Quick Big Mi6 Fleming Novel Ranking

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    MI6HQ wrote: »
    Hey, what's the update on this? :-h

Give @GoldenGun all the time he needs, lad. The man is about to become a father.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    DarthDimi wrote: »

Give @GoldenGun all the time he needs, lad. The man is about to become a father.
    Thanks @DarthDimi !

You are right btw, last Saturday my son was born, so I think it will take some time before I get these rankings together.

In the meantime, everyone is more than welcome to send me their ranking (in PM please), I won’t start counting them until I have posted otherwise :)
    GoldenGun wrote: »

Thanks @DarthDimi !

You are right btw, last Saturday my son was born, so I think it will take some time before I get these rankings together.

In the meantime, everyone is more than welcome to send me their ranking (in PM please), I won’t start counting them until I have posted otherwise :)

Congrats, @GoldenGun! A son you say? What is the young lad called? Are you all doing well?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    A hearty congratulations to you, @GoldenGun! It's a beautiful thing, I'm happy for you guys.
  • BirdlesonBirdleson Moderator
    Glad to hear the great news @GoldenGun !
    Thanks very much folks!

@DarthDimi we’re all doing well, thanks! Concerning the name, I shall give you a hint: it’s the French version of the title of a Luchino Visconti film in which an actor from GF also co-stars ;)
    Thanks very much folks!

@DarthDimi we’re all doing well, thanks! Concerning the name, I shall give you a hint: it’s the French version of the title of a Luchino Visconti film in which an actor from GF also co-stars ;)

Is it Louis (his film Ludwig)?
    Thanks very much folks!

Ludwig? ;-)
    @Creasy47 Quite right, well done! :D

@DarthDimi, you guessed the film correctly, but in this case we went for the French variant ;)
    @Creasy47 Quite right, well done! :D

@DarthDimi, you guessed the film correctly, but in this case we went for the French variant ;)

Congrats, mate!
    Congratulations to you both! That's so exciting. We're all getting old and having a lot of new dads around here in the past year or two, myself included.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Congratulations to you both! That's so exciting. We're all getting old and having a lot of new dads around here in the past year or two, myself included.

I am getting there too in a few months. 😉 Must be something about this forum that gets the hormones rocking.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

I am getting there too in a few months. 😉 Must be something about this forum that gets the hormones rocking.

What names are in your basket? Snoke, Palpatine, Plagueis, Maul-what else?
    Many Congrats @GoldenGun!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com

Not forgetting Johansson.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Dragonpol wrote: »

If it s a girl.

If it s a girl.

Anything goes nowadays, even Apple.
    Congrats, mate!
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    Many Congrats @GoldenGun!

Thanks for the kind wishes fellas!

If it s a girl.

Glad to be slightly more traditional on that account :))

Good luck to you and your other half, hope all will go well :)

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    A big congratulations on the birth of your son @GoldenGun
    Truly great news. Take as long as you want to enjoy your new family member.

We were thinking about Jar-Jar.
    Benny wrote: »
    A big congratulations on the birth of your son @GoldenGun
    Truly great news. Take as long as you want to enjoy your new family member.

Thanks, @Benny!!
    Congratulations @GoldenGun on the birth of your GoldenSon. Great news. :)
  • R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    Congratulations @GoldenGun 😃
    Thanks a lot, guys!! @Dragonpol
    @R1s1ngs0n

It’s been quite a ride so far, but we’re getting more and more accustomed to our new roles, so I think I’ll start counting the results soon.

If it s a girl.

Soooo, Banana, if a boy ? Each one gets the same name - Pear - if twins ?
    Since62 wrote: »

If it s a girl.

Soooo, Banana, if a boy ? Each one gets the same name - Pear - if twins ?

What a time to be alive! Even Dragonpol can be a name. ;)
    edited July 2022 Posts: 6,759
    I might have been ambitious using the word ‘soon’, however, it appears I will have some spare time on Sunday, so I plan on doing the count then.

Should anyone still want to join, please pm me your Fleming novel rankings before Sunday morning (Paris time).

See you guys soon and thanks for your patience.
  • SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    I might have been ambitious using the word ‘soon’, however, it appears I will have some spare time on Sunday, so I plan on doing the count then.

Should anyone still want to join, please pm me your Fleming novel rankings before Sunday morning (Paris time).

See you guys soon and thanks for your patience.

It's fine, mate.
    Just take and enjoy your time 👍
    Well I’ve finally been able to start counting these. We’re just waiting for two participants to include the short story collections and then I’ll be able to finish the count.

15 rankings have been counted so far, with two more we will have had 17 participants in total. Not quite the majority of the Mi6 Community members, but a great lot nonetheless. Thank you all for Your contributions!
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    17 isn't bad at all. I believe there are many Bond fans out there not knowing the novels.