Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited June 2011 Posts: 823
    I choose Honey and as much as I like Solitaire, I pick Naomi

I wish she had more screen time - Bond should had bedded her before he killed her

what a wasted opportunity!
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Honey vs Taro
    Naomi vs Solitaire
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Honey & Solitare
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Honey, because I like what's underneath that bikini.

Solitaire, because the cards told me we'll be lovers.
  • Come on, Solitaire can't be beaten by that makeup-laden girl with the ten-second part :P
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Another round where I love all 4 of them but I'll vote for the dark horses in both races:

Miss Taro and Naomi
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited June 2011 Posts: 1,699
    Honey and Solitaire, no question - although I've always a soft (if that's the right word for it) spot for good old Naomi... ;)
    Honey and solitaire
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    Honey and Solitaire, no question - although I've always a soft (if that's the right word for it) spot for good old Naomi... ;)
    I'm not a softie like you St_George; I always had a sore stiffness for Naomi!

:p
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 76
    MY VOTE:
    Like Somme Potato Chips - Who Can Have Just ONE?

Ms. Jill St.John - (aka Mrs. Robert Wagner) DAFE;
    Ms. Kim Bassinger (aka former Mrs. Alec Baldwin) NSNA;
    Ms. Tany Roberts, VTAK
    MY VOTE:
    Like Somme Potato Chips - Who Can Have Just ONE?

Ms. Jill St.John - (aka Mrs. Robert Wagner) DAFE;
    Ms. Kim Bassinger (aka former Mrs. Alec Baldwin) NSNA;
    Ms. Tany Roberts, VTAK
    I have a feeling you don't understand the rules of this game. You see, you can only vote for the suggested pairs, which are altered daily. Keep an eye on Kerim's posts for that.

O.K.
    You are right.
    But you have to admit.
    Mine are still fine picks. ;-)
    O.K.
    You are right.
    But you have to admit.
    Mine are still fine picks. ;-)
    In fact I don't agree. I never found Jill St. John the least bit attractive in DAF. Kim Basinger is a beautiful woman but I don't think she was at her best in NSNA. As for Tanya, yes she's very gorgeous in my book as well so I guess she's the only one we can somewhat agree upon.

That said, please contribute to this game or post your thoughts about your preferred Bond girls in a different thread. We are seriously making things harder and probably more annoying for Kerim than they should be. Thank you. :)

honey and solitaire
    makeup-laden girl :P
    wait is that some osama cousin? :)
    I'll take the sea shell collector and the Tarot card dealer.
    Honey & Solitaire
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited June 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Honey vs Taro
    Naomi vs Solitaire
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    honey and solitaire
    Taro and Solitaire.
  • Honey and Solitaire
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited June 2011 Posts: 1,699
    I'm not a softie like you St_George; I always had a sore stiffness for Naomi!

:p
    Ha, yes well, j7wild, that was exactly what I was implying. ;)

Not to brag and all that, but I've been lucky enough to meet Caroline Munro in real life and, although it's fair to say she's put on a few pounds since back in the day, can attest she's still a lovely lady...
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    I'm going to go ahead and call this one folks. Before I announce the results, please take a moment to read Dimi's post.

In the Jospeh Wiseman Memorial match it was a lopsided battle as Honey Rider easily chewed up and spit out Miss Taro by a 17-2 score.

In the second matchup, after struggling early, Solitaire managed to deal the death card and shoot down Naomi by a 14-5 count.

Now back to the single matchups. So far in the second round, the films Thunderball, Dr. No and Live and Let Die have advanced someone to the Sweet 16. Today, one of these films will send at least two women to the Sweet 16. With three ladies from Thunderball in standby and one each remaining from DN and LALD, who will it be?

Thunderball is going to have to wait its turn as we have another battle between two British birds.

The first woman is the other advancee from LALD. In her first round match, she proved she looked better in a towel than Rubavitch and relegating Rubavitch to the closet. Please welcome Madeline Smith...

Agent Caruso

Caruso's opponent is the lady in red. The lady in red defeated the lady in the psychadelic bikini to advance to the second round, thus preventing the crazy diamond dealer from shining on to the dismay of some. Please welcome, Eunice Gayson...

Sylvia Trench

Which will it be, the first Connery Bond film or the first Moore Bond film that will send two representatives to the third round? Will Caruso zip up a victory against Sylvia or will Sylvia sink it in the cup to advance? Vote away and see you in about 26 hours.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Trench. Sylvia Trench.
  • Sylvia Trench
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,630
    Trench... Sylvia Trench
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    There.... you made me almost miss this thread! I vote for Sylvia Trench!!
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Caruso aka, the one who isn't Sylvia Trench.
    Sylvia Trench
    Trench it is!