Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• Tilly and Miss Taro, by a considerable margin :P
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Tilly and Miss Taro
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited May 2011 Posts: 823
    only 2 votes for Saida? :-((

any woman who can belly dance like she did and look HOT doing it deserves a vote - it's not easy to belly dance!

it's a lost art!

my wife can't do it!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator

any woman who can belly dance like she did and look HOT doing it deserves a vote - it's not easy to belly dance!

it's a lost art!

my wife can't do it!
    Come on. She looked 60 in TMWTGG.
  • She had a face like a pig!
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur

it's a lost art!

my wife can't do it!
    Too bad for Saida that Perilagu Khan isn't on here. He'd have given her a 3rd vote.
    Tilly double-puncture Masterson. ( how did Rosika get in this contest anway)
    Miss Taro over Saida.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited May 2011 Posts: 2,629
    In two holiday blowouts, Goldfinger stays alive as Tilly Masterson easily vanquished Rosika by a 12-1 rout. In the closer of the two matches, Miss Taro helps Dr No go 3 for 3 as she defeats Saida by a 11-2 score. The combination of belly and boobs did not work today.

All right, let's get on with it. Eight contestants remain, and guess what, another doubleheader. You'll see why in a few minutes.

No rest for the weary in the first match. After resting up for 24 hours, Maud Adams is back on the front line. Her other character, Andrea Anders is up first. Andrea's opponent is one of two remaining from The World is Not Enough. Unlike Denise Richards, this woman was actually believable in her role as a doctor and knows how to give Bond a clean bill of health. She is Serena Scott Thomas, or Dr. Molly Warmflash.

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/adams.php3?t=tmwtgg&s=tmwtgg

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/allies/warmflash.php3?t=twine&s=twine

For the second match, I shall refer to it as the Torture Match. This first woman had a special chair at her place. She went from being daddy's girl to daddy's killer. Oil is the name and high card is the game for Sophie Marceau, whom we all know as Elektra King.

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/marceau.php3?t=twine&s=twine

Let's congratulate Elektra on advancing to the second round. Oh wait, we actually have to play this out. OK fine then, Sophie's opponent is May Day.

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/jones.php3?t=avtak&s=avtak

Andrea vs Molly
    Elektra vs May Day

Will Andrea slip the golden bullet into Molly's image of Renard or will Molly slap Andrea out of a clean bill of health?

Will Elektra live because she can feel alive, or...

Oh hell with it. I'll see you in 24 hours.

Note: Our four remaining contestants in the first round are Fiona Volpe, Pola Iavonna, Xenia Onatop and Solange. There should be at least good matchup from this group. We will finish Round 1 with a doubleheader tomorrow.
    Andrea and May Day
  • Molly and Elektra
    Molly and

Elektra
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    hey, my wife's name is Andrea!
    Andrea vs Molly
    Elektra vs May Day
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Andrea
    Elektra
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Molly, because she's a doctor who will sleep with you if you throw away photos of your broken shoulder.

Elektra, because if she gives me one . last . screw before I die.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited May 2011 Posts: 2,630
    Andrea vs Molly
    Elektra vs May Day
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Andrea vs Molly
    Elektra vs May Day
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Andrea vs Molly
    Elektra vs May Day
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Not a Sir Rog fan, eh Major ??
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,894
    I'm affraid not.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Andrea vs Molly
    Elektra vs May Day
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I vote for Molly and Elektra!!

I never cared for Octopussy!!
    We're not talking about Octopussy, but Andreas Anders in TMWTGG... :!!
  • Molly and Elektra.

May be the first time I've ever supported TWINE in anything.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Andrea vs Molly
    Elektra vs May Day
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    oh!

Can I change my vote?

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    oh!

Can I change my vote?

Yes I think you're able to @j7wild.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    oh!

Can I change my vote?

Yes I think you're able to @j7wild.

then I change my vote to Andrea and Elektra!

;-)
    Andrea & Elektra

Molly Warmflash is probably the worst character in all of the Bond universe.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Before I announce the results, I'm going to implement a rule that hadn't come up until today. If you're going to change your vote, just edit your original post. If a poster posts their votes twice, even if a change of mind is announced, I'm only going to count the first post. This makes it difficult in tracking the tallies. Also, there's no sense in doubleposting. Thank you for your consideration.

Anyways, let's announce the obvious result first. Elektra King blew up May Day in her pipeline by a 11-2 count. I am very surprised that May Day got two votes.

In the other match involving a woman from TWINE, the results were surprisingly close. Had jwild not changed his vote, we would have had a tie. Before you Molly fans lynch jwild, let it be known that I would have given Andrea the tiebreaker. Fortunately, this didn't turn into a controversy. Andrea advanced with a 7-5 tally.

Edit: I typed this before lechero posted his vote. Since I hadn't announced the voting had closed, I'll count it, giving Andrea an 8-5 win.

Now, for the final voting in the first round. Yesterday, I told you who the remaining four were. They should make it hotter than a Phoenix afternoon in July. Let's see how they paired up.

The first woman is the Demented Dutchwoman. She doesn't need her arms to crush you. She loves Canadian sailors, fast Ferrari's, a good cigar and euphoric screaming. She has the thighs that can crush an elephant's leg. Please welcome Famke Janssen....

Xenia Onatopp

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/janssen.php3?t=ge&s=ge

Xenia is praying for two of three women to be her opponent.

Xenia's opponent is a fellow brunette. She made Bond's swimming trunks cling together while riding bareback on her horse. She later met up with Bond where she had to put up with her losing hubby, whom would lose again later that night. Sadly, she was an innocent victim in her demise. She is the stunning, Caterina Murino....

Solange

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/murino.php3?t=bond21&s=bond21

This makes our last matchup in the first round known. The first lady is a legend in Bond lore. She loves assassinating greedy operative on her motorcycle, putting her shoes on after a nice warm bath and marching down the street during Junkaboo. She is not an angel that can sing a heavenly choir nor does she like slow dancing with Bond. She is the one and only....

Fiona Volpe

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/paluzzi.php3?t=tb&s=tb

Fiona's opponent is the Russian spy who doesn't know her cassette tapes. She is tickled by Tchaikovsky and bubbly over champagne. She is...

Pola Ivanova

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/fullerton.php3?t=avtak&s=avtak

Xenia vs Solange
    Fiona vs Pola

Will Xenia crush Solange or will Solange..... :X =P~ Sorry, got distracted.

Will Fiona unleash her red fox on Pola or can Pola tickle her way past Fiona.

This is the last match of the first round. So vote wisely and see you in 24 hours or so.

(Please don't make me decide between Xenia and Solange.)