Dragonpol wrote: »
    All Time High.

Nice :)
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited February 2023 Posts: 17,730
    All Time High.

It was inspired by your previous title of course and I suppose it's similar to the Nobody Does It Better suggestion.
  • SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
    All Time High.

It was inspired by your previous title of course and I suppose it's similar to the Nobody Does It Better suggestion.

Oh, was just trying to put together words, here and there, Haha. Yeah, it's similar to Nobody Does It Better....that was suggested by @CrabKey I believe. That would be a great title for Bond 26 as well.
  • Agents With Wings
    The Hildebrand Rarity
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2023 Posts: 13,879
    The Spy Above Me

FoGFCOmWYAUF9rr.jpg
  • edited February 2023 Posts: 661
    The Next Shot
    Edge Of The Universe
    Programmed For Danger
    Eagle Eyes
    Who's That Spy...
    The Centre Of The Edge.
  • TheSkyfallen06TheSkyfallen06 Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    edited February 2023 Posts: 975
    [DELETED]
  • Informe_James_BondInforme_James_Bond Dominican Republic
    edited February 2023 Posts: 51
    For BOND 26:
    • Everything Or Nothing
    • Shatterhand
    • Nobody Does It Better
    • 007 Lives Forever

;)
  • LucknFateLucknFate 007 In New York
    edited February 2023 Posts: 1,420
    For BOND 26:
    • 007 Lives Forever

I would be mad about 007 but the others fit well. Except the last one. That one is a bit delusional after the previous film.

Remember: TSWLM is Nolan's favorite Bond. It's very possible we get "Nobody Does It Better" as his Bond title.
    LucknFate wrote: »
    For BOND 26:
    • 007 Lives Forever

I would be mad about 007 but the others fit well. Except the last one. That one is a bit delusional after the previous film.

Remember: TSWLM is Nolan's favorite Bond. It's very possible we get "Nobody Does It Better" as his Bond title.

Oh, I think he mentioned TSWLM when talking about Tenet. But he also loves OHMSS...which was his inspiration for Inception. I think he loves both. Plus, Dalton's his favourite Bond.
  • TheSkyfallen06TheSkyfallen06 Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    edited February 2023 Posts: 975
    'The Sharp Gentleman'
    The Edge Of The Sun.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    For BOND 26:
    • 007 Lives Forever

Oh, I think he mentioned TSWLM when talking about Tenet. But he also loves OHMSS...which was his inspiration for Inception. I think he loves both. Plus, Dalton's his favourite Bond.

It seems like he has great taste in Bond then which bodes well if the rumours are correct that he's going to direct Bond 26.
    For BOND 26:
    • 007 Lives Forever

It seems like he has great taste in Bond then which bodes well if the rumours are correct that he's going to direct Bond 26.

Yeah, he does.
    The Ides Of March.....inspired by Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.
    The Odds Of Tomorrow or Tomorrow's Odds
    Yesterday Inspired Today OR Yesterday Expired Today.

I respect if you don't like the title "007 Lives Forever", but what take place in the previous film has nothing to do with what is going to happen with the new actor.

And Christopher Nolan's favourite Bond film is "On Her Majesty's Secret Service".

;)
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.

I respect if you don't like the title "007 Lives Forever", but what take place in the previous film has nothing to do with what is going to happen with the new actor.

And Christopher Nolan's favourite Bond film is "On Her Majesty's Secret Service".

;)

The previous film showed the number 007 will live on after any individual assigned it. Even James Bond himself. So not in conflict.

• echoecho 007 in New York
    Bushwhacker.
    Gun And Radio....inspired by SF.
    edited February 2023 Posts: 51
    The previous film showed the number 007 will live on after any individual assigned it. Even James Bond himself. So not in conflict.

Yeah! I understand the same.

The 007 will live on after any individual assigned it, but the main character of this franchise is James Bond and not another agent with 007. Basically what I meant was that what take place in the previous film happened to one James Bond and the new actor is going to play a different one.

;)
    edited February 2023 Posts: 1,420

;)

It would be confusing marketing wise, imo. And maybe Nolan has multiple favorite Bond movies: https://www.gamesradar.com/christopher-nolan-james-bond-tenet-spy-who-loved-me/

It's not worth arguing about. And after NTTD ruining OHMSS, I don't think Nolan will go back to anything from OHMSS. Maybe he would have titled a movie "All The Time In The World" but not after NTTD.
    Always Is Forever.
  • Always Is Forever.

Not bad
    Always Is Forever.

Not bad

Thanks, Man.
    It's not worth arguing about. And after NTTD ruining OHMSS, I don't think Nolan will go back to anything from OHMSS. Maybe he would have titled a movie "All The Time In The World" but not after NTTD.

I don't understand what is the connection or reference between the title of the next film with the NTTD. What happened in the previous film doesn't affect the title or the story of the next one.

:-??