BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Kerim wrote:
    Dan: "Elizabeth's were much firmer".

HAHAHAH!! :))
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Dan: "Just keep walking, Rachel. It's that group from MI6 forum wanting another argument about my hair ... "

Rachel: "But Dan, I think they're taking photos of my ... dress ..."

Dan: "Oh just keep walking!"

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Dan to everyone in the room: "Just like in a museum gentlemen, look, but DON'T touch."
  • Dan: You know what I can't stand: They've taken a picture in which I, 007, look horrible, in which a guy does an awesome photobomb, but all they can bloody talk about are your.... the twins..
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Craig: "Down in the valley? Give me 10 minutes and I will be."
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "Come on, sweetheart, I have those incredibly large, firm, tasty, and delicious...Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to attend to when we get home. They're on the coffee table."
    You're next on my bed list, now come on...
    Rachel on her way to Skyfall.

Rachel: kill me now, kill me now, kill me now....
    Rachael: "I didn't realise your right arm was so short Dan!"
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    "Let's go, Rachel, so I can show you something better than 'The Bourne Legacy,' and it...wait, what? No, it isn't 'Quantum of Solace!'"
  • Dan: What the bloody hell do you mean it wasn't "Quantum of Solace bad?" Well you can bet your bosom it wasn't "Skyfall good," either.
    Great posts everyone! I'll let this one keep going for 24 hours and I'll judge tomorrow!
    edited August 2012 Posts: 159
    Dan; "Come on honey move we need to get out of here , Babs just said she wants to have a threesome and that bloke behind us wants to video it !!"
    A congratulations to you all for a great batch of submissions!

In third place:
    Dan: "Just keep walking, Rachel. It's that group from MI6 forum wanting another argument about my hair ... "

Rachel: "But Dan, I think they're taking photos of my ... dress ..."

Dan: "Oh just keep walking!"

In second place:
    Man in background: *WHISTLES* BOW CHICKA WOW WOW!

And THE WINNER!
    Kerim wrote:
    Dan: "Elizabeth's were much firmer".

@Kerim is quite the CapConner. Over to you once again!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    The master that is @Kerim with another great entry. The character himself would blush.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited August 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Thank you for the honor SJK. Got a bit of a dilemma though. After Sunday PM local time, I'm going to be offline for about a week as I'm moving. Since I can't guarantee how soon I'll be back, I'm going to pass the honors the Brady.
    I appreciate and accept the honor @Kerim. Good luck with your moving and get back to use safe and sound, mate. Without further adieu, this week's caption picture is:
    MV5BMjEwMzk4MTMzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDIxMTcyNA@@.jpg?1336834097
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Christ compels you to do a painface.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    "The world is NOT a moon!"
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Bond goes rouge at the Church of Scientology.
    "Quick, Daniel Craig is coming! RUUUNNNNNNNNNN!"
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    "NO, PLEASE, STAY AWAY FROM ME! I WON'T ACCEPT A DIE ANOTHER DAY REMAKE!"
  • 'CHURCH OF CRAIG??' Why didn't I get a church.'
    edited August 2012 Posts: 28,694
    These are amazing gents! The last bit of the sign being blocked off offers dozens upon dozens of possibilities. Keep up the funny! :-bd
  • "Whatever happened to our love I wish I understood It used to be so nice, it used to be so good!"
  • "I beseech all of ye - listen to my words. LISTEN TO MY WORDS! Looser, baggy shirts and suits are better! Don't be tricked by the usurper!!! And they hide your gut!"
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,973
    Brosnan preached: "...and then, using Moses and his staff, Jehovah parted the CGI Sea- and Bond fans across the Earth were grateful for all eternity."
    I have no idea how the hell I am going to be able to choose a winner. Only 5 hours yet we have some class entries across the board.
    Brosnan stands outside the Church of Craignotbond.com:

"Heed my brothers and sisters! Our time is now! We storm the house of Daniel Craig TOOOOOONIGHT!!!!!!"
  • "Force Lightening!"