The Countdown Thread

Comments

• edited September 2012 Posts: 655
    QBranch wrote:
    @Gareth00789 You need to learn to edit your own post. The mods have advised you twice already. It's really not that hard. Click on edit (next to quote) and change/add what you need to, then save comment. :)

So i dont click quote if im replying to someones comment, ?

Ok, im sorry !!!!! i am new to forums. I only remember pressing quote when i wanted to reply to someones comment. so i dont see anything wrong. Sorry if i acceidently quoted to the wrong preson .
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited September 2012 Posts: 13,879
    Yes, you do- but when you accidentally quote the wrong person as you did back a page, you can edit that first post to fix it instead of making a new post to say the same thing twice. I'm not trying to nitpick, just trying to understand why you can't put everything you want to say in one post.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited September 2012 Posts: 1,347
    @Gareth00789. Yes, we've told you several times already. Put everything in one post. Edit your post if something got wrong.

If you want to quote several people in one comment, simply hit "quote" on each of those posts. All of them will appear in your own post below.

Cheers @QBranch.

• edited September 2012 Posts: 655
    QBranch wrote:
    @Gareth00789 You need to learn to edit your own post. The mods have advised you twice already. It's really not that hard. Click on edit (next to quote) and change/add what you need to, then save comment. :)

New Skyfall UK Poster hits the web 63977.jpg.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited September 2012 Posts: 1,347
    <b>Don't post twice/thrice in a row. If you want to add something to your comment, <i>edit</i> it. Double posting is considered SPAM, which may result in a warning.

You have been told several times, please take notice. Thank you!</b>

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    T-Minus 1 month and counting!
    Samuel001 wrote:

I can not believe it! :bz
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Samuel001 wrote:

For Brits... :((
  • I do feel better after that

Never mind, the time will soon pass for a US release. I wonder how long we will have to wait after Skyfall for the next release, it used to be every two years from up until 1999 for the most part, four years for a wait of a Bond release is a long wait for any Bond enthusiast after the last release in 2008. We still await the final pieces of the Bond 23 jigsaw to be put in place, but everything seems to be shaping up for an outstanding film release fitting for the 50th anniversary. Still one or two things outstanding I remain apprehensive on, but time will tell. This could well be the best Bond release ever, they're going to make a real effort for the anniversary in question you would think, but we will just have to wait a little longer to see the finished article
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Skyfall baby!

I was wondering around work today smiling; only one month to go! (sorry to our U.S cousins)
  • 55 days to go in Australia
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    edited September 2012 Posts: 4,012
    royale65 wrote:
    Skyfall baby!

I was wondering around work today smiling; only one month to go! (sorry to our U.S cousins)

I often ask myself why did I move to Germany. My mother, in Portugal, will be watching the film one month from this day and if I know her well (and I should by now) she will be releasing every single spoiler and detail of the film right after before I am able to utter the words "I don't want you to tell me". Here I'll have to wait until the 1st of November and only if I'm lucky and they decide to have an original session on opening day ~X(
    AussieBond wrote:
    55 days to go in Australia

You are in an even worse situation but at least you don't have to wait till next year like I heard some countries will!
    @Sandy - woops i feel sorry for you. Just hide under a rock till Skyfall is released in Germany.

;)
  • Me too, at least I'll be able to avoid spoilers.
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    Samuel001 wrote:
    I know... Can't we just skip the month of October? :P
    Artemis81 wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:
    I know... Can't we just skip the month of October? :P

Isn't it great we are only a calendar month away from the big event! <:-P
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    royale65 wrote:
    @Sandy - woops i feel sorry for you. Just hide under a rock till Skyfall is released in Germany.

;)

The problem is my curiosity. I prefer to face a couple of spoilers :)
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    And in this month, we will hear the song, see a new trailer, perhaps a final poster, a lots of TV-spots and maybe a sample from the soundtrack? Ahh, this is shaping up very good.

And by the way, SF is listed as completed on IMDb.
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 4,619
    I can't believe we are just 4 weeks away from the film! :bz A Bond film directed by Sam Mendes, starring Daniel Craig, Judi Dench, Ralph Fiennes(!) and Javier Bardem(!!). Cinematography by Roger Deakins, music by Thomas Newman, song by Adele. Who would have thought 4 years ago?

This sound too good to be true! :bz
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Who would have thought 4 years ago?

That's a fair point. Bond wasn't really known for going after top talent. Now, from Skyfall onwards, anything but, may seem very poor-going indeed. It's shown me a thing or two, that Bond can play with the big boys, he's up there with the biggest in Hollywood and this film at last proves that.
  • Why is the Adele thread closed. ?
    May be they p'd of EON or something?
  • Why is the Adele thread closed. ?

Not closed for me.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited September 2012 Posts: 28,694
    MrBond wrote:
    And in this month, we will hear the song, see a new trailer, perhaps a final poster, a lots of TV-spots and maybe a sample from the soundtrack? Ahh, this is shaping up very good.

And by the way, SF is listed as completed on IMDb.
    Of course it's completed. It's coming out very, very soon.
    Four weeks until me and me mates go to see Skyfall!

:D
  • US release date changed to the 8th. YESSSS! :D
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    25 days and counting!

james-bond-23-skyfall.jpg
    Minutes away from October here in the UK!!!!! \m/
    Bond is back this month!