Who should/could be a Bond actor?

Comments

• QsCatQsCat London
    QsCat wrote: »
    I can imagine Styles' Bond being the most laconic Bond yet.

You’re talking absolute ****. We don’t need trollish comments like this

Since I joined the community, have you read any comment of mine that bears the markings of a troll, sir? I just noticed if someone makes a suggestion the next guy dislikes, it turns one into a troll, which is turning into a cheap accusation...maybe that's why some members on here, get upset and leave. I have seen suggestions I don't really like myself or agree with, but I choose to respect people's opinions. I would suggest you do the same, sir. Also, have a liberal mind as you anticipate the announcement of Bond 7, so the chosen one doesn't look like a shock. Oh, and sir....once again, I'm no troll. I'll amicably take my leave now.

Sorry, it was nothing to do with your previous posts. I see now that I actually misread 'laconic' as 'Iconic' hence my outrage! I still don't quite agree with you, but apologies..
  • QsCatQsCat London
    Benny wrote: »
    @JeremyBondon your personal attacks on other members needs to stop!

Attack? Perhaps I should have added an 'in awe of - connotation', as it is a massive number. Not an attack at all, hence the wink. You know what was an attack however? A certain member calling me a racist for the third time, getting away with it, yet again.

Just ignore it, let people think what they want
  • QsCatQsCat London
    Denbigh wrote: »
    So I'd certainly say (at this stage) these are my top five actors for the role...

XvcbXAD.jpg

1. Sam Claflin
    2. Callum Turner
    3. Aaron Taylor-Johnson
    4. Sean Teale
    5. Sope Dirisu

Teale looks the best there
  • edited October 2022 Posts: 2,748
    mtm wrote: »
    I was just reading some reviews and this interview popped up:
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/0/sas-rogue-heroes-star-jack-oconnell-society-wants-lock-lads/

O’Connell has resisted major movie franchises so far, but doesn’t rule out joining one in the future. Is it time for a working-class Bond? “Sure, why not,” he says, before adding, “I think Daniel Craig is technically working class… Oh, I don’t want to get into this.”

Not sure about Craig being strictly speaking working class from what I know about him. Certainly not compared to Connery and Moore's backgrounds. In that sense there have already been 'working class' Bonds, and I suspect it's a rather inelegant question that doesn't focus on O'Connell's potential for the role but rather his public persona.

Otherwise I'm a fan of O'Connell. He's a bit more of a left field candidate but he's got a lot of talent.
  • VenutiusVenutius Yorkshire
    Wasn't Craig's dad a Northern pub landlord and his mum a teacher? I'd say that puts him at the upper end of working class, but not quite lower middle class.
    I'm now imagining non-Brits being alternatively baffled and bemused by the British class system...😁
    Venutius wrote: »
    Wasn't Craig's dad a Northern pub landlord and his mum a teacher? I'd say that puts him at the upper end of working class, but not quite lower middle class.
    I'm now imagining non-Brits being alternatively baffled and bemused by the British class system...😁

I mean, it is a bit bemusing in itself to be honest. And yes, those are both the professions of his parents. No one can say he grew up 'privileged' but he seems to have grown up in from what I can tell to be a nice area, parents with stable income (albeit divorced), and with a good education in both state primary and Grammar school secondary.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    So I'd certainly say (at this stage) these are my top five actors for the role...

XvcbXAD.jpg

1. Sam Claflin
    2. Callum Turner
    3. Aaron Taylor-Johnson
    4. Sean Teale
    5. Sope Dirisu

Teale looks the best there

This is so bleepin' subjective - of course - and I'm seeing just this one picture, but: Teale looks the villain to me here...
    As for Hoult - come on, I'll spell it out. Superficial as this will be...

Truthfully, I enjoy him in the show about Catherine the Great
    Exactly what his age may be, he does seem about the right age presently
    Exercise and genes have served him well
    There is an English accent there that sounds right, though I'm not English
    However, I just cannot see it

There...basic code technique for you spy-fans. See it now ? Have you NOT seen it yourselves ???
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    I've loved Hoult in everyting I've seen him in... but he's a boy.
  • SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
    edited October 2022 Posts: 1,282
    I can imagine Styles' Bond being the most laconic Bond yet.

You’re talking absolute ****. We don’t need trollish comments like this

Since I joined the community, have you read any comment of mine that bears the markings of a troll, sir? I just noticed if someone makes a suggestion the next guy dislikes, it turns one into a troll, which is turning into a cheap accusation...maybe that's why some members on here, get upset and leave. I have seen suggestions I don't really like myself or agree with, but I choose to respect people's opinions. I would suggest you do the same, sir. Also, have a liberal mind as you anticipate the announcement of Bond 7, so the chosen one doesn't look like a shock. Oh, and sir....once again, I'm no troll. I'll amicably take my leave now.

Sorry, it was nothing to do with your previous posts. I see now that I actually misread 'laconic' as 'Iconic' hence my outrage! I still don't quite agree with you, but apologies..

No problem. It happens to us all the time. Maybe that's why the name of Draco's oculist was needed, Haha. Sure, it's perfectly fine not to agree. Although, Styles isn't on my list for Bond. I'm just trying to keep an open mind for Bond 7's announcement. That way, nothing would shock me.
  • SasSas
    Benny wrote: »
    Sas wrote: »
    If the next Bond will be filmed in 2024 and released in 2025, the next 007 is currently between the age of 30 and 35 I think. 35 + 3 = the same age of Daniel Craig during his debut as James Bond. I don't think they will go for someone older because the long commitment. In summary, they're looking for a British male actor between 30 and 35 years old. How many actors fit that description? It should be possible to make a list. We're not looking for extras but for actors who had leading roles or proper supporting roles.

Okay, created a list using this Wiki.

Sean Teale
    Jordan Waller

Let me know if I forgot a British actor.

Sope Dirisu - 31

Thanks. I also noticed Jack Lowden was not on the list, so I added him as well.

• talos7talos7 New Orleans
    With recent disasters such as Ezra Miller and Armie Hammer, I would imagine that the background checks of candidates will be extensive.
    Actually I don't think they will be necessarily. I mean, what are EON going to do, run police checks on all the candidates? Hack their phones or hire a private investigator to follow them? More likely they'll do what they've likely always done and ask producers/directors who have worked with the top candidates previously about what they're like to work with. Any 'red flags' will be taken into account and that'll be it.

Even then, it's difficult avoiding the Armie Hammer or Ezra Miller situations. Most of the time it's intertwined with the individual's rise to fame, or at least certain 'tendencies' are exasperated by it.
    007HallY wrote: »
    Actually I don't think they will be necessarily. I mean, what are EON going to do, run police checks on all the candidates? Hack their phones or hire a private investigator to follow them? More likely they'll do what they've likely always done and ask producers/directors who have worked with the top candidates previously about what they're like to work with. Any 'red flags' will be taken into account and that'll be it.

Even then, it's difficult avoiding the Armie Hammer or Ezra Miller situations. Most of the time it's intertwined with the individual's rise to fame, or at least certain 'tendencies' are exasperated by it.

From renting an apartment to applying for a job, and more, Increasingly background checks are being done , I don’t see this being any different.
    talos7 wrote: »

From renting an apartment to applying for a job, and more, Increasingly background checks are being done , I don’t see this being any different.

Maybe it's just me, but I've never had to have strict background checks for any of those things. At most a reference from a previous employer or landlord, but that's it.

I mean, it's the movie industry, it's not a particularly regulated business at the best of times. And like I said, it's doubtful whether such a background check will avoid another Ezra Miller or Armie Hammer.
  • ImpertinentGoonImpertinentGoon Everybody needs a hobby.
    I would assume that - and I will note that I am saying this with no judgement - rumours and things about personal antics will be taken into account much more in these deep soundings they will do with people who've worked with contenders. 20 years ago, hearing about an actor you are considering for a major role that there have been rumours swirling around that he has certain proclivities or has abusive tendencies towards junior staff and cast or that he has lawyers on speeddial to take care of "personal problems", would probably be ignored. Today, those are taken as massive red flags. I actually would be surprised if there are no agencies in Hollywood circles who offer background information/checks of this nature without being strictly private investigators who follow people. Just combing social media for posts and rumours about a person should probably be standard operating procedure and that's before you actually contact and interview someone.

As for the Jack O'Connell, working class-Bond thing. I have been ruminating on this a bit. There is this rather famous - well in fan circles at least - quote in Moonraker about Bond being an outsider.
    And what could the casual observer think of him, 'Commander James Bond, GMG, RNVSR', also 'something at the Ministry of Defence', the rather saturnine young man in his middle thirties sitting opposite the Admiral? Something a bit cold and dangerous in that face. Looks pretty fit. May have been attached to Templer in Malaya. Or Nairobi. Mau Mau work. Tough-looking customer. Doesn't look the sort of chap one usually sees in Blades.

Bond knew that there was something alien and un-English about himself. He knew that he was a difficult man to cover up. Particularly in England. He shrugged his shoulders. Abroad was what mattered. He would never have a job to do in England. Outside the jurisdiction of the Service. Anyway, he didn't need a cover this evening. This was recreation.

That hasn't exactly always been the the guiding principle of film-Bond, I would argue. But it is an interesting idea. The quote is specifically about him being "un-English" but fitting in abroad. But the general gist of not fitting in, being "a difficult man to cover up" could be taken into all different kinds of directions. That doesn't mean I want Chris Hemsworth at his biggest Thor-ness in the role and neither do I want to redo the first half our of Kingsman, but a Bond who isn't super-suave, maybe too blunt sometimes, could be a choice. Or am I just describing CraigBond?
    I would assume that - and I will note that I am saying this with no judgement - rumours and things about personal antics will be taken into account much more in these deep soundings they will do with people who've worked with contenders. 20 years ago, hearing about an actor you are considering for a major role that there have been rumours swirling around that he has certain proclivities or has abusive tendencies towards junior staff and cast or that he has lawyers on speeddial to take care of "personal problems", would probably be ignored. Today, those are taken as massive red flags. I actually would be surprised if there are no agencies in Hollywood circles who offer background information/checks of this nature without being strictly private investigators who follow people. Just combing social media for posts and rumours about a person should probably be standard operating procedure and that's before you actually contact and interview someone.

I think that's true about rumours being taken into account more now. No idea if such agencies exist but I'm sure actors (or at least their agents) are increasingly weary of what kind of posts they've made on social media in the past.

Even then, it's tricky to gauge what will have an impact today or what people can dig up. You could have a James Gunn situation where an actor has made what are essentially harmless but in bad taste jokes on Twitter and is temporarily fired for it. On the other hand the number of people working (and even respected) in Hollywood who have done, said and even supported far more horrific things is staggering - I mean, how many people know off the top of their heads that, say, Michael Fassbender allegedly has a history of abusing his girlfriend? Or that iconic, well regarded and seemingly politically left of centre British actresses such as Tilda Swinton and Emma Thompson have previously signed a petition in support of releasing Roman Polanski (a child rapist) from detainment?

As for the Jack O'Connell, working class-Bond thing. I have been ruminating on this a bit. There is this rather famous - well in fan circles at least - quote in Moonraker about Bond being an outsider.
    And what could the casual observer think of him, 'Commander James Bond, GMG, RNVSR', also 'something at the Ministry of Defence', the rather saturnine young man in his middle thirties sitting opposite the Admiral? Something a bit cold and dangerous in that face. Looks pretty fit. May have been attached to Templer in Malaya. Or Nairobi. Mau Mau work. Tough-looking customer. Doesn't look the sort of chap one usually sees in Blades.

Bond knew that there was something alien and un-English about himself. He knew that he was a difficult man to cover up. Particularly in England. He shrugged his shoulders. Abroad was what mattered. He would never have a job to do in England. Outside the jurisdiction of the Service. Anyway, he didn't need a cover this evening. This was recreation.

That hasn't exactly always been the the guiding principle of film-Bond, I would argue. But it is an interesting idea. The quote is specifically about him being "un-English" but fitting in abroad. But the general gist of not fitting in, being "a difficult man to cover up" could be taken into all different kinds of directions. That doesn't mean I want Chris Hemsworth at his biggest Thor-ness in the role and neither do I want to redo the first half our of Kingsman, but a Bond who isn't super-suave, maybe too blunt sometimes, could be a choice. Or am I just describing CraigBond?

I'd say the 'outsider' thing should be there with any Bond. He's not one of the back slapping 'good old boys' one would see in a place like Blades and neither does he act like this. It might be one of the reasons why unconventional actors such as Connery and Craig were ultimately picked for the role - because Bond is ultimately an outsider, a loner of sorts. He's simultaneously an English gentleman and a Scottish 'peasant'. It's one of the reasons why I think O'Connell is a likely candidate - I can really see him giving off this impression.

I've always wanted a Bond film to try and adapt that passage from MR in some way. I dunno, usually when Bond enters a club in the films its his self-absurdness and confidence that stands out, and when heads turn towards him it's seemingly with interest. It might be cool if the next Bond enters a posh private members club such as Blades a bit more tentatively and all the 'Hooray Henry' banker types and older posh couples give him funny looks as he enters, as if he's not 'one of them'.
  • TheSkyfallen06TheSkyfallen06 Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    james_bond_26___license_renewed_poster_by_kevindaghost_de07fk3-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjI5MSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRjMGE4NmRiLWQzMzQtNGJmZi1iMzAyLTVhMWEyNmY3MDhhM1wvZGUwN2ZrMy1jMzc1NWMwNi04ZmM5LTQ0YzktYmNkYi0wYTYzNDZkOThlYzMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.UsFNQC86Evew7tSCKybfqo0_01Q28ZlErOpkQNF-nEQ
    I'm now convinced that people are really out there throwing random names just for the sake of it.
    More likely someone just having some fun.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    james_bond_26___license_renewed_poster_by_kevindaghost_de07fk3-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjI5MSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRjMGE4NmRiLWQzMzQtNGJmZi1iMzAyLTVhMWEyNmY3MDhhM1wvZGUwN2ZrMy1jMzc1NWMwNi04ZmM5LTQ0YzktYmNkYi0wYTYzNDZkOThlYzMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.UsFNQC86Evew7tSCKybfqo0_01Q28ZlErOpkQNF-nEQ
    I'm now convinced that people are really out there throwing random names just for the sake of it.

Good choice. I would watch that.
  • ImpertinentGoonImpertinentGoon Everybody needs a hobby.

I think that's true about rumours being taken into account more now. No idea if such agencies exist but I'm sure actors (or at least their agents) are increasingly weary of what kind of posts they've made on social media in the past.

Even then, it's tricky to gauge what will have an impact today or what people can dig up. You could have a James Gunn situation where an actor has made what are essentially harmless but in bad taste jokes on Twitter and is temporarily fired for it. On the other hand the number of people working (and even respected) in Hollywood who have done, said and even supported far more horrific things is staggering - I mean, how many people know off the top of their heads that, say, Michael Fassbender allegedly has a history of abusing his girlfriend? Or that iconic, well regarded and seemingly politically left of centre British actresses such as Tilda Swinton and Emma Thompson have previously signed a petition in support of releasing Roman Polanski (a child rapist) from detainment?

I'd say the 'outsider' thing should be there with any Bond. He's not one of the back slapping 'good old boys' one would see in a place like Blades and neither does he act like this. It might be one of the reasons why unconventional actors such as Connery and Craig were ultimately picked for the role - because Bond is ultimately an outsider, a loner of sorts. He's simultaneously an English gentleman and a Scottish 'peasant'. It's one of the reasons why I think O'Connell is a likely candidate - I can really see him giving off this impression.

I've always wanted a Bond film to try and adapt that passage from MR in some way. I dunno, usually when Bond enters a club in the films its his self-absurdness and confidence that stands out, and when heads turn towards him it's seemingly with interest. It might be cool if the next Bond enters a posh private members club such as Blades a bit more tentatively and all the 'Hooray Henry' banker types and older posh couples give him funny looks as he enters, as if he's not 'one of them'.

One of the things I would love for the next Bond film to play with somehow - and I've written about this before - is how Bond is such a touchstone for a large set of (British) men, possibly even unconsciously.
    And the fun part is that a lot of guys who claim Bond as a big inspiration for themselves are very much unlike Bond. So what happens if their world collides with the actual real James Bond? (Of course allowing for the meta-complication that the fictional figure of James Bond and the franchise around him doesn't exist in his world.) A writer and director would have to tread very carefully to not make this into too much of a parody or a morality tale, but having Bond go undercover f.e. in the City and just be completely disgusted by the excesses of some of these guys could be both funny and poignant.
    Or maybe I'm just fanfic-ing because these people really annoy me.
  • LucknFateLucknFate 007 In New York

Good choice. I would watch that.

In another life, earlier in time, he would have made a great Felix Leiter, though I think he'd have overshadowed Brozzer a bit.
  • edited October 2022 Posts: 1,661
    Too American!

Too short (although lets not get heightist!)

And er oh yeah...

Too Tony Stark!

Re actors with bad problems in real life, Downey Jr served time in prison. Had drug issues. The studios gave me another chance and cast him in Iron Man. Maybe he was very lucky to be given a second chance.

edited October 2022 Posts: 2,895
    Yeah, I knew about Emma Thompson supporting Polanski. Mind you, she also hired a private jet to fly into the UK to join a climate change protest, so that gives you an idea of the level of her judgment. She's probably not very self-aware or just a bit naive. To make this relevant, I can see why some have suggested Thompson for M, but I'm not sure I'd buy her in the role, tbh. She tends to play safe characters who're good with empathy - is there the required steel to take the tough decisions? Would you believe 'Take the bloody shot!' from her? I dunno. Casting against type can work, obvs, but at this point I think it'd be a bit of an ask with Emma, esp. for a British audience who've been familiar with her for 40 years.

One of the things I would love for the next Bond film to play with somehow - and I've written about this before - is how Bond is such a touchstone for a large set of (British) men, possibly even unconsciously.
    And the fun part is that a lot of guys who claim Bond as a big inspiration for themselves are very much unlike Bond. So what happens if their world collides with the actual real James Bond? (Of course allowing for the meta-complication that the fictional figure of James Bond and the franchise around him doesn't exist in his world.) A writer and director would have to tread very carefully to not make this into too much of a parody or a morality tale, but having Bond go undercover f.e. in the City and just be completely disgusted by the excesses of some of these guys could be both funny and poignant.
    Or maybe I'm just fanfic-ing because these people really annoy me.

I think there's something to what you're saying. While the Bond series isn't actively political - at least in a class sense - there are traces even in Fleming of Bond being disgusted by decadence.

You could certainly do something with that idea. Bond going undercover in the City (or at least amongst such individuals in, say, a Blades type setting) is a good concept that can be done subtly enough not to drift into parody as you said. If they wanted to lean into it a bit more heavily the rest of MI6 could be depicted in that sort of way. Bond and M could constantly be faced with Ministers and other Section Chiefs who are very much part of that cliquey City of London 'back slapping, good old boy' crowd who believe they are above the 00 section (or at least want to outdo it in that wannabe James Bond way as you said). We've seen M and Bond at odds with others in MI6, especially during the Craig era, but it's been more due to bureaucracy, not this aspect.
    Venutius wrote: »
    Yeah, I knew about Emma Thompson supporting Polanski. Mind you, she also hired a private jet to fly into the UK to join a climate change protest, so that gives you an idea of the level of her judgment. She's probably not very self-aware or just a bit naive. To make this relevant, I can see why some have suggested Thompson for M, but I'm not sure I'd buy her in the role, tbh. She tends to play safe characters who're good with empathy - is there the required steel to take the tough decisions? Casting against type can work, obvs, but at this point I think it'd be a bit of an ask with Emma, esp. for a British audience who've been familiar with her for 40 years.

I think she's a good actress (although a terrible writer) but like many celebrities she's certainly said and done some questionable things. And I agree, I don't think she'd work as a future M.
    Due to the internet and social media it's much easier for an actor to speak out on things that have nothing to do with acting. During his Bond tenure Daniel Craig didn't say anything too outrageous. I remember he had a rant about Kim Kardashian but I don't recall much else!

Actors like Laurence Fox are very outspoken. He's now a tv talk presenter/political activist. If Eon cast an actor with outspoken views like Fox it could end up a public relations disaster.
    That Kardashian rant was hilarious - Craig put the boot into the Kardashians for five minutes and then went: 'I'm not knocking it. Well, I am, obviously!' :))

I advocated for the great Robert Downey Jr to replace Craig (several hundred pages back). Not so much that he'd be right for the part, the opposite really. My feeling is if he were actually cast, general audiences would embrace him as Bond on the strength of his Marvel appeal alone. That's regardless of his age, nationality, beard, haircut, etc.
    Audiences love him.
  • Sas wrote: »
    If the next Bond will be filmed in 2024 and released in 2025, the next 007 is currently between the age of 30 and 35 I think. 35 + 3 = the same age of Daniel Craig during his debut as James Bond. I don't think they will go for someone older because the long commitment. In summary, they're looking for a British male actor between 30 and 35 years old. How many actors fit that description? It should be possible to make a list. We're not looking for extras but for actors who had leading roles or proper supporting roles.

Kit Harington
    Aneurin Barnard
    Joe Dempsie
    Lloyd Everitt
    Tom Felton
    Henry Golding
    Edward Holcroft
    William Moseley
    Benjamin Stone
    Tom Stourton
    Ed Westwick

Jamie Demetriou
    Jonathan Bailey
    Josh Bowman
    Ben Cura
    Jacob Fortune-Lloyd
    Rupert Grint
    Kevin Guthrie
    Ferdinand Kingsley
    Zackary Momoh
    Regé-Jean Page
    Luke Thompson
    Jack Whitehall

Jamie Campbell Bower
    Joe Cole
    Alfred Enoch
    Mitch Hewer
    Daniel Kaluuya
    Malachi Kirby
    Matthew Lewis
    Thomas James Longley
    Harry Melling
    Royce Pierreson
    Daniel Radcliffe

Taron Egerton
    Nicholas Hoult
    Luke Pasqualino
    Elliott Tittensor
    Luke Tittensor
    Olly Alexander
    Thomas Brodie-Sangster
    Jeremy Irvine
    Jack O'Connell
    Josh O'Connor
    Dev Patel
    Himesh Patel
    Alex Pettyfer
    Dominique Provost-Chalkley
    Dominic Sherwood
    Aaron Taylor-Johnson
    Callum Turner
    Jack Lowden

Joe Alwyn
    Joey Batey
    Ben Hardy
    Damson Idris
    Martins Imhangbe
    Danny Miller
    Nico Mirallegro
    Craig Roberts
    Sope Dirisu

Douglas Booth
    John Boyega
    Tosin Cole
    Hugh Coles
    Ncuti Gatwa
    Freddie Highmore
    Brad Kavanagh
    Lucien Laviscount
    George MacKay
    Eugene Simon
    Gregg Sulkin
    Sean Teale
    Jordan Waller

There are way more. Here are a few of the slightly more notable ones:

Tom Austen (35)
    Joshua Sasse (34)
    Tom Bateman (33)
    Bart Edwards (33)
    Matt Stokoe (33)
    Jordan Patrick Smith (33)
    Mark Rowley (32)
    Timothy Renouf (32)
    Tom Brittney (32)
    Jack Bannon (31)
    Jamie Blackley (31)
    Phil Dunster (30)
  • SasSas

There are way more. Here are a few of the slightly more notable ones:

Tom Austen (35)
    Joshua Sasse (34)
    Tom Bateman (33)
    Bart Edwards (33)
    Matt Stokoe (33)
    Jordan Patrick Smith (33)
    Mark Rowley (32)
    Timothy Renouf (32)
    Tom Brittney (32)
    Jack Bannon (31)
    Jamie Blackley (31)