Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,630
    Xenia vs Solange (Would've voted for Solange but she's marries)
    Fiona vs Pola
  • Solange is beautiful but Xenia is my girl.
    And then Fiona obviously.
    Solange and Fiona
    Solange and Fiona Volpe. No contest. Two of the most exotic women to grace the Bond pastiche.

==Don't forget to tell your own Bond origins story here. http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/850/the-story-behind-your-first-bond-movie-viewing#Item_1
    Our roots are important :)
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I pick Solange and Fiona!

Sorry Xenia but you scream too much (my neighbors may call the Police on me) and Pola is too bubbly!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Firstly Solange. Gorgeous and sexy.

Secondly Fiona > Sexy as hell in both Thunderball and Shrek. \:D/
    Xenia vs Solange
    Fiona vs Pola
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Solange

and Fiona Volpe

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35422971@N07/4345629647/sizes/o/

Definitely VOLPE!
    Solange and Fiona Volpe.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Xenia vs Solange
    Fiona vs Pola
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited June 2011 Posts: 1,699
    Xenia et Fiona, pour moi, s'il vous plait.

Tough draws for their opponents there, no question...
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Xenia vs Solange
    Fiona vs Pola
    Solange & Fiona
    Xenia vs Solange
    Fiona vs Pola
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Xenia, because who can resist a good squeeze? I mean, come on?!

Fiona, because though I never cared for redheads, I find a jacuzzi even worse.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Xenia vs Solange
    Fiona vs Pola
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Xenia vs Solange
    Fiona vs Pola
  • Xenia and Fiona.
    Xenia and Fiona
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    First round voting is over.

Let's announce the results of the second matchup first. In getting the most votes in the first round Fiona Volpe destroyed AVTAK's last chance of advancing. Fiona also had the widest margin of victory by winning 18-1 over Pola.

Now for the hotly contested first match. First off, I would like to thank everyone who particpated in the first round. Secondly I would like to thank the 19 voters here who kept me from having to use the tiebreaker.

There's no shame in whoever loses this match. This was back and forth, but Solange was crushed in her heartbreaking loss to Xenia. Xenia advances with an 11-8 victory over Solange. Goldeneye sends both women to the second round.

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    When will the 2nd Round begin, Kerim?
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    The first round is over. We had some memorable matchups with some very interesting draws and a couple of surprises. As we advance, the draws will only get tighter. I'll need to reset the Randomnator for the second round. Let's let the ladies rest for a day before we resume the second round tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you want to discuss the first round recap or analyze what will come up go right ahead. We'll kick it off here tomorrow.

I'll update the first post with the remaining women who will participate in Round Two.

Edit: A point of interest here. Every woman from Dr No, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me and GoldenEye advanced. Not a single woman advanced from For Your Eyes Only, A View to a Kill, Tomorrow Never Dies and Die Another Day. All other films advanced and lost at least one woman.

• Before we head to the second round I just want to thank @Kerim for such a fun game. I also thoroughly enjoy your little blurbs about each character. Keep up the good work! :-D
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    poor Solange!

my poor Italiana Paesana!!

:-((
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Before we head to the second round I just want to thank @Kerim for such a fun game. I also thoroughly enjoy your little blurbs about each character. Keep up the good work! :-D
    Yup, seconded @RogueThunderball, @Kerim is doing a great job in putting this together and mediating the results. :)>-
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited June 2011 Posts: 15,692
    Yes, great job, my friend @Kerim !! :-bd
  • LudsLuds MIA
    A point of interest here. Every woman from ..., The Spy Who Loved Me ... advanced.
    You mean woman and Alien right?

A point of interest here. Every woman from ..., The Spy Who Loved Me ... advanced.

QFT about Anya Amasova !! :-))

Enough already

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    So far it's been great, so thank you @Kerim. Many of the better Bond girls have advanced so I look forward to round two!