007 Legends Announced

Comments

• Ah, so it's not worked into the story mode then. Ah well, at least it's there.

I think it's too quick though.

Is every gunbarrel of the Craig era gonna be too fast now? CR didn't even have a walk, QOS was way too quick and if the SF one is the same as the Adele ad, that's too quick too, along with this.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Ah, so it's not worked into the story mode then. Ah well, at least it's there.

Is every gunbarrel of the Craig era gonna be too fast now? CR didn't even have a walk, QOS was way too quick and if the SF one is the same as the Adele ad, that's too quick too, along with this.
    It's just a gun barrel.
  • Ah, so it's not worked into the story mode then. Ah well, at least it's there.

It's just a gun barrel.

I know, and it's only the game too, I just think it's a bit too fast.

• there you have the OHMSS mission. I absolutly love the soundtrack! The guy playing it is terrible though, I would do better with one hand and no tv...
  • michallo_wmichallo_w Szczecin, Poland

there you have the OHMSS mission. I absolutly love the soundtrack! The guy playing it is terrible though, I would do better with one hand and no tv...

omg, I would love to hear Craig saying the lines. We may have really good Bond game here.

I am VERY happy that we have the appropriate soundtracks to go with the films. I'm actually kinda looking forward to this now
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 555
    bondbat007 wrote:
    I am VERY happy that we have the appropriate soundtracks to go with the films. I'm actually kinda looking forward to this now

Oh wow. I only skimmed, because I don't want to be to spoiled but I saw skiing with the OHMSS theme.

This could be the greatest Bond game ever.
  • This could be the greatest Bond game ever.

You mean better than Goldeneye? Better than Nightfire? Better than Everything Or Nothing?
    I had doubts about this game but watching a little of the beginning of this game and the skiing while shooting AND YOU ACTUALLY CONTOL WHERE YOU SKI!!! This game is going to be great and I feel it will be one of the best bond games.
  • It looks fun, better than I thought it would be.

I'll pick it up when it's £25 in Tesco.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 198
    Does anyone have any video of driving in any part of the game?
  • oo7oo7
    looks like a mission is just under an hour long. so this will be coming in as a rather short game.

anyone found any good deals for it on consoles yet?
  • thats nearly 5 hours then
  • oo7oo7
    beretta 418 seems included in multiplayer. how about the ppk, anyone seen it yet?
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    oo7 wrote:
    looks like a mission is just under an hour long. so this will be coming in as a rather short game.

This doesn't surprise me. GoldenEye had an "OK" length. Blood Stone was 5 hours long. Quantum of Solace was 4 hours long. It's almost as if Activision wants our Bond games to be no longer than 2 of our Bond films.
  • I think there'll be two missions per film. Judging by that guy's videos, which are in a strange order, I don't think there's more than one level that has all the parts to it, but I think one level is about 45 mins, so about 7 hours altogether. + Skyfall, which is probably another 2 more.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,350
    So this will be a 12 level game. Not too bad was I was hoping for three missions per film at least. Oh, well. I'll pick this up at some point, it looks fun at least.

The multiplaer maps look really good, great fun. I'll be playing this online for once.
    I already have it preordered and will have it beat by Friday probably lol
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 655
    i will be taking my itme on it, and it will take a week at least to 1000g it on xbox. Looking forward to it. just hope multiplayer isnt laggy, but not got my hopes up.

Is there a few levels per film then. I cannot be 1 level per film can it ?

Does multiplayer offer 16 players. On the vid it doesnt say 16. coz i hope its not due to lag
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    i will be taking my itme on it, and it will take a week at least to 1000g it on xbox. Looking forward to it. just hope multiplayer isnt laggy, but not got my hopes up.

Is there a few levels per film then. I cannot be 1 level per film can it ?

Does multiplayer offer 16 players. On the vid it doesnt say 16. coz i hope its not due to lag
    It's 12 player multiplayer.
    I'd rather have 12 than 16 full of lag like Reloaded
    This game looks rather long for a bond game. One thing I liked was that they kept the music EXACTLY THE SAME from the part with the laser in Goldfinger. One thing I dont like is that I dont know when driving missions will be in the game and they said that we will have 1 to 2 per mission. does anybody have information on this? Thanks
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited October 2012 Posts: 2,630
    "I want you to know that this is nothing personal, just purely business"

375839_443479152356353_2015448175_n.jpg
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    "I want you to know that this is nothing personal, just purely business"

375839_443479152356353_2015448175_n.jpg

Not that close, but seems a lot of the original.
    what do you mean sonic?
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited October 2012 Posts: 2,635
    ZHalfter wrote:
    what do you mean sonic?

Not a close face from Robert Davi, But even tho it reminds of him a lot at the same time.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Sanchez looks very sad. :P
  • oo7oo7
    edited October 2012 Posts: 1,068
    <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CcRKAcqzIjo?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/CcRKAcqzIjo?version=3&hl=en_GB"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    full weapons and playable characters
  • bondbat007 wrote:
    I'd rather have 12 than 16 full of lag like Reloaded

so reloaded had 16 , but legend has 12. nice. i would rather have that to. might be for the lag issue.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I like how the character list only includes one character who's a good guy from the start. Only Jinx. Pussy Galore does become a good guy, but she starts out a villain.