The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    I think @ToTheRight means the scene when Bond hijacks the plane and he's trying to signal to Kara to drive in the back! Frustrated she cant understand, it does appear he mouths "FFS" !

Hmm, could be as well. Will check later in the week.
    LIVE AND LET DIE

My fiancee has turned in for the night.........so now I'm popping in another Bond. Odds are she'll come back down once she hears George Martin's wonderful score blasting away.

I love these titles. I have the Blu-ray version in .
    I must acknowledge Roger's neck taper as he hands M his coffee.
    My fiancee studied cosmetology and has been cutting my hair. In addition I've been learning to cut it myself since the COVID lockdown. I am extremely proud that I can do my own taper.
    This film has my favorite Bond haircut. It looks especially good during the M/Moneypenny sequence.
    I love New York. This viewing may place LALD at the top of my Roger ranking just for this reason.
    Arnold Williams is great.
    My favorite "Bond, James Bond' in the entire franchise.
    Here we go.........another great hotel suite sequence. This is one of my favorites.
    Bond shaving in the bath. He also shaves at night. Maybe I should try that rather than shaving first thing in the morning?
    .....and Rosie gets it.
    Kananga is pissed off at Solitaire. Tee-Hee finds it amusing.
    I love the hang glider bit.
    A beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful day.
    Here we go...................
    RELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!
    Great pick for a Bond watch @ToTheRight
    Its a Bank Holiday here in Ireland, must watch a Bond movie, choices, choices? 🤔
    Its a Bank Holiday here in Ireland, must watch a Bond movie, choices, choices? 🤔

I'd go with TWINE in honor of the opening bank scene, @Mathis1.
    I always loved the fight with Tee-Hee at the end. It's pretty funny. Yet another amazing viewing of LALD.
    ToTheRight wrote: »

Go with Brossa!!!?? 😬😱🥱
    Eh,...........................No! 😂
    ToTheRight wrote: »

Go with Brossa!!!?? 😬😱🥱
    Eh,...........................No! 😂

Hahaha. I loved TWINE...........even though it tends to be lower in my rankings.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Gotta watch TWINE this year, it's the 25th anniversary.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Here we go, time for Tim. The Living Daylights
    I didn't remember the first 00 isn't killed, just nicked by the defense
    bloody monkey!
    Hold on, you're dead! Scriptwriters are still in Moore country.
    Am I th only one who doesn't find the yacht girl attractive?
    The whole Bratislava sequence is tense and dark, completely different from the pts.
    Tim plays it very well indeed. 'i'd rather not talk about it'. he's smelling a rat.
    Love the almosy 80 degrees corners in the gas pipeline. As if the 'pig' could make a turn like that.
    The always amazing Desmond Llwelyn.
    edited May 17 Posts: 8,042
    Bond is a famous spy, isn't he? All the staff at the safe castl... eh.. mano... eh... house know him.
    The kitchen fight is bloody nasty.
    Gadgets that actually make sense. The key ring finder. The were popular for what, 5 years, then dissapeared again?
    The talk between Bond and Kara is pretty good. He's changing tack the more he learns from her. She misses the beat about the defection not beeing real, and he's playing in to it. Don't think we've ever had such a talk since. It's actually a good spy movie.
    and then the laser tto cut the lada. we're back in Roger Moore territory.