007 Legends Announced

Comments

• edited September 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I think we play the SF PTS as a short tutorial, or maybe just see it as a cut scene, Bond has his flashbacks, the game ends with him waking up, ready for the SF . The rest of SF will go into the DLC (which even if I was buying the game, I couldn't get).
  • if you have xbox u should ben on gold.

I can't connect to xbox live and even if I could I don't want to spend £40 a year. I miss my ps3 :(
  • Samuel001 wrote:
    Each 'film' or 'mission' is actually several levels. So it wouldn't just be driving the DB5 in Scotland, it'll be some major action scenes from the films that we'll get to play.

Yeah, i just thought i might have that in it aswell. It would be cool
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 655
    i have been on xbox gold for about 5 years now, but i get it cheaper online, you can get it for around 30 nowadays. I am a hardcore gamer.

I can't connect to xbox live and even if I could I don't want to spend £40 a year. I miss my ps3 :(

Bu the way, you wont need gold on xbox to get the dlc. You only need a free silver account to download a dlc code
    Samuel001 wrote:
    That can't happen as Skyfall is DLC only.

You're right my bad totally forgot
  • You can find deals, usually around 25-35 bucks, online all the time for XBOX live. Just bought me a new 12 month gold off the site bfads.net
  • Looks like the reveal will be in 8 days or so. The 007 legends Facebook page is releasing a puzzle piece of a screenshot for the next movie. 1 a day, starting today, for 8 days.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    296383_432327903471478_1315492165_n.jpg

It's the DB5. It's Goldfinger.

A video next week then.
  • I don't see the DB5?
  • I don't see the DB5?

Me neither, looks like the high beams of some building, maybe Fort Knox?

• I don't see the DB5?

Me neither, looks like the high beams of some building, maybe Fort Knox?

Definitely. Also, gold hue proably means Goldfinger
  • RC7RC7
    I don't see the DB5 either. I assumed it maybe be some re-designed Laser room. Why don't they just release the image. Sod Facebook.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It's looks a bit like the bonet of the car to me. I just want the video to see what Activision have done with this film. Skyfall should be coming very shortly afterwards.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    I think it can be the room with the table and the laser in Goldfinger.
    305002_432643586773243_903201880_n.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    How do you collect the pieces??
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Could be some sort of tunnel. :-?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Yes, I thought it might be the London Underground tunnel in Skyfall.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 816
    FINALLY something is revealed that makes me excited for Legends again:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=432824360088499&set=a.424042077633394.83145.361339203903682&type=1&theater

Concept art for ROBERT DAVI'S Sanchez!

It looks awesome, and if the game reflects these drawings, that's one plus point added!

EDIT: MrBond was just a couple of seconds earlier
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    That looks spon on for Davi as Sanchez. Now I can't help but wonder what this would have been like if this were LTK.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    That looks spon on for Davi as Sanchez. Now I can't help but wonder what this would have been like if this were LTK.

I'm confused by what you say here.

Anyway, any hope for Davi returning to voice Sanchez?
  • oo7oo7

I doubt they would release concept art of his likeness if they were not paying him for something.
  • That looks spon on for Davi as Sanchez. Now I can't help but wonder what this would have been like if this were LTK.

I think he's saying that they're going to butcher the film.

I'll give them this, they've done a great job with all the likenesses they did use, Sanchez looks spot on. If Davi is doing the voice I might have to pick up the game once the price drops.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    MrBond wrote:
    A new picture of Sanchez he looks quite spot on!

185152_432824360088499_351293006_n.jpg

Looks great, here's hoping He voices him.

• edited September 2012 Posts: 4,813
    So cool! Just got a bit more excited for this game!

Looks like they're keeping everyone the same as their respective movies except Bond- Stupid legal issues.....
    But I guess it is first person- we won't see much of him anyway, amiright?

*Edit* This is the imdb page
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2171704/

Is imdb usually on the ball regarding things like this? I mean they even say Gabriele Ferzetti is providing the voice for Draco!

Here's every actor they've listed as 'providing voice':
    <center> Daniel Craig ... James Bond (voice)

Naomie Harris ... Eve (voice)

Halle Berry ... Jinx (voice)

Judi Dench ... M (voice)

Toby Stephens ... Gustav Graves (voice)

Robert Davi ... Franz Sanchez (voice)

Richard Kiel ... Jaws (voice)

Talisa Soto ... Lupe Lamora (voice)

Carey Lowell ... Pam Bouvier (voice)

Diana Rigg ... Tracy Draco (voice)

Lois Chiles ... Dr. Holly Goodhead (voice)

Rick Yune ... Zao (voice)

Michael Lonsdale ... Hugo Drax (voice)

Rory Kinnear ... Bill Tanner (voice)

Gabriele Ferzetti ... Marc Ange Draco (voice)</center>
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    the only ones that seems wrong is Halle Berry as Jinx because she's not anymore and Lupe.
  • I'm starting to lean towards this not being 100% accurate. They don't have Blofeld listed but I've totally seen him in the videos

Maybe they are using soundclips from the movies? I mean I can't imagine some of these guys sounding remotely like they used to (like Connery in the FRWL game)