James Bond Documentary Everything or Nothing Coming Oct. 5

Comments

• Can someone please PM me the link also :D
  • can someone PM me too...not to sound like a sheeple people lol :P
  • I would appreciate it too if someone could please PM me the link! :-)
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    lewisblake wrote:
    can someone PM me too...not to sound like a sheeple people lol :P
    I would appreciate it too if someone could please PM me the link! :-)
    Sent you guys the link. If anyone else needs it, just PM me. It's just easier for me to keep track.
    Thanks mate. If only you'd live in my general area, I'd buy you a pint :)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Great documentary.

However, regarding Brosnan and Craig's input I think the difference between the 2 besides the noticeable differences in acting talent and ability is, Brosnan was just happy to get the role. That was Brosnan's ultimate prize; to simply be James Bond. Craig on the other hand couldn't care less. He didn't have aspirations to be Bond and to be honest, the role as had been portrayed during the Brosnan years was beneath him. It's a role Craig never coveted unlike Brosnan.
    Babs, recognised the talent and the convictional credibility Craig could bring to the role and stood by it. For her to sign him, the material had to be worth it. This is something one can't say about Brosnan. Brosnan himself in the documentary even said he got a call to say the job was his. No questions asked. He just went with it because being Bond was all that mattered; regardless of the quality of the script and direction. Brosnan was on board immediately. Craig on the other hand tool the time to deliberate and think things through.
  • I would love the link too please! Looking forward to seeing this. Can't believe it wasn't shown in Canada some how.
  • @Artemis81 could you please PM me the link?
  • I would also very much like to have the link. Google has failed me and any attempts to get the EpixHD player to actually play, despite using a reliable DNS server, have proved futile. Please could you PM me. Hoping to watch it sometime soon. Thanks.
  • @Artemis81 I would appreciate it too if someone could please PM me the link! Thanks in advance :)
    Could I have the link as well please
    Very good documentary. I was glad to hear honest and excited opinions from Dalton, Brosnan and Lazenby and the bit with Barbara recalling the moment of Sean talking to Cubby years after them falling apart, almost brought a tear to my eye.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I surmise from the data in front of me that a lot of people want a link to this! I know, a brilliant deduction!
    Link please.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 1,817
    Just watch EON. It has to be one of the best documentaries of Bond I've watch. Very well put together with that great soundtrack of Barry (and some or Arnold), with constant interventions by Fleming.
    It has very moving moments, specially
    Fleming's and Cubby's death.
    Great interviews of Dalton (I just wish he gave my eulogy if I die soon) and Brosnan.
    It's so great that not only entertains the non initiated but also the Bond fan that, even if one has watched every other piece of information of Bond, could be interested in this one.
    About Connery not being there, his absence is in itself part of the documentary and a powerful testimony. Finally I've understand that the hate towards Cubby wasn't entirely driven by greed and frustation (like McClory's) but has a father-son hatred relationship, completely Oedipal as showned in that last phone call.
    Finally it was a thrill to watch Broccoli passing the torch to his heirs in the great fashion of Godfather III, so they have saved the Family's legacy.
  • Could I get a link too? Thanks!
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 70
    If someone could PM me the link to the documentary that would be fantastic. We can't watch it where we are. I've been re-watching all the Bond films and this documentary would be the icing on the cake. Thank you in advance!
  • Could I have the link please god bless you thank you.
  • tqbtqb
    Anyone know the song that plays at 1:04?

Obviously it's the Bond theme- but anyone know what artist?
  • If only they'd pu on the gunbarrel. My goodness I need to see that again.
  • Could I have the link to that good documentary please.
  • Again thank you so much for the link! It was fantastic!

A great look behind the scenes and it really shows how much work and passion..and also problems were involved for our entertainment. We discuss the movies so often that we sometimes forget all the troubles that went with them!

I just wished it would have been even longer. Especially the interviews with Dalton and Brosnan. I also think it's great there is some well deserved praise for Dalton!

There was much that was new to me...especially this certain phone call that really moved me.

This just has to be released officially for the whole world!
  • Thanks again for the link @Artemis81! The documentary was amazing. I must say Brosnan impressed me a whole lot. Lovely man and no hard feelings (in the documentary at least). He's not my favorite Bond but he has my full respect!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    What a great documentary. What really made it for me, was not only the behind the scenes footage. And the insight into the Broccoli and Saltzman families. Even the contributions from Lazenby, Moore, Dalton, Brosnan and Craig are simply wonderful. No what really made it for me, is it reminded me of why I love Bond.
    A must see for any Bond fan.
    I loved the interviews with Lazenby, Dalton and Brosnan. Pierce really does attract a huge amount of flak, after seeing this, my appreciation of him has been rekindled. When he was Bond I loved his Bond. After watching EON, I love him again.
    But then I love all the Bonds.They all brought something to role. As Pierce says, more men have walked on the moon!
    50 years and still going strong.
  • Benny wrote:
    What a great documentary. What really made it for me, was not only the behind the scenes footage. And the insight into the Broccoli and Saltzman families. Even the contributions from Lazenby, Moore, Dalton, Brosnan and Craig are simply wonderful. No what really made it for me, is it reminded me of why I love Bond.
    A must see for any Bond fan.
    I loved the interviews with Lazenby, Dalton and Brosnan. Pierce really does attract a huge amount of flak, after seeing this, my appreciation of him has been rekindled. When he was Bond I loved his Bond. After watching EON, I love him again.
    But then I love all the Bonds.They all brought something to role. As Pierce says, more men have walked on the moon!
    50 years and still going strong.

Comepletely agree!

I might also add, that for the first time (to me) Lazenby was quite likeable.
    Judging from interviews, I never was too fond of him. He always seemed to me like an arrogant ...ahem... but he expresses some real love for Bond in the documentary and did not seem so full of himself.

• I might also add, that for the first time (to me) Lazenby was quite likeable.

He was a little more likeable this time, but is the only thing this guy thinks about getting laid? It's what he always talks about....

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    edited October 2012 Posts: 2,535
    No link yet? Please, we all want to see it!!

• I might also add, that for the first time (to me) Lazenby was quite likeable.

He was a little more likeable this time, but is the only thing this guy thinks about getting laid? It's what he always talks about....
    Yeah, that really is tiresome. One of the reasons I always disliked him was because it seemed to me he only wanted to do Bond to get laid and it was/is the only thing he talks about, and that in a ridiculous cocky manner.
    I just wanted to point out that I really disliked him from previous interviews and this time around, he at least showed a more friendly side.

• Could I get a link too to PM? Thank You!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    This was really, really, well done so top job EON.

Two interesting points I picked up on are Barbara Broccoli said EON stood for, Everything Or Nothing when in the Dr. No DVD documentary Wilson said when he asked Cubby, if it does he replied "never heard of that one before". Which is it?

Cubby and Harry renogaited their deals but not Sean’s. Why? I get Bond is bigger than the actor who plays him but had they got in him a better deal, Connery would have stayed put for more than the six I reckon. A pity it got to what it did.