Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I pick Rubavitch (because she showed her side goodies in TLD) and Goodhead!

That would be some threesome!

:-D
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Caruso vs Rubavitch
    Fields vs Holly
    Caruso and Fields
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Caruso vs Rubavitch
    Fields vs Holly

Caruso vs Rubavitch

Fields vs Holly
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited May 2011 Posts: 2,629
    It looks like everyone who is going to vote has done so I'll go ahead and call it. By a 9-4 score on both counts, the two Moore Era women (Caruso and Goodhead) have both advanced.

The Randomnator has come up with the next matchup. The Moore era will attempt to make it three in a row. The second entrant from Octopussy will represent the Moore era. She's part of the circus, she's from Sweden and she likes her eggs, but not necessarily sunny side up. Most importantly, watch your wallet around her. She had one of the most unique hairstyles in the franchise. Please welcome to the tournament, Kristina Wayborn...

Magda

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/wayborn.php3?t=op&s=op

Magda's opponent comes from the Brosnan era. This lady is seeking to be the first to advance from the Brosnan era. This lady knows that Bond likes a Danish for breakfast. Or any time of the day for that matter. If they had professors like her at Oxford, I would studied harder for a scholarship. I must admit, she does have a rather impressive MI6 profile. From Tomorrow Never Dies, please welcome Cecilie Thomsen....

Professor Inga Bergstrom

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/thomsen.php3?t=tnd&s=tnd

Magda vs Inga

Who will win the Battle of Scandanavia? Magda from Sweden or Inga from Denmark? You have less than 27 hours to decide.

• PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    edited May 2011 Posts: 3,262
    I cast my vote for one of the reasons I chose my username, Magda
    Magda
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Magda vs Inga
  • Professor Inga Bergstrom!
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    oh my this is a tuff one!
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Magda easily!
    Magda vs Inga
    Magda
    Caruso
    And
    Strawberry
    Magda. She acts about as well as the saucer eyed Alien but she looks great.
    Magda
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Magda vs Inga
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 19,339
    Magda vs Inga
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Magda vs Inga
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Magda vs Inga
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Inga
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited May 2011 Posts: 823
    Inga is hot and I am like Bond, I always enjoy learning a new tongue;

but I always wondered what Magda did on that island with no men around, surrounded by all those beautiful women...

wait... let me close my eyes so I can get a visual...

:-D

so I pick Magda
  • Professor Inga Bergstrom
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I've always had a thing for blondes so Inga it is.
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 1,497
    Magda vs Inga

Yikes, the choices in these last two rounds have been pretty terrible
    Magda vs Inga
    wow i wouldnt mind if i take 2 of them but cause inga have less votes i will vote for her.anyway i predict long way in this tournament for the winner
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Inga per favore.

Magda's fun what with Sir Rog exploring her 'little octopussy' (so to speak), but I've always felt there's something a little off about her. Whereas I'd just like to get off with Inga. A lot.

Funny to find The Tiffster fell at the first hurdle - in the last Bond Girls tourney I held, she made it all the way to the Quarters... #-O
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited May 2011 Posts: 2,629
    Voting has closed. The Scandanavian Battle drew 20 voters, the highest vote count to date. The Scandanavian ladies can draw a crowd.

Oh right, the results. Not surprisingly, this was a tight one folks. By a 12-8 margin, the winner is...

Magda

The Moore Era has made it three in a row while the Brosnan era is still waiting for the first girl to advance to the second round. The Randomnator has decided to have a Brosnan Girl vs Moore Girl rematch. Here we go.

Representing the Brosnan era and the first woman from GoldenEye to participate. She didn't like riding in vehicles with Bond, or Boris's boy toys for that matter. But she does love adventures in the tropics, hockey guys and knows how to get that pathetic little worm out of your hard drive. Please welcome from Poland the very gorgeous Izabella Scorupco....

Natalya Simonova

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/scorupco.php3?t=ge&s=ge

Izabella's MI6 profile does not do her justice, does it?

The Moore Era's current winning streak is going to be challenging. Grandpa Roger has summoned a challenger. Fortunately for Rog it's not May Day, but she's from the same film. And she was May Day's assistant. I suppose there are worse jobs out there. Anyways, after working with Rog, she would go on to work with Sean Connery in last of the Indiana Jones trilogy. From a View to a Kill, please welcome from Ireland, the lovely Allison Doody....

Jenny Flex

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3600/3331711902_6281d7e80d.jpg

Natalya vs Jenny

In the Poland vs Ireland matchup, will Natalya hack away at Jenny or will Jenny get a black man to help her win.

Vote away and see you in 24 hours.