Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• Plenty O'Toole
    Plenty
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Plenty
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Plenty O'Plenty.
    Plenty wasnt there other picture to post? :)
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited June 2011 Posts: 823

Link removed owing to adult-related content. Please abide by the forums' T's and C's, j7wild, you agreed to do so when you joined up, thank you.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Plenty O'Toole
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    I wouldn't mind my hands being Plenty-full...
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended

Link removed owing to adult-related content. Please abide by the forums' T's and C's, j7wild, you agreed to do so when you joined up, thank you.
    what adult content?

I saw autographed photos of Plenty with Sean Connery and of herself.
    haha yeah me too i saw that autograph photos too
    hahahahahaha
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    I must have missed out on something here, but there's a reason why I'm not posting adult oriented pictures. Please do the same everyone. Or at least stay on the clean side of "R" rated innuendo.

OK, in a very lopsided draw, Plenty O'Toole proved she can more than handle two women at the same time as she defeated the Gypsy Girls in a 12-1 rout with Luds being the sympathy vote. We still have not had a shutout in the tournament thus far.

Everyone must be weary of the Connery matchups, so let's change it up a bit. Instead of a Connery matchup, let's have a Moore matchup. Our first contestant hails from the land of Abba, meatballs and massages. She's not the typical Swedish blonde, but she is the typical long-haired redhead. She defeated the Danish linguist in the first round. I never said Inga was cunning. From Octopussy, please welcome Kristina Wayborn...

Magda

Let's see who the Randomnator has selected as Magda's opponent.

OMG! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

We are going to have a Battle of Sweden today!

Now, if you've been paying attention to this tournament, you know that four Swedish Bond girls advanced to the second round. Britt Ekland has already participated in the second round and we will see her again in the 3rd round. Kristina was selected as the first participant today, meaning that Magda is going to be facing Maud Adams.

So you're thinking an Octopussy battle today aren't you?

WRONG!

Magda will be facing Andrea Anders today. Octopussy is going to have to wait her turn. Andrea forced Molly Warmflash to write her own doctor's note in the first round and will face fellow Swede and "Co-star" Magda.

Andrea Anders

Who will be the second Swede that advances to the Sweet 16, the Ringmistress or the Girl with the Golden Bullets? Vote away and come back for the results.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Magda
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Magda
    Andrea
    Andrea
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    another woman named Andrea? how many are there? I thought my wife was the only one!
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 4,622
    Maud Adams leisurely lounging and stretching on her own private Scaramanga island beach.
    Magda
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Andrea
    this is hard i like both but i will vote for Andrea
    i hope this will be close match up
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Magda > Andrea Anders
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Magda
  • Magda.
    Magda
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    I'll vote for the chick in Friends spin-off Joey, thanks.

(That's Andrea Anders, by the way - no really it is; look it up...!) ;)
  • Magda
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited June 2011 Posts: 23,606
    Andrea, because even when she gets shot, there's something satisfying to her.
    edited June 2011 Posts: 1,699
    Andrea, because even when she gets shot, there's something satisfying to her.
    Necrophiliac.

Personally, I've always found her complexion a little waxy at that point... ;)

• KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Voting has closed.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    Any woman who lets Bond slap her around, twist her arms and then drinks champagne with him before letting him take her is a woman who still remembers her place as a woman gets my vote!