The James Bond Movie Trivia Quiz

Comments

• Why dont u get off the copmuter and geta life

12k posts cmon

Why don't you get off the computer and learn how to spell, embrace a novel, read a dictionary, I personally don't give a damn. However, when you go attacking other members of such a wonderful forum, and continually insult and degrade a franchise which I care so much for, by creating childish fan art etc, I began to care. Never attack someone else when you have far too many faults yourself. Grammar being a major one.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    I've binned about half a page worth of arguing.
    As has been requested numerous times, if you encounter a troll, or difficult member, simply flag or PM a mod.
    Please DO NOT continue posting, adding un-necessasary comments to fuel a flame war.
    Thanks.
    Now if within the next 24 hours no clues are forthcoming from @Pierceuhhh then I will contact him to provide one.
    If he doesn't reply, then he's turn will be forfeit and the turn will pass onto the next member.
    As he won the turn, it is his. However I will not let a popular thread be hijacked by any of the clowns that treat this forum like a circus.
  • ChristartosChristartos Banned
    Very reasonsable Benny....CHEERS to you and the rest of the mods! Lets make things better!!!

I look forward to seeing piernceuuhhhs clues becuase it has me duped!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    edited March 2013 Posts: 14,864
    Just an update. I have PM'd @Pierceuhhh and asked him to provide a clue.
    Watch this space.
    Regular trivia will resume shortly.
  • PierceuhhhPierceuhhh Banned
    HUMMMMMMMM thank you Benni.

OK I see my question was too hard. OK. chaps....

OK what does YOLT, LALD, TND and SKYFALL are the only 007 movis to have this in common?

Clue #1: MOONRAKER may or maynt be inclkuded among them it is hard to see :)

Clue #1: Focus on the ENDINGS of these movies chaps... you are among pro here... :)
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    The destruction of a hidden location?
    NO it is somehting more uniqe than this...

It will seme odd when you realise what it is! For a series of COUNT EM 23 movies, that only 4 should contain this popuilar movie element... most uniqe...
  • Another clue ;o
    HOMMMMMMM... it is to hard to think of a clue...

LEt us just say...

The final battle in GOLDFINGER is NOT take place in this.
    the final battle to Skyfall DOES take place in this element...
    and it is impossible to tell duen to its location if MOONRATER takes place in this element...

... I hope i have not reveal all chaps...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    They have events occurring at twilight?
  • Night time?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Hmmm, it can't be night time because of DAF, LTK, TWINE. No idea.
  • The climax battles don't take place at night though.
  • TOFANA007TOFANA007 Banned
    Hmmm a wildguess

they ALL of them have a bank robbery

• Now, get on your @Pierceuhhh account and tell us if we have the right answer yet. [/quote]

Oh Brady! I just realised if that is the correct answer, you said it first. Damn. :-O
    I SAY it first but Benny delete my posts ...whata jip
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Now, get on your @Pierceuhhh account and tell us if we have the right answer yet.

Oh Brady! I just realised if that is the correct answer, you said it first. Damn. :-O [/quote]

I am not sure if it is right, though... I am trying to think back but not getting anywhere. That may be it.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 114
    It is right i know cos i gave this answer 2 +1/2 hours before pierceuhh even game the secong cluses!

corrupt boards
    It is right i know cos i gave this answer 2 +1/2 hours before pierceuhh even game the secong cluses!

corrupt boards
    And there is also the fact that you are the same person. But please, go onto your @Pierceuhhh account and tell yourself you are correct so we can move along...
    edited March 2013 Posts: 89
    ask Benny yourr corrupted MOD here.. he has sent ALL THREE (that is right three ) of us THREATENING and harmful privvate mesagges. saying he is WATCHING US.. I warned if he threaten me, OR my family again i wil talk to my attourney.
    TOFANA007 wrote:
    ask Benny yourr corrupted MOD here.. he has sent ALL THREE (that is right three ) of us THREATENING and harmful privvate mesagges.
    You mean just you.
    HERE is theproof this is the threat

W2yKy6B.jpg

name them and shamethem... a close eye? doe he have surveilance on us? Benny you are a socciopath
    edited March 2013 Posts: 114
    WOW....these are revelations!!!!!!

Saying he is watching you....okay

BUT THREASTENING A FAMILY./...come on now thats too far. contact an attorney , screencap the posts and post them here to expose BENNY for the corrupt liar he is

cmon on now lets have faith..
    I have alreddy SAVED them to my hard drive and X-ternal harddrive HD, and have my attourney, Sam Hammity shuold anymore threats continue..

to all Mods, were all bondfans here.. be nice no more threats nomore tears

MORe e-harassment, cyberbllying

Qv8wtSY.jpg
    TO all MODS>>>> consider this a warning.
    Oh please. Someone just get this imbecile off this site. I am sick of listening to all this.
    brad lets relax... have a sipp of wine. maybe some mariwana. YOU brad.

YOU

are amung friends here chap
    edited March 2013 Posts: 28,694
    TOFANA007 wrote:
    brad lets relax... have a sipp of wine. maybe some mariwana. YOU brad.

YOU

are amung friends here chap

Again, I don't use revolting drugs and I am not your friend.
    hey my lifeis being thretened i am partialy disabled i am confineed to home where i telecomute for my job this behaviour is frigghtening and not NOT welcome
    Well done @SkyfallSilva yu did it! Thats right each movei and film have the final battel at sunny daytime EXCEPT those 4 i describe... a uniqe perspectif on a 23 film sereis:) i cant belief it... Moonrapet of course is in orbit whete there is no day or night... SkyfallSilva the floor is your:)

Forgif please the big block of text... My return button on my Ipad is jammed..,

Sent from my Ipad