• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited October 2012 Posts: 11,139
    Just come out!!!!!!!

It's bloody amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best bind ever!!!!!

Review coming later!

Jesus, this movie owned!!
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    Is it just me or does Craig look absolutely dashing?
  • @doubleoego It actually means more to me that somebody on here loved it than the papers and websites, because on here, I know everyone is a proper Bond fan. Looking forward to reading your review.
  • RC7RC7
    Epic evening! Surreal walking the red carpet straight past Dan. Film was superb, best ever? I'll reserve judgement until further viewings Friday but it's supremely enjoyable. Bardem is killer. A big departure. For the record Girlfriend reckons CR is still better.
  • We all like different parts of the series though. More promising to me is that his tastes seem generally quite close to mine. So I am keen to see the review.
  • I'm not sure about the best ever just yet but I'm really starting to think it's Craigs best film.

@doubleoego @RC7 I have one question.... Is the gunbarrel actually at the end? ;)
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    I'm not sure about the best ever just yet but I'm really starting to think it's Craigs best film.

@doubleoego @RC7 I have one question.... Is the gunbarrel actually at the end? ;)

Sadly, it's confirmed by our very own @marketto007

I think I was the only black guy there.

Yes, gb is at the end but it works and makes sense.
    The opening is awesome, that dun!dun! Part of The James bond theme opens up the scene, you know the music from CR when the moment mr White gets shot in the leg.[\spoiler]
  • RC7RC7
    edited October 2012 Posts: 10,512
    I'm not sure about the best ever just yet but I'm really starting to think it's Craigs best film.

Yes. The title sequence makes up for it. Kleinman's best IMO. Oh and the GB makes sense.
    edited October 2012 Posts: 11,139
    Yeah the TS was incredible! Who was it that was going around saying there were no women in the TS?? Because they were lying.
  • Yep, Rachel was there!

skyfall3-x-large.jpg
    article-2222088-15A58CC9000005DC-986_634x843.jpg

I'm still hoping she will defect from the Bourne camp to Bond!
    ^^Me, too.
  • Can any kind soul who recorded the youtube live streaming of the premiere put it up in it's entirety on here?
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Impressing how the women looks definetly stunning there.
  • is there like the french premiere happening tomorrow? is the crew going to Paris?
    We also managed to raise over £300,000 for charity tonight via cost if tickets and the £10 book we bought.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    MartinBond wrote:

Sadly, it's confirmed by our very own @marketto007

A spoiler alert would've been nice there.

• Where did you guys find it best to get the stars autographs?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-20050813

Haha! Just saw myself walking past at 1:21!! With the camera.....

What a fantastic night it was.....and that was before I saw the movie!
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Can anyone identify the super fan?

IMG_1477.jpg
  • Great night. Got a snap with Namoie, and met a lot of the crew as well as Michael G Wilson!!!
    Loved the film, though I did have a few issues with it.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm so jealous of you all, but it's nice to hear that you all had a magnificent night. Only sixteen days left for me here in the US until I leave campus for the weekend and prepare myself for the midnight premiere.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    doubleoego wrote:
    Yeah the TS was incredible! Who was it that was going around saying there were no women in the TS?? Because they were lying.

that would be me.. lol... i only was only saying it, because the Variety report claimed that they were gone - but it's nice to know that I (and Variety) are wrong.. can't wait to see them.... damn you Brits and your 2 weeks!!! lol.

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    MartinBond wrote:
    Is it just me or does Craig look absolutely dashing?

Completely!
  • lewisblake wrote:
    Can any kind soul who recorded the youtube live streaming of the premiere put it up in it's entirety on here?

I have the 1080p stream but its a 18GB MP4 :-O I´m working on an edit with additional premiere material. Will upload as soon as possible guys

• edited October 2012 Posts: 2,598
    For those who saw the flick at the premiere, how would you rank it? In your top five best Bond films? Top 10? Top 15?

Also, were any of the former Bond actors at the premiere? I checked out part of it last night on the live streaming video but I never saw any of the other Bond actors? Were they there?
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 11,189
    JamesPage wrote:
    Can anyone identify the super fan?

IMG_1477.jpg

Ha, I was talking to those girls for a while. They had masks of Dan's face.