BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I'll have a go, but there's a real lack of participation on these caption rounds now ?
    There has been plenty of submissions.

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2013 Posts: 13,879
    628x471.jpg
    Perhaps I should start paying attention when Q tells me not to touch anything in his lab. You see, Diana- right now I'd very much like to hold your hand- but I'm afraid I've spilled some of Q's high strength super glue on mine...
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 886
    Ok, doing this on mobile....aaarghh.
    Thanks for entering....great stuff as usual.
    Joint 3rd for everyone and a Toblerone.

2nd
    DCisared wrote:
    " A kilt may look good darling Tracy but the friction plays havoc with ones balls"
    - Nicki Nacky Noo :)

WINNER:
    GL: "And here's the amount of films I'll make after this one”
    - And that simply was that. :(

Take it away @BondWillReturn..... :D
  • Thank you, @danslittlefinger, very unexpected :D

So, this one should be fun:

craigy2a.jpg
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    "I'm a little teapot, short and stout. This is my handle..."
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "I'm a little teapot, short and stout. This is my handle..."

I think we already have a winner.

"Craig's tryout for ABBA."

Craig: "Do these pants make my thighs look cute?"
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    edited February 2013 Posts: 1,329
    Bond tells silva all about his 'first time' .....
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Dan proves that Bond really does dance with death.
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 22
    BondGeorgeLazenby_t607.jpg

.....and I'll just .... eeease into the role of Bond. No one will notice the difference....
  • For my next trick Rachel Weiz will appear directly under my right hand.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Yojimbo wrote:
    .....and I'll just .... eeease into the role of Bond. No one will notice the difference....

Friend, the caption is for the Last picture.That one is already out of sight now. ;)
  • X3MSonicX wrote:
    Yojimbo wrote:

Friend, the caption is for the Last picture.That one is already out of sight now. ;)

I know, I came back from work today and several hours later, just updated without seeing there was a winner and new picture. I notice this now and feel pretty embarrassed (emoticon embarrassed face).

"Daniel Craig is pictured here, rehearsing a scene from Skyfall that was cut from the final script by John Logan. The scene was the climax of the film where Bond and M had to face Silva and his henchman in a dance-off, the trophy for the competition containing inside it a diamond that could power a laser that was capable of attacking any location on the globe in seconds."
    craigy2a.jpg[/quote]

In an attempt to appear young and hip, Daniel Craig skips a few decades and goes with metro disco
  • Something went wrong with your quote there, @Yojimbo ;)
  • oh god I need help
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited February 2013 Posts: 40,374
    "So you say when I turn like this, Rachel, it makes me look a lot more attractive than usual? Fair en -- say, why are you taking a picture of this? Your 'special little photo album?' It won't get posted on the Internet, yeah? Ahh, good. Thank you, darling."
    I fixed it

..... no, no I didn't
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    On the set of skyfall:
    "So Sam ,You're saying the audience will buy into this new gunbarrel?"
    A hungover 007 tries to sneak out of MI6 after realizing he wore the wrong shoes.
    "When Mathis told Bond he had pills for everything, 007 had no idea that some of those would make him do a mean one-man samba."
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 886
    ”walk like an assass-in”.... \:D/
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    ”walk like an assass-in”.... \:D/
    ha!

Here is my little attempt (with genuine thanks to Barbara):

Daniel Craig's audition for the film, The Full Monty, failed when the director thought he was merely imitating a lame disco duck. However, when Barbara Broccoli heard that Daniel was willing to take his clothes off in a movie that planted a happy thought in her mind ... and the idea kept nagging at her until ... well, the rest is Bond history. ;)
    Yojimbo wrote:
    craigy2a.jpg

In an attempt to appear young and hip, Daniel Craig skips a few decades and goes with metro disco

Hello boys!!! :P
    Scaramanga's fully poseable mannequin of 007 was perhaps the most entertaining feature of his funhouse.
    Thank you, @danslittlefinger, very unexpected :D

So, this one should be fun:

craigy2a.jpg

"Your Shaloin Tiger Style is no match for my Drunken Boxing, compliments of a few martinis... Shaken, of course."
  • *bump*
  • *bump*

*BUMP* indeed! Okay, I'll give you guys a few more days and judge this after the weekend!

Fashion experts everywhere have kept Dan on his toes ever since the orange laces incident.
  • *bump*

*BUMP* indeed! Okay, I'll give you guys a few more days and judge this after the weekend!

;)