Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

Natalya
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I vote for Jenny, also because she gave Indy a run for his money!!
  • Natalya
    Jenny
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Natalya. Because I'm a boy in need of a toy.
    Natalya
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Jenny Flex!
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Definitely, Jenny
    Darn straight. Jenny really should have been explored more during AVTAK. What was Roger thinking!

Jenny Flex
    Natalya vs Jenny
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Natalya vs Jenny
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Natalya vs Jenny
  • Natalya vs Jenny
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 4,622
    Jenny is fun to watch walk up-and-down stairs. She has a nice swish walk. Good in the saddle too I hear, but otherwise, quite forgettable.
    My vote goes to Miss "boy with toys." She can be annoying but she is gorgeous and could probably be tamed of her crabbiness. Plus she married a hockey player in real life. That works very much in her favour.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,894
    Natalya vs Jenny

Natalya was too dowdy. By the time they changed her clothes my lack of interest was as low as Connerys enthusiasm in TB.
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 1,497
    Natalya vs Jenny

Character usually almost always trumps looks (like Pussy over Pat Smearing!!! what were you people thinking? :-W ...calm yourself JB)...but I make this one exception. Jenny was such a memorable small part, that I have to go with her. There was something about her that fit perfectly in the Bond universe. On the otherhand, there was something almost too nerdy and plain Jane about Natalya for me...I dunno. I just didn't dig her for some reason.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited May 2011 Posts: 1,699
    She may be at home in the saddle (fnarrr!) and I love her for it, but in the end Jenny stirs my heart and, er, my loins less than Natalya, I'm afraid.

On a side note, thought I'd point out that The Doodster also went on to co-star with Piercey Boy in the utterly forgettable Irish '80s action guy 'thriller' Taffin...
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    The match of the tournament thus far.

In a vote so close, that I have to cast the tiebreaker vote.

I'll be back in a few minutes.
  • Lovely ladies these two I must say :)
    But I love Jenny Flex. I love her in Indiana Jones too! Natalya looks better with long blond hair so I will vote for miss Flex :*
    Tjall, I'm afraid you got your vote in a little too late and thus I can't count it. Otherwise, you would have pushed Jenny to victory. I already called for the tiebreaker, and I did have to step away for a few minutes.

BTW, welcome to the board and please introduce yourself in the newcomers thread.

I had made my decision prior to seeing Tjall's post.

Both are deserving candidates, but I feel that Natalya was the better contributor to the franchise and thus wins in overtime by a 10-9 score.

I had a feeling this one would be too close to call. Hopefully we can avoid controversy and move on. Next matchup will be up in a few minutes.
    After a nailbiter, let's see what the Randomnator has come up with next.

Our first contestant hails from the Connery era. You could say she "broke on through to the other side". She had a rather unpleasant experience with an eldery dominatrix who loved blonde Russian ladies. She also had a train dinner that didn't agree with her. But in the end, she stuck with Conners. From Russia...With Love, let's welcome Daniela Bianchi, whom we all know and love as....

Tatiana Romanov

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/bianchi.php3?t=frwl&s=frwl

Tanya's (to her friends) opponent has a tough challenge ahead of her. If you ever travel to Rio, you want her waiting for you in your room. She also makes a great Carnival guide and can ward off those giant men with metal teeth. Let's welcome Emily Bolton...aka...

Manuela

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/bolton.php3?t=mr&s=mr

Tatiana vs Manuela

You know what folks, I think a two-fer Tuesday is warranted, so I'm going to ask the Randomnator for another match.

Oh boy!?

I suddenly don't think my voting for Natalya is going to be the biggest controversy today. I have apparently displeased the Randomnator. This could be another interesting matchup. I don't think hyping both contestants can do this match justice, so I'll just present the contestants.

Rosie Carver vs Christmas Jones

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/hendry.php3?t=lald&s=lald

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/richards.php3?t=twine&s=twine

Tatiana vs Manuela
    Rosey vs Christmas

Will it be the psuedo-Russian or the psuedo-Brazilian that moves on? Will Rosie have Christmas's ass or will Christmas summon her ex to release her torpedos of truth on Rosie? Vote away and I will go into hiding for the next 24.

Yes, you do have to vote for both matches.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    The first one's likely to be a cake-walk, so allow me to walk off then with the inevitable loser, namely the marvellous Manuela.

And I'll have Rosie too; she's more fun and interesting than Christmas (the character, not the festival).

Love the patter to each tie, by the way, Kerim... :)
  • Tatiana and Christmas!
    Tatiana and Rosie
    Tatiana is a Fleming classic. She gets my vote.
    Manuela, bahhh. "James, It's been almost a whole minute since we met and made your drink, so pull my string so my clothes fall off"
    Tatiana managed to hold out for at least two minutes and she was even under orders to seduce.

Yes I'll have glimmer please. Christmas Jones it is for round two.
    No thank you to Special Agent, "What's a gun safety?" Rosie
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I pick Tatiana and on the 2nd contest, I am not picking either of them
    Tatiana vs Manuela
    Rosey vs Christmas
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Tatiana vs Manuela
    Rosey vs Christmas
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Tatiana & Christmas!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Tatiana would win the whole darn thing if it was down to me.

And Christmas