Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• LudsLuds MIA
    Tatiana vs Manuela
    Rosey vs Christmas
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Tatiana vs Manuela
    Rosey vs Christmas
    Tatiana vs Manuela
    Rosey vs Christmas
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    my position still stands, no vote from me on Rosey vs. Christmas, 2 of the most annoying Bond Girls ever next to Stacey Sutton

~X(
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Tatiana. Because she sinks her mouse iz too big.

Christmas. Because she comes more than once per year.
  • Tatiana and Christmas.
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Tatiana vs Manuela
    Rosey vs Christmas

Christmas. Because she comes more than once per year.
    lol i guess if flemming had in mind this kind of sentences when she first got idea of writing bond (lol i know that TWINE isnt book)

Tatiana and Rosie

Tatiana is a sweet charming girl. More of a Hitchock Blond than a Bond girl. She wins this round easily, but I don't think she is the ultimate Bond girl by any means.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Voting has closed and there won't be any tiebreakers today.

As expected, Tatiana has advanced to Round Two with a 13-3 win over Manuela. Manuela actually led at one point thanks to St. George, but Tatiana prevailed and will move on.

In a match that could have gone either way, Christmas Jones did the voodoo that she do so, um, whatever, she won 11-4. Let's see if Christmas gets that score in the second round.

Up next from the Randomnator, two ladies who really could fight in a match.

The first woman up outshined Bond in the field of combat. She's a mixed martial arts expert who loves riding men on motorcyles. She also owns a bicycle shop and has a thing for decadent men from the west. Please welcome Hong Kong's very own, Michelle Yeoh...

Wai Lin

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/yeoh.php3?t=tnd&s=tnd

Wai Lin's opponent need only go a few years back to vampire hair era. This woman can also hold her own and has achieved a high level of stamina thanks to her real world hubby's tantric teachings. She's Army trained, can fly a copter, manipulate any preacher from the Vegas Strip. She's looking to bring law and order into this tournament. She is Carey Lowell. She is...

Pam Bouvier

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/lowell.php3?t=ltk&s=ltk

Wai Lin vs Pam

Can Wai Lin help her film avoid being the first film eliminated from the tournament, or will Pam crash into Wai Lin's pier? Vote away and see you in 24.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I vote for Pam :X
    Pam
  • Wai Lin
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I'm just curious what kind of scientific equation is Kerim using to pick which Bond Girl goes up against which?

I came into the middle of this and I haven't gone back 11 pages;

did he do Pussy vs. Honey?

the two Best Bond Girls ever!!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Pam because her legs are the best!
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    re: j7wild

Notice how I keep mentioning the Randomnator. As explained at the beginning of the tournament the matchups are drawn at random right before I post the matchup. This is a new concept to try to make things interesting and less formulatic. There's no seeding or no brackets. It's simply two names drawn out of a tote bag to determine the matchup.

Pussy lost to Pat Fearing 11-3. I freely admit that result shocked me and several other people on here.

Honey beat Jill Masterson in her matchup.

On the first post, I post the results if you want to check them out.
    Carey Lowell for sporting all time best move thigh holster and to Timbo for making sure we got a good long look at it.
    Ditto and ditto...

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Pam
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Pam!
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Ditto and ditto...

I support Pam!

Pam
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Wai Lin vs Pam

Pam's pins make it an easy choice.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended

Pussy lost to Pat Fearing 11-3. I freely admit that result shocked me and several other people on here.
    Pussy lost to that Nurse in Thunderball?!?

Are you folks (who voted for Pat) on drugs?

(must be some male fantasy thing!!)
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator

It's tough because 'best' Bond girl doesn't equal 'sexiest' . I would say Pussy was a better Bond girl because she simply is. However, if you ask which one I'd rather tumble it would be Pat. ;-)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Pam
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended

It's tough because 'best' Bond girl doesn't equal 'sexiest' . I would say Pussy was a better Bond girl because she simply is. However, if you ask which one I'd rather tumble it would be Pat. ;-)
    I rather tumble with Pussy. There is always something challenging and exciting about turning a woman around from the "other team!!"

Plus it also means she may have a team-mate that wants to join the fun in a bit of menage~a~trois.

Wai Lin vs Pam
    Wai Lin

she kicks butt
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 1,856
    Way lin