George Lazenby's face added to Connery's face in a deepfake.

kadeklodtkadeklodt Ottumwa, IA.
in Fan Creations Posts: 110
Yes, the mouth and the face doesn't wanna communicate.

Here is the video:

Probably will blow up big time on YouTube someday in the future.

Comments

• TheSkyfallen06TheSkyfallen06 Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    :| :| :|
    'That Feels Weird But I'll Allow It'
    Fake.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    His face was all over the place in that deepfake. It reminds me of this sketch:

• DwayneDwayne New York City
    Well, Lazenby was linked to Jill St. John for a period of time, so I guess anything is possible.........
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    As far as deepfakes go, that’s abysmal.

This is a better one:

• That is an outstanding deepfake with Dalton. You just have to watch it with the sound off because Brosnan's voice completely blows the illusion.
    Controversial opinion: Brosnan’s voice is too boyish for Bond. All other actors have got a very deep manly voice except Broz.
    Yawn.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    In that DAF deepfake, George Connery looks stoned out of his mined, when he climbs out of the air balloon thingy.
    I think Bond looks more like an odd-faced Connery throughout than like Lazenby though I'm sure that wasn't the intention. Not the best use of the deepfake technology that I've seen thus far.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    This one is pretty remarkable; and watch out for all the cameos :)

• SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    edited June 2022 Posts: 3,382
    If the audiences didn't liked the new Bond actor, I'm pretty sure that some would also deep fake Daniel Craig's face into the new Bond film. 😆

But I kinda liked this idea, it's still a missed opportunity for me, that's my ideal dream of Diamonds Are Forever.

Also, who would've thought of deep faking Roger Moore and Piece Brosnan into Craig's Bond films? :))

For those who are interested.
    Putting Brosnan's face on to Craig's face in his films is a surefire way to upset and annoy many of the Brosnan fanatics who pine for the return of the more traditional 1962-2002 style Bond films.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Putting Brosnan's face on to Craig's face in his films is a surefire way to upset and annoy many of the Brosnan fanatics who pine for the return of the more traditional 1962-2002 style Bond films.

I think if Brosnan expressed love for NTTD and says he wished his last Bond film ended the same, their heads would explode.

I think if Brosnan expressed love for NTTD and says he wished his last Bond film ended the same, their heads would explode.

Yes, I could see that happening.

And all those “Brosnan was the best cause knew Bond better than anyone else” talking points crumble.

Controversial opinion: Brosnan’s voice is too boyish for Bond. All other actors have got a very deep manly voice except Broz.

I'd tend to agree.
    And all those “Brosnan was the best cause knew Bond better than anyone else” talking points crumble.

Brosnan certainly knew very little about the literary Bond if his comments that the films follow the order that the Fleming novels were released is anything to go by. It's apt then that the Brosnan era is the only one thus far not to adapt any scenes from Fleming's work.
  • kadeklodtkadeklodt Ottumwa, IA.
    Again that isn't my best work, it's a year old video. I can understand your guys' opinions.
  • SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    kadeklodt wrote: »
    Again that isn't my best work, it's a year old video. I can understand your guys' opinions.

No it's fine, I actually liked the idea!
    kadeklodt wrote: »

I didn't realise this was your own work. I know you work very hard on this stuff and I certainly couldn't do it so hats off to you! :)
  • kadeklodtkadeklodt Ottumwa, IA.
    Thanks, I don't do deepfakes anymore, too hard and blurry, the tool I used was the worst lol XD
  • Agent_Zero_OneAgent_Zero_One Ireland
    edited June 2022 Posts: 554
    You know, it's slightly tangential but I've always thought Brosnan could've been quite good in Skyfall.
    Brosnan actually expressed that he wish he had a film like SF in his Bond resume.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    That is an outstanding deepfake with Dalton. You just have to watch it with the sound off because Brosnan's voice completely blows the illusion.

Once they can deepfake the voices, it may become interesting.
    edited July 2022 Posts: 17,728
    That is an outstanding deepfake with Dalton. You just have to watch it with the sound off because Brosnan's voice completely blows the illusion.

Some say they're already doing that with Biden's speeches and other leading politicians. The scary thing is it'd be very hard to tell with the sort of technology that's around today.

Some say they're already doing that with Biden's speeches and other leading politicians. The scary thing is it'd be very hard to tell with the sort of technology that's around today.

I am sure the technology exists, but not available to the general populace.
    So Biden isn t really corrupt, evil and senile then?
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    I believe Val Kilmner in Top Gun Maverick was a test for the voice technology. It does make you wonder if this can be used for nefarious aims.

Well he's probably senile in my opinion, from what I've seen from his gaffes in speeches. Not surprising given his advanced age but maybe not the best person to have in charge of a superpower.

Well he's probably senile in my opinion, from what I've seen from his gaffes in speeches. Not surprising given his advanced age but maybe not the best person to have in charge of a superpower.

The best person to have in charge is always the worst. This goes for every country.