James Bond Documentary Everything or Nothing Coming Oct. 5

Comments

Artemis81 wrote:
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Artemis81 wrote:
    It was pretty good although I need to rewatch it as I was talking Bond with my uncle and cousin who were kinda interested. Good thing I captured it on my laptop so I can watch it this weekend.
    Is there any way you could PM me a download link? :)
    I still need to trim it down and encode it so it's not 6gb! It may take some time, but I could PM to you when I'm done.

That'd be fantastic. I enjoy doing edits and such of Bond material, and I'd love to add it to my exponentially growing collection.
  • Oh my.

This film was bloody brilliant. I sincerely do apologize for those that can't yet see it. It is a masterpiece and the perfect present for Bond day. A love letter to all those that love him back and all that have been involved.

Long live 007. You're the best.
    http://www.epixhd.com/ you can watch it on this website. Sign up for a free 14 day trial and watch the documentary
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    Tried signing up for the trial but its only for US residents.. Damn it...
  • tqbtqb
    maybe you can watch it through a us proxxy?
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 152
    I just finished watching it after signing up for the free trial on EpixHD.com. Absolutely fantastic! It was probably the greatest documentary I have ever watched and really gives you a true appreciation of how the series came about and how it has held its stand through time.
  • Damnit, I'm in Canada so I can't watch this. :(
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    Damnit, I'm in Canada so I can't watch this. :(

Yeah kinda sucks for those in third world countries like Canada and Australia. Can't celebrate Bond day at all. This doc will find its way on the internet someday. Looks good from the previews
  • has anyone made epix work from behind a proxy yet? i've got to sign up stage.. but i cant put my details in.
  • does someone want to do the decent thing and torrent it! ;)
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I can't find it online and I still refuse to pay money.
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    I can't find it online and I still refuse to pay money.

I can't pay for it even if I wanted to. Wish this would leak somewhere
  • zb007zb007 UK
    Why could they not show this on UK TV as well ??
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Mark Kermode's review:

This really seems like a great hour and a half. I hope I'm able to see it soon.

Great to hear a sound informed discussion about Bond. So want to see this, and by the sounds of it? It is well worth a watch.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It does seem to be the ultimate 'what we know' documentary with new added info. A real treat but really very bad those in the UK don't get it for free when those in the US do.

Still what's to be is to be. I'm sure there is a reason for this set up.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    It does seem to be the ultimate 'what we know' documentary with new added info. A real treat but really very bad those in the UK don't get it for free when those in the US do.

Was chatting to a friend of mine who works for Odeon in the projection room, or should i say the hard drive room. And he had not even heard of it! :O I so hope that EON sort this travesty out? [-O<
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Samuel001 wrote:

And even worse for those not in the UK or the US that don't get it at all.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,350
    gt007 wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:

That is what puts the real sting in 'Global James Bond Day'.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    gt007 wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:

That is what puts the real sting in 'Global James Bond Day'.

Yep! Not very GLOBAL really!
  • and with roger moore busy on his own tour on the premiere day and no appearance of all bonds but connery on one show - like 10 years ago with parksinson - i think Eon could have primed this anniversary a bit better!
  • What can I say??? Bloody amazing :)

All the actors inc Sean seem to come out of it well

Just watched it at covent garden.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm looking forward to seeing this when I can. I have to watch Craig on SNL tonight, but I think I'll watch EON when I get back to campus on Sunday.
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    Pussfella wrote:
    does someone want to do the decent thing and torrent it! ;)
    I could probably do this. I'm encoding it right now to at least get the size less than 1GB. However, I'm a work so I can't totally dedicated all my time to it.
    Just finishing the Doc up now.

I'll tell you, hearing about that last phone call between Cubby and Sean nearly brought me to tears. What an excellent documentary.
  • JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Just finishing the Doc up now.

I'll tell you, hearing about that last phone call between Cubby and Sean nearly brought me to tears. What an excellent documentary.

Same here. Never heard about that.
    gt007 wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:

Yes, like me... I'm very enthusiastic about the documentary and since many times I've claimed to my frieds that I've watch every Bond documentary there is, I was hoping to see it online.
    So I'll wait till the DVD extra or someone upload it on youtube.
  • zb007zb007 UK
    Anyone seen this online yet
    zb007 wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to read the discussion literally 4 posts ahead.
  • zb007zb007 UK
    edited October 2012 Posts: 85
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    zb007 wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to read the discussion literally 4 posts ahead.

i read that i mean for people that can't access it from other countries chill out
    Saw EON at Covent Garden this afternoon. Was superb. The absence of SC was interesting to see - especially in the context of what the documentary told us about his relationship with both producers. The other Bonds came across superbly - Lazenby was brilliantly self-depreceating about his attitude after getting the role, Dalton's focus and belief in the character was astonishing and Brosnan was revealing in his reaction to not getting the role first time around (the Remington Steele 'affair') and showed a fantastic sense of humour. Loads of home movie stuff showing how Bond has been a family affair. McClory was treated well I thought - as a Eon supported film they could have done a biased job on him but it was balanced. And in the end the sound rule that if you ever get stuck with what to do with a Bond film you go back to the source - Fleming!!

Hopefully will be released on DVD/Blu-ray sooner rather than later. I was at the first showing this afternoon (1.50pm) and was in a small screen and only half-full at best.