Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

Penelope vs Anya
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Easy vote.
    Smallbone is somewhat pretty at least. No resemblance to a freakish little green woman.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Penelope vs Anya

As usless a character as she was, I guess she was cute.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Penelope vs Anya
  • Anya
    Penelope
    Penelope vs Anya
    Anya
    Triple X A.K.A. Anya Amasova
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!

I love 'em both, but XXX is XXX...!
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited May 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Voting has now closed. XXX was the theme of yesterday as Anya gave Penelope a spanking and prevailed by a 10-5 margin. Both ladies from TSWLM have moved on to the second round.

Our first contestant from the Randomnator is also from the Moore era. She is not as she seems as her accent slips along with her nightware. She hails from the home of the Beatles and she does not like long walks on the beach. She was also married to a future Bond before her tragic loss to ovarian cancer. Folks, our first contestant from FYEO is...

Countess Lisl

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/harris.php3?t=fyeo&s=fyeo

Our second contestant is a fresh face in the franchise. She has her own agenda before running in to Bond. Her Bond initially work against each other before their motives come together and they team up and make small talk in a cave and a desert. She has a tendency to pick up strangers. Hailing from the Ukraine, our second contestant is the lovely Olga Kurylenko, a.k.a...

Camille Montes

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/kurylenko.php3?t=qos&s=qos

Lisl vs Camille

Will the Countess dismiss Ms. Montes or will Camille get in the second round? Vote away and find out in 24.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Lisl vs Camille
    Camille
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Neither character holds much appeal to me but:

Lisl vs. Camille
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    I vote for the late Mrs. Pierce Brosnan alias Countess Lisl
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited May 2011 Posts: 2,630
    I like Camille more than the lovely Cassandra Harris
    Camille
    Camille
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    This choice is a little sinister I must admit... With Lisl dying in the film and Camille a skeleton with a thin layer of flesh covering it, I'm not inclined ever to dream about them romantically. That said, Lisl has the better part, acting performance and chemistry with Bond.
    Camille is one of my favourite Bond girls. Sultry smokey, sassy. I liked her tipsy badgering of wormboy Greene. She as much as told broody Craig Bond to lighten up as well. Camille is awesome. I vote Olga!
    Lisl vs Camille
  • LudsLuds MIA
    This one is a lame duck. Lisl was old and ugly, and well Camille is very bland. I suppose I'll have to go for Camille still. Not putting her name in bold though, she's not worth it. ;)
  • Camille
  • Camille!
    Camille
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,894
    Lisl vs Camille
    Lisl vs Camille
    this is mismatch
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I have to go with Lisl !!

Camille didn't put out!!

Lisl did!
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited May 2011 Posts: 1,699
    The late Mrs Brosnan was lovely indeed, but my head and heart both tell me to plump for Camille.
    XXX was the theme of yesterday as Anya gave Penelope a spanking
    Good Lord, what a thought... :-"
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I found Penelope too demure and proper!!

;;)