Confirmed: 'Skyfall' World Premiere on October 23rd at Royal Albert Hall

1151617181921»

Comments

• DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    I saw her! I distinctly remember staring down her top

Brilliant! :))
  • robboadam wrote:
    Guys, does anyone remember the outstanding montage before the film started to the tune of 'Nobody Does It Better'?

Is it online at all?

I remember it - very memorable - pretty much like the whole evening.
    So glad it raised that amount for the chosen charities too

Also, did the Premiere ticket give us access to the after party? The coach driver was ushering me onto the coach, but I told him it wasn't for me as I didn't have a ticket.

If it did give us access, I'm gonna feel so sick right now.
  • robboadam wrote:
    Also, did the Premiere ticket give us access to the after party? The coach driver was ushering me onto the coach, but I told him it wasn't for me as I didn't have a ticket.

If it did give us access, I'm gonna feel so sick right now.

I surely hope not.... otherwise I'd feel really, really angry with myself..
    ~X(
  • you would have needed an after party pass to get in once you got to the Tate Modern
  • At Royal World Premiere, anybody took pictures with their camera while walking on the red carpet ? Itz strange ... I walked on the red carpet and my camera refused to click when I was near Daniel Craig. It worked just before I walked on the red carpet and after I walked on the red carpet. I thoroughly checked my Nikon Camera and it was fine. Anybody experienced this with their camera on red carpet ?
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited October 2012 Posts: 1,347
    @cuddapah, here are a few, don't want to show too much ;)

12794_10151125234019024_1653592426_n.jpg
    Anyone who was in the crowd recognize themselves?

And since your camera jammed near Daniel Craig
    406815_10151125240204024_1737897153_n.jpg

559443_10151125242004024_20467527_n.jpg

552170_10151125244974024_169039762_n.jpg
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I'm not sure because I caught the news in the end (German TV) but it appears Daniel Craig (plus other cast I suppose) is sort of stuck in Berlin because he has no flight to NY!
  • I had a few problems in keeping my hands still while taking pictures.... was waaaayy over-excited!

Here are a few....

The best I took is the first...

daniel1m.jpg
    daniel3c.jpg
    p1030597z.jpg
    berenicex.jpg
    p1030601w.jpg
    javierrq.jpg
    daniel2a.jpg

• edited October 2012 Posts: 6,601
    The first is great. :) and the last..what a stand.
  • Germanlady wrote:
    The first is great. :) and the last..what a stand.

A wonderful sight, indeed! I couldn't believe I was standing sooo close to him. I remember passing the main "gate" on the red carpet, looking at my right... and there he was, a few meters from me... he was being interviewed by a BBC guy.

Anyway, after taking a look at my pictures and then watching the official red carpet video, I was able to spot myself in three different places (near Berenice, near Bardem and then wandering around ther ed carpet).

What a cool night!

A Question for those who attended: I was sitting in Circle X and couldn't really see where the Prince ann the cast sat.
    I suppose Prince and Princess were sitting at the back, in one of the balconies, but where was the cast? Anyone can tell me?
  • BenBen
    Anyone at the premiere, would you mind sharing the bits of the film that got people clapping, cheering, laughing, crying or any other reaction to the film. I imagine that the atmosphere is a lot greater in a premiere full of Bond fans than just a normal cinema.
  • Ben wrote:
    Anyone at the premiere, would you mind sharing the bits of the film that got people clapping, cheering, laughing, crying or any other reaction to the film. I imagine that the atmosphere is a lot greater in a premiere full of Bond fans than just a normal cinema.

Here are a few I can remember:
    Cheers and Clapping: the new MGM logo, the garage/Aston Martin scene, Gunbarrel at the end,
    Laughing: Q meets Bond, Bond explains to a villain (Silva?) how his latest gadget works ("it's called radio"), part of the psychological test at MI6 bunker.

Of course there are others, but cannot remember them right now.
    Ben wrote:

The start of the TS. When Bond was sinking underwater. DB5 ejector seat, 'Welcome to Scotland', the bit about the pottery bulldog surviving the blast
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Couple more laughs: Bond and M in her apartment, when she says he's bloody not sleeping there.

Finney calling M "Emma".
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Couple more laughs: Bond and M in her apartment, when she says he's bloody not sleeping there.

Finney calling M "Emma".

I loved the Emma gag as well.
    First time round I missed Bond's 'circle of life' quip when the bad guy cried out from the komodo pit.
    Ben wrote:

I remember light cheers when some of the principles first appear in the film - Craig, Dench and Fiennes.
    The biggest cheer was
    the aston martin
    Big laugh when Bond returns and asks M if she got his post card.
    The first scene between Bond and Silva got big reactions as well.
    I turned up. We weren't in the red carpet area unfortunately and we were on the right hand side while the celebrities seemed to favor the left side as they got out of the car. At least Sam Mendes came up to us which wasn't bad...oh and Christopher Biggins! The peak of my evening.
  • NicNac wrote:

Finney calling M "Emma".

The first scene between Bond and Silva got big reactions as well.

Wonderful reaction to Bond's line to Silva about first times.... ;) Cheers and Clapping and Laughing!!
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Is it just me or has anybody else noticed that the film feels different second or third time round
    Having seen it at the premier and twice at the local cinema I wonder weather the premier showing was some sort of directors cut .
  • Mrcoggins wrote:
    Is it just me or has anybody else noticed that the film feels different second or third time round
    Having seen it at the premier and twice at the local cinema I wonder weather the premier showing was some sort of directors cut .

I think it's just because its the first time seeing it.
  • JFontanezJFontanez United States
    Hello all! My name is Jose, and I am new to this bond community. I was wondering, for those who have had luck in getting tickets to the most recent Bond movie premieres, what the process is like? I know we do not yet know if the premiere will be open to the public, but if it happens to be I want to be prepared in getting tickets.
  • JFontanezJFontanez United States
    robboadam wrote: »
    Can't believe it!! Got 2 tickets. Anyone know what time I should be there if I want to be near the front of the crowds?

Hey man! How was the process for getting tickets to the premiere. I'm hoping to get tickets this year if they open to the public!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    JFontanez wrote: »
    robboadam wrote: »
    Can't believe it!! Got 2 tickets. Anyone know what time I should be there if I want to be near the front of the crowds?

Hey man! How was the process for getting tickets to the premiere. I'm hoping to get tickets this year if they open to the public!

Keep your eye on the Royal Albert Hall web site. Currently no details about ticket sales.