The New Bond Quarter-Frame Game

Comments

• j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    I hate to question you like that, but where in Norway does he drive the Aston V8? I only remember the antique Toyota Land Cruiser...and later Nomi's Aston.

Anway, that's not the scene. Think earlier than that, and I don't mean earlier in the same movie.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    edited January 2023 Posts: 13,060
    (He arrives near the Norway cabin with the V8, then walks a path similar to Safin. And it's visible when they take the Toyota Land Cruiser.)

• j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    edited January 2023 Posts: 8,701
    (He arrives near the Norway cabin with the V8, then walks a path similar to Safin. And it's visible when they take the Toyota Land Cruiser.)

Thanks for enlightening me. I don't remember this in spite of having watched NTTD about four times on disc and once in the theatre. But the scene here is still not connected to this.

At any rate, it is not the vehicle that is in the full frame.
    Today's hint: It's not from the Craig era.
  • Tokoloshe2Tokoloshe2 Northern Ireland
    Is it when Roger hitches a lift with the food-laden old couple in OP?
    No, it's not from OP.
  • R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    Speeder chase in Return of the Jedi?
    If not, then I’ll go with FYEO’s 2CV chase.
    R1s1ngs0n wrote: »
    Speeder chase in Return of the Jedi?
    If not, then I’ll go with FYEO’s 2CV chase.

I actually had been tempted initally to give the hint that it is NOT the speeder chase from ROTJ, but decided to leave that to guessers. So congratulations in that regard. But no, it is not the 2CV chase, either, nor from FYEO at all.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited January 2023 Posts: 13,973
    Again, I'm gonna go with TWINE. When Bond drives through the forest in Azerbaijan in the Z8.
    And TWINE it is (although the forest is probably in Spain). Here it is:
    The-World-is-not-Enough-0317.jpg
    Your next challenge, @QBranch !
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    QBranch wrote: »
    Again, I'm gonna go with TWINE. When Bond drives through the forest in Azerbaijan in the Z8.

Oh, that sounds right!
    Oh, that sounds right!
    It is. :-)
    Should someone else take over, @QBranch? Just to keep this going.
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    edited January 2023 Posts: 2,426
    I'm the worst at guessing these, but I can at least post a frame, so if you lot would like me to drop a quick frame in while you're waiting for @QBranch I'm happy to. These never take long to solve, which is part of the appeal!
    Thinking about it, probably best if I don’t as I may not be logging in frequently enough each day to keep it moving quickly and that’s part of the fun of this game. Sorry about that! One of these days I’ll know the answer to a frame tho! 😜
    I personally would be happy with the striked-through part of your posting....to increase the number of the regulars on this thread. But nevertheless, I would leave this for @QBranch to decide, since he won the last round.
    I'm here guys, back from my fishing trip...away from YOU!

Just kidding. Let's keep it going:

52610399129_913a9753da_z.jpg
  • R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    edited January 2023 Posts: 2,021
    Kerim’s mistress asking for some much needed attention ?
    Thanks for starting off, but nothing from FRWL.
    I don't have the slightest idea so far. I looked up a few scenes but didn't find anything similar for the time being.
    From my point of view, some kind of hint might be helpful to keep this active.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Miss Anders in bed in TMWTGG?
    (uncalled for interjection, but...) I don't think so.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I figured not but wanted to keep it moving instead of needing a clue after just one guess. It's another that looks so familiar yet so foreign to me at the same time.
    Don't we all know that feeling...
    @Creasy47 That's not it mate.
    I second my own motion from yesterday: A hint would be welcome.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Hmm that's a good one. Maybe Ruby on her bed in OHMSS?
    mtm wrote: »
    Hmm that's a good one. Maybe Ruby on her bed in OHMSS?
    Great guess. Wrong scene, right film!
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Ooh I thought it had that vibe. It's not Irma Bunt in there instead is it? I'm always getting them mixed up.
    It's not Irma in Ruby's room, nor is it Bond in Ruby's room.