George Lazenby's face added to Connery's face in a deepfake.

2»

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    That is an outstanding deepfake with Dalton. You just have to watch it with the sound off because Brosnan's voice completely blows the illusion.

Once they can deepfake the voices, it may become interesting.

Some say they're already doing that with Biden's speeches and other leading politicians. The scary thing is it'd be very hard to tell with the sort of technology that's around today.

I am sure the technology exists, but not available to the general populace.
    So Biden isn t really corrupt, evil and senile then?

Well he's probably senile in my opinion, from what I've seen from his gaffes in speeches. Not surprising given his advanced age but maybe not the best person to have in charge of a superpower.

The best person to have in charge is always the worst. This goes for every country.

It seems to work that way in many countries. Don't know if it's for the best, though.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    That is an outstanding deepfake with Dalton. You just have to watch it with the sound off because Brosnan's voice completely blows the illusion.

Some say they're already doing that with Biden's speeches and other leading politicians. The scary thing is it'd be very hard to tell with the sort of technology that's around today.

Well he's probably senile in my opinion, from what I've seen from his gaffes in speeches. Not surprising given his advanced age but maybe not the best person to have in charge of a superpower.

The best person to have in charge is always the worst. This goes for every country.

It seems to work that way in many countries. Don't know if it's for the best, though.

It is the best for those who think they decide.

I suppose so. There are always other factors at play, be they events, people or organisations.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

I suppose so. There are always other factors at play, be they events, people or organisations.

Thankfully those people don t have absolute power anymore than we do.

Thankfully those people don t have absolute power anymore than we do.

Only absolutist kings and more modern dictators like Hitler had that level of power but absolute power tends to corrupt and it never ends well for them anyway.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    thedove wrote: »
    I believe Val Kilmner in Top Gun Maverick was a test for the voice technology. It does make you wonder if this can be used for nefarious aims.

I think it's more the Star Wars shows TV shows that have been bringing back more youthful versions of older characters that have shown how it can really be done. It seems very impressive already.