Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited May 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Voting is over and Camille had a rather easy time eliminating Countess Lisl by a 13-5 count. Camille is embarassingly drunk with delight over her victory. FYEO is down to one with Melina yet to do battle.

A quick announcement. Tonight's matchup is going to go a few hours longer than normal. I have a thing tomorrow night and won't be able to access a computer until very late. I was going to do two matches today, but the Randomnator smiled on us today and gave us a good battle and I felt a doubleheader wouldn't have done this matchup justice. Let's find find who our next two particpants are.

We're back to the Connery era for these two women. You could say that they bookended Sean's EON run as Bond. You'll find out what I mean shortly.

Our first participant is that sassy redhead we all know and love. A cheeky smuggler by trade. Blond, brunette or redhead, she can play them all. Even if the cufflinks don't match. Never has anyone looked so good in a multi-color bikini and can shoot a mean water balloon. Our first contestant is Mrs. Robert Wagner, Jill St. John...

Tiffany Case

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/stjohn.php3?t=daf&s=daf

Tiffany's opponent is the epitome of early eloquence and beauty of the franchise's infancy. She is the very first Bond girl to appear on film. Jill was the last girl to appear with Sean in the EON films. Thus the bookend reference. Anyways, this stunning woman wasn't lucky at cards or in putting, but she did make one helluva girlfriend for Bond. Let's welcome to the tournament, Eunice Gayson, a.k.a...

Sylvia Trench

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/gayson.php3?t=dn&s=dn

Tiffany vs Sylvia

I think we got ourselves a match. Can Tiffany hit blackjack against Sylvia or will Sylvia pull a long awaited 9 and trump Tiffany? Voting begins....

Wait for it....

Now.

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Sylvia Trench... The FIRST BOND GIRL!
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Tiffany Case by a cheek ;)
  • Trench....Sylvia Trench!
    Tiffany vs Sylvia

Sylvia - for being the first Bond girl, and I have always found her much more desirable. Tiffany Case, while being quite beautiful, is not the whole package as Miss Trench was (is).
    Sylvia
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    I vote for timmer's dream Bond girl, the one and only Tiffany Case
    The 2 timer SYLVIA
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 23,610
    Sylvia. Because I admire her courage.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Tiffany vs Sylvia
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 4,622
    I'll vote for everyone's dream girl period, the sassy, brassy and brainy, Jill St John as T. Case.

"....and such lovely cheeks....." Ernst S Blofeld, 1971.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Sylvia
    Tiffany vs Sylvia
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Tiffany Case
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Tiffany vs. Sylvia
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    Sylvia!
    Damn this is tough...but I have to go with...

Tiffany Case

We get more character out of her (though I fancy Sylvia a bit more for her looks)
    Tiffany vs Sylvia
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I am surprised that so many are voting for Tiffany.

Am I the only one who found her dumb in DAF?
    I believe that as well, j7wild
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    guess it must be her ample assets; further proof that us men are suckers for big bosoms :-))
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Voting has closed.

The best mathcup we've had of the first round thus far. Sylvia prevailed over Tiffany by a 10-6 margin. Dr. No is 2-0 while Plenty O'Toole becomes the torch bearer for DAF.

I'm going to make a slight adjustment for the next match, which is a guaranteed doubleheader. As you all may be aware of, the world is suppose to end tomorrow. If for some strange reason we're all still here on Sunday, I will close the voting a 6PM Pacific time on Sunday.

I'm not going to lie for the first matchup. Two very minor characters came from the Randomnator for the first matchup.

Our first contestant is from the Moore era. Coincidently, Sean's first on screen girl was featured yesterday. Today, it's Moore's first girl. She was Bond's counterpart from Italy who eventually came out of the closet. She is Madeline Smith...aka...

Miss Caruso

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/smith.php3?t=lald&s=lald

Caruso's opponent is from the Dalton era. Like Miss Caruso, this lady also ran around with little to the imagination. She was hobnobbing with the higher ups in Soviet politics and later took up poker. Virginia hey, come on down. You're the next contest in the Bond Girl tournament.

Rubavitch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Hey

Our second matchup has more prolific characters facing off. The first character has a lot in common with Ms. Caruso. They're both agents and we don't know their first names. She has been the fancy of many young lads in Australia. If you're going to lube this lady up, don't go to excess. The first contestant in Match 2 is Gemma Arterton, or more properly known as...

Agent Fields

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/arterton.php3?t=qos&s=qos

Field's opponent goes back to the Moore era. Bond was surprised of her title. There was friction between the two, but they eventually took off. This woman is a doctor by trade, according to the CIA that is. This woman likes to play around the world and like Pussy Galore, a damn good pilot. Ous second opponent is Lois Chiles, a.ka....

Holly Goodhead

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/chiles.php3?t=mr&s=mr

Caruso vs Rubavitch
    Fields vs Holly

Will Caruso or Rubavitch do a better job running around the room nekked? Will Fields keep Holly stationary or will Holly take Fields around the world? Again, voting will close Sunday, 6PM Pacific Time. Make sure you vote before the world ends, or shortly thereafter.

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Miss Caruso of course. It's Madeleine Smith - one of Hammer's hottest regulars ever.

Holly because I don't know that other girl. I've seen her, that's all. ;;)
    Caruso and Rubavitch are very similar characters. In their brief scenes both were interrupted in their naughties, and were forced to scamper about, clutching at their tops under very stressful conditions.
    I'll vote Virginia Hey for her exemplary quasi-nude work and despite those pantaloons for panties of hers.
    ==In the 2nd match Lois Chiles, slam dunk. For her soothing voice, chipmunk face and lustrous hair. She could do shampoo commercials and probably did.

Miss Caruso and Fields
    Miss Caruso and Agent Fields
    Miss Caruso and Fields
    Caruso vs Rubavitch
    Fields vs Holly
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Rubavitch and Holly
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Caruso vs Rubavitch
    Blander than unbuttered white bread vs Holly