Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Corrine.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Corrine
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Corinne
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Corrine Dufour.
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 321
    Serena Williams could be the villainess of a Bond movie. Kind of a May Day figure due to her physique maybe?

Edit: My apologies, wrong thread.
    D'oh!
  • Corinne.
    Corrine
    Why is every one voting 4 Corrine?
    Because we prefer her to Magda. ;-)
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Because we prefer her to Magda. ;-)
    lol
    (*)
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Corinne obviously - good to see Magda finally put to the sword, as it were...
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Whoever compared Serena Williams to May Day, thank you for making me re-taste my roast beef from lunch.

Never let it be said that Corrine isn't resiliant. After trailing 3-0, Corrine stormed back with a 14-2 run to eliminate Magda by a count of...

Corrine Dufour 14
    Magda 5
    Serena Williams 1

Congratulations to Serena Williams for equaling the vote count of Cigar Girl, Bibi Dahl, Rosika Milkos and Pola Iavona.

Also, congratulations to Corrine for moving on to the quarterfinals. That's now two Swedes down in this round.

In the first round we had a Nancy-Tracy OHMSS matchup. In the second round, we had a Honey-Taro Dr No matchup. Today, we're going to have another same film matchup.

The first same film contestant has proven she can handle women with an upper body gravity advantage. This woman eliminated Tiffany Case and Agent Caruso to make it to the third round. This woman was patient in waiting for Bond, valued every moment she spent with him and didn't want him to go to Jamaica and Turkey. Waiting can fuel some angst and she is looking to take it out on her opponent. You know who I'm talking about. Bringing her putter down, please welcome the UK's own, Eunice Gayson...

Sylvia Trench

There can be suspense in a same film matchup. For you see, Honey Rider and Tatiana Romanov are both alive and well in the tournament. Will we have another battle of Dr No women? Let's find out.

This woman is blonde. This woman is beautiful. This woman is known for a certain part of her anatomy. This woman was in a memorable Bond film. Haven't figured it out yet? OK, I'll help you out. This woman defeated Manuela and Pat Fearing to get here. Now I think you know who it is. She loves train rides, boat rides, gondola rides and Bond rides. From Russia, er, Italy with love, please welcome Daniela Bianchi...

Tatiana Romanov

This is going to be a real chess match. Who will win the Ali Kerim Bey Memorial Cup? And who will get the poisoned shoe consolation prize? Vote now and come back tomorrow for the results.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Adjö to the lovely blonde Swedes Goodnight and Magda :-((

For this round, I vote for Tatiana Romanova
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Tatiana Romanova
    Tatiana Romanova
    Tatiania
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    Tatiana because she's the prettiest Russian Secretary ever!
    well this is becoming harder and harder everytime i guess it will become even harder as we advance through the rounds Sylvia
    Wow, this is a tough one. Both great and both very lovely.

However, I'm gonna have to go for Sylvia Trench
    Tatiana
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited June 2011 Posts: 13,894
    I admire your form, Ms....

Trench, Sylvia Trench.
  • Tatiana
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Fabulous! Finally getting rid Trench!

Tatiana it is.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Tatiana
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    Fabulous! Finally getting rid Trench!

Tatiana it is.
    how cruel! LOL!

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Tatiana because her friends call her 'Tanya'.
    Tatiana Romanov.
  • Trench. Sylvia Trench.