The Countdown Thread

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I can't believe it, only a week away now! My, these four years have gone quickly. Next week should be fun, I hope a number of specials will be aired.
    Just found online that FILM 2012 does not return until November 14th! So i am guessing no special there? Also checked the tv guide on the set top box up to next thursday night too. Sadly their is nothing there i can see? :-q

All we can hope for is for tv specials over the opening weekend and into the following week? [-O<
    The Film 2012 specials were more to do with Jonathan Ross than anything else, as he's a fan, so without him I wouldn't expect anything.

We have two specials coming up and let's hope premiere coverage. Sadly, that's all I would. The past ITV specials may be found on Sky or just the DVD release, if at all.

Still, seven days! :D
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 655
    five days to go

SKYFALL Mobile game. Motorbike chase. http://skyfall.s3.amazonaws.com/youtube_controller/mobile_client.html?id=59862516bfa77797370359a53e1e4b33

Or go t oyoutube and after the trailer scan it on your phone.
    48 hours to the WORLD PREMIERE!!!!! <:-P Good luck to all our fellow members heading down there for the event! I am so jealous! :((
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    RogueAgent wrote:
    48 hours to the WORLD PREMIERE!!!!! <:-P Good luck to all our fellow members heading down there for the event! I am so jealous! :((

So close and yet so far #:-S
    It's close enough for me! Here we go folks. This week should be easy going and the fly by for us all, I hope.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    It's close enough for me! Here we go folks. This week should be easy going and the fly by for us all, I hope.

I do hope so samuel! Cannot wait to get through my working week for the reward of watching "Skyfall" on the friday night! :-bd
    You guys are lucky. I still have two more weeks come Friday.
  • My 'Countdown to Skyfall' Bond movie-a-day marathon is making the extra wait for me, a U.S. fan, more manageable. I am on 'Diamonds Are Forever' and will end with 'Quantum of Solace' the day before I see 'Skyfall' in IMAX.
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    ^Doing the same here. Although you're ahead of me, I'm currently at Goldfinger.
  • bond_azoozbondbond_azoozbond Portland,OR
    15 more days or so her in the US and right now im at moonraker making it through QOS and including Never say never again its almost 15 movie per day until Skyfall ..
  • My Bond countdown movie marathon has completed and now all set for Skyfall! So so close now!! Can't believe we're finally here, four years in the making. Can't wait!!!!
    72 hours for me! Will be sat n a darkened theatre with a big smile on my face! :D
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    50 hours to go!
  • lol. its kind of flown by, even though its been a four year wait. so excited.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    26 hours now! I am so overly hyped so i can't explain how i feel!
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 269
    I just feel so well, knowing that a new Bond film is just a few 36 hours away. Nothing can change my plan to go and see the New James Bond anymore.
    (
    thought the title of this Steve Earle's song was appropriate ^^)
    Two days. That doesn't sound quite right but it really is two days away!
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    edited October 2012 Posts: 858
    12 hours and 58 minutes left untill my first viewing :D
    47 hours now! Will console myself with the Mark Kermode special with Sam Mendes at 10 tonight on BBC2! :-bd
    11 hours 47 minutes, and I should be sleeping!
  • lol, same here. Cannot stop thinking about skyfall. ZZZzzzz
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Wow, two more days now. Anticipation is growing beyond my control. Sleepless nights become regular business. I'm feeling exactly like in '06 again, when I was simply going nuts over CR. :)
  • I have just 366 hours to go! ~X(
    30 hours 15 minutes and counting! 8-} :-bd <:-P :bz
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,350
    One day.

Hang on, let me type that again.

One day.

No, still doesn't feel right, but it's the truth!
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Exactly 8 hours to go!!
    Only 15 days left untill I get to see it - again! And then again, and again, and again...
    I can't wait to see Skyfall!