The Countdown Thread

12346»

Comments

• edited October 2012 Posts: 1,548
    26.5 hours left till my Skyfall experience begins! If it's as half as good as CR I will be a very happy chappy!
  • Under 12 hours for me. cannot wait. so close now
  • quantumofsolacequantumofsolace England
    Not long now. Got the day booked off work to attend the 10AM performance at Showcase Cinema Delux in Derby. Followed by the 1PM performance, of course. Feeling rather excited, strangely enough!
    22 hours for me! :bz
    This time tomorrow night i will be watching my fictional hero on the silver screen! Soooo excited! \m/
    Waiting for the Sky to Fall.
  • i might be going twice tomorrow. It despends how much i love it. c u all later guys, ENJOY THE FILM.
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    ^You guys are so lucky. Still have to wait two weeks til I see it. :(
  • Exactly 2 weeks, and counting. I'm seeing Skyfall in my dreams, seriously. CAN'T WAIT!!!
  • Some of us will have to wait a while longer than others to see this new Bond release, but the key word here is patience

We can only hope it will, after all, be worth the wait
    This thread makes me, and American, mad with jealousy.
  • The only thing keeping me calm enough to endure the two-week wait here in the US is my personal Bond movie marathon. Looking forward to a movie each day keeps me from just focusing on looking forward to 'Skyfall'.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 1,661
    Skyfall is now showing in screens across the UK....

;)
    OMG! Its finally here! After i have logged out of here later today? That'll be it! Its movie time! 8-} <:-P
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Enjoy the film all who are seeing it today. Today has been a long time coming. I can survive another day, somehow!
    Just been listening to Mark Kermode's (a notoriously hard man to please!) review on 5 Live ahead of tonight's viewing. Glowing review to say the least!
  • just got back form watching Skyfall. Amazing picture. One of the best bond films ever
    Certainly worth the wait! You are gonna love it! Lets make it a 2 year gap next time though hey? ;)
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    Just three minutes away from seeing Skyfall in imax. The place is packed. Both 7pm and 10pm shows were sold out!