Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Miss Caruso because she has big... ear lobes.
    Sylvia Trench
    The 2 time pj wearing river boat loving Sylvia trench
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Caruso.
  • That Caruso picture almost made me change my mind, but it's Sylvia Trench for me.
    Sylvia Trench
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    In a rather easy victory, Sylvia Trench has sent Agent Caruso MIA in her 10-3 victory. Sylvia becomes the second Dr No woman (and first FRWL woman) to advance to the third round.

Today the Randomnator has given us two battle tested women. Both of these opponents had close battles against worthy competitors to advance to the second round. Today we will have a tried but true matchup of good vs evil.

The first selection from the Randomnator won a match where neither woman wanted to be seen eliminated. Alas, one woman had to go and it was the stunning Solange. This woman crushed many a man's dream in her victory in the steamy summer match. From the Netherlands, please welcome, Famke Janssen....

Xenia Onatopp

Xenia's opponent advanced into the second round by the grace of Go...er me. I bet someone is saying, "Wow a GoldenEye battle!". While it's true that Natalya advanced via a tiebreaker, so did one other woman. This woman was so grateful, that she sent me a lovely thank you card. Now if I could only read Japanese. Ms. Pike, please refrain from sending me packages of books with knives through them. Thank you. Xenia's opponent hails from Japan. She is Akiko Wakabayashi....or for short...

Aki

(Apologies for the size difference of the pictures. Had a tough time finding a non-YOLT picture of Akiko).

Will Xenia crush the hopes of yet another opponent, or will Aki take advantage of her second life to defeat Xenia.

Voting begins now.

• Xenia!
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Aki
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 152
    I want Xenia to finish Onatopp!
    Aki
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Xenia, because she has an orgasm when shooting someone Rambo style. So cute.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended

(Apologies for the size difference of the pictures. Had a tough time finding a non-YOLT picture of Akiko).

this should help with the voting

I pick AKI
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 1,856
    {DELETE}
    Xenia easily.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    this should help with the voting

If I hadn't already made up my mind, those pics (especially the 2nd one) would've helped.

Aki.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Xenia
    Aki!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Xenia
    i like asian girls but xenia
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Well I go for AKI, although the pic of Ms Janssen is rather erm....delicious
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Xenia
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Xenia.
  • Ooh, very close this one.

Xenia.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited June 2011 Posts: 2,629
    As expected this was a close battle. Xenia crushed YOLT's last chance of advancing by eliminating Aki's second life by a 10-6 score. Xenia becomes the first Brosnan era woman to make the Sweet 16.

Today's matchup is a battle of brunettes. This woman is looking to keep her film's undefeated streak alive. After living in a camp for many years, she headed to the Caribbean and helped Bond pursue Domino's, sharks and missiles. This lady defeated Piz Gloria's resident curly redhead to advance to the second round. From Jamaica, please welcome Martine Beswick...

Paula Kaplan

Paula's opponent is from France. This lady handily defeated Aki's replacement from YOLT. She is set to prove that she doesn't need a bikini to beat her opponent (although I'm sure no one would object). She is the sole survivor from Moonraker. Please give it up for...well you don't have to call her Ms. Clery....

Corinne Dufour

OK horn dogs, who will it be, the gypsy in the bikini or the French lady giving us an "O"?

Vote and tune in tomorrow.

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Paula Kaplan
    both arent the best but i vote for Paula
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
  • Corinne
    Corinne