007 Legends Announced

Comments

• edited September 2012 Posts: 198
    The box art has been revealed and it makes it clear that the last movie is Goldfinger. http://www.ebgames.ca/xbox-360/games/james-bond-007-legends-with-bonus/313205 . A great choice if you ask me, the box art looks nice btw.

If you guys remember this quote that you are probably going to be happy about this. On the link agent posted the "box art" for the game has been removed and I think you all know what that means! ^:)^ I'm praising god for changing the cover.
  • Maybe Activision asked them to remove it :/ Anyway I have to admit that the box art looks cheap, I guess I was tired. I won't call it an abomination though, I like the concept. I don't know why but I would be surprise if the final result is different.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    ZHalfter wrote:
    Idk why they still use the p99 in the games when Craig's bond haven't even used it since CR.

1) It's more modern.
    2) Since the games are FPS action, and it has more ammo, it's more ideal for use.
    3) In the QOS game, they wanted more continuity between the two films, and since Bond used the newer, more modern P99 in CR, it would make no sense to them to use the older PPK in half the game.
  • Maybe Activision asked them to remove it :/ Anyway I have to admit that the box art looks cheap, I guess I was tired. I won't call it an abomination though, I like the concept. I don't know why but I would be surprise if the final result is different.

Probably because someone at EB Games likes to use photoshop in his spare time... :))
  • 706372b.jpg
    complete bullshit fan art posted on the EB Games website....hmmmm that means we still do not know what movie its going to be.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    And maybe the artist assumed it was GF because of the link. Hmmm...the plot thickens.
  • And maybe the artist assumed it was GF because of the link. Hmmm...the plot thickens.

YES IT DOES! I think that its either going to be GF(most memorable) or DN(first movie/50 year anneversary). what do yall think?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I am not sure. DN and GF don't have that great of a range of action to them.
  • It sucks because I want to be able to use the PPK but have a gift card to Amazon so could get the game for free that way. Ugh.
    Just pretend you are firing a PPK. Better yet, try and pretend that it is a good game. That'll be the real challenge. :))
  • Just pretend you are firing a PPK. Better yet, try and pretend that it is a good game. That'll be the real challenge. :))

HA! And im getting the game for free because my friend works at gamestop(EB Games in Canada). \:D/
  • I am not sure. DN and GF don't have that great of a range of action to them.

Well than what do you think its gonna be? Its definately not going to be FRWL(already made a game) or DAF(main villian is Blofeld and not that much action)
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    edited September 2012 Posts: 1,182
    It's probably going to be Goldfinger. And the setting is going to be Fort Knox.

Dr. No and You Only Live Twice's biggest action scenes would be No's lab and Blofeld's volcano, which sound similar to Drax's space station as a setting, having to do with space. From what I understand, they want each mission to be unique.
  • Just pretend you are firing a PPK. Better yet, try and pretend that it is a good game. That'll be the real challenge. :))

Touché. I truly hope it genuinely is....
  • RC7RC7
    All this pre-order stuff is nonsense. GIVE ME A GOOD GAME ACTIVISION!
    gt007 wrote:
    It's probably going to be Goldfinger. And the setting is going to be Fort Knox.

Dr. No and You Only Live Twice's biggest action scenes would be No's lab and Blofeld's volcano, which sound similar to Drax's space station as a setting, having to do with space. From what I understand, they want each mission to be unique.

True and i hate how its only a few parts of the movie. i wish they just did what they did with FRWL and did it with GF or another movie but no...1st person and made by activision. COME ON! The way this game is shaping up i would much rather have a Bloodstone sequel.
    http://qkme.me/3qreif true fan art
  • oo7oo7
    ZHalfter wrote:
    706372b.jpg
    complete bullshit fan art posted on the EB Games website....hmmmm that means we still do not know what movie its going to be.
    er we already knew that it was ltk due to imdb before some edited the spoilers out of it. my moneys on gf though i think i wish it was yolt
  • oo7 wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:
    706372b.jpg
    er we already knew that it was ltk due to imdb before some edited the spoilers out of it. my moneys on gf though i think i wish it was yolt

me too but i think someone messed up on imdb. they are not allways right...
  • oo7oo7
    who wastomess up, if you looked at the actors history who had done the uploading they had appeared in the other bond game titles. they had just edited there own imdb list to keep it up to date. this kinda stuff happens.
  • oo7 wrote:
    who wastomess up, if you looked at the actors history who had done the uploading they had appeared in the other bond game titles. they had just edited there own imdb list to keep it up to date. this kinda stuff happens.

alrighty then! GOLDFINGER IT IS!
  • oo7oo7
    ZHalfter wrote:
    oo7 wrote:

wish itwas yolt though.
    perhaps if they keep ongoing dlc coming we might see a bonus mission...
  • oo7 wrote:
    ZHalfter wrote:
    oo7 wrote:

wish itwas yolt though.
    perhaps if they keep ongoing dlc coming we might see a bonus mission...

THAT...would be awesome
    cover280.jpg706372b.jpg
    look and take it in! super fake
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    From Twitter:

The 007 Legends September Sweepstakes is now open! Enter now for a chance to win the Sony Mobile Xperia™ T! http://on.fb.me/NO9h5J

Once again, only for US residents. What a shame!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I'm still not doing it.
    I'm still not doing it.

doing what? the contest?
    Yes, the contest. I have had multiple problems with contests involving anything related to something Activision. I entered a contest back in '09 to win MW2, and they claimed that my address (in northern Indiana) didn't exist in the continental United States. I emailed them about it, and they emailed me saying they could find no proof of my town's existence.