helicopter ?.

No.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Rats feature in both films.?
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    Rats feature in both films.?

No. Pay attention to the clues when you are thinking; they won't lead you the wrong way.
    The girl in both films is initially allied with the villain until they meet Bond? (Severine is Silva's sex slave and Tatiana is helping Klebb at first)
    The girl in both films is initially allied with the villain until they meet Bond? (Severine is Silva's sex slave and Tatiana is helping Klebb at first)

No. I must say that I am truly surprised at just how similar these two films are!
    What do you know about sex slaves Brady? Youre asexual. Aka cant get a woman.

"Well if you cant get a woman, get a clean old man.."
    Now as to my guess, both films feature the famous tofana
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @WillardWhyteSpeakin, that's actually not what 'asexual' means.
    WillardWhyteSpeakin.
    The Tofana is only in For Your Eyes Only.
    Luigi leaves it on Bond's mirror as a warning.
    OK back to the question.
    The actors who play Bond in FRWL and SF both have names starting with C.
    Connery.
    Craig.
    Yes Im well aware creasy. But how can brady even have sex when he wont leave his dark dungeon. In a years time he will have amassed half a million posts. He needs to step away from the PC/Mac apple for his safety
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited April 2013 Posts: 40,492
    Wow. I enjoy that this question has everyone good and stumped, but are some of you even paying attention to the clues? How does Connery and Craig become vital to the mission, in terms of the letter 'C' in their name? I don't understand.

Is it something to do with gambling or perhaps the ejector seat/machine guns on the Aston? Granted, it's a smaller part of the 'Aston' (which you said was a bigger staple), but still.
    I was joking about Connery and Craig.
    Because.
    The question is so broad and stupid.
    What are the similarities between Jungle 2 Jungle and Shirley Temple's Stowaway?
    They both have a female in them.
    For example.
    How utterly barmy.
    How funny, some of you lot actually took my asexual comment seriously. A few of you must not pay attention to my love letters to Eva Green or Marilyn Monroe then? :))

Anyway to get back on track...

@Creasy47, it is not anything to do with an Aston. But keep at it, as you are one of the few using the clues I have provided. :)

Here are all the clues assembled, with three more added on for good measure:

*The answer is one of the staples of the series, and not just a one-off or two time deal, though it is not as traditional as the Aston, Martini or gun barrel either.

*The answer is many times crucial to Bond and his mission's success, and helps to alleviate the heaviness of responsibility on his shoulders.

*Without me Bond would often lose a leg or two up on the action.

*I am one of the only things Bond truly trusts and can depend on.

*Though I have many faces I am always the same.

Use the clues and be sure to think of things that ultimately are a great service to Bond in his mission an innumerable amount of times. I have clued to the answer several times and am quite confident it will be answered if one only thinks on it a bit.