Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

AceHole wrote: »
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Lucy Punch. Sienna Miller. Naomi Watts. Nicole Kidman. Catherine Zeta Jones. Daisy Ridley. January Jones. Sophia Myles. Brie Larson. Taylor Swift.

Miller - yes
    Watts - nah
    Kidman - you kidding?
    Zeta-Jones - why not, bit bland but has class
    Ridley - NO.
    January Jones - yawn...
    Taylor Swift - :))

Hey we all have one girl we find hot who might not be the best actress but we want in 007 I will admit I want Hilary Duff in a bond film and I also know I am the only one who does but that is ok it’s not like it will ever happen

I also want Hilary duff in my bed which also won’t happen lmao

Hey Risico007 no problem amigo but can you use punctuation cos it would read a whole lot better and easier cheers :)
    Fixed

Like my cat...

Does your cat also sing in Zurkofsky's bar?
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Lucy Punch. Sienna Miller. Naomi Watts. Nicole Kidman. Catherine Zeta Jones. Daisy Ridley. January Jones. Sophia Myles. Brie Larson. Taylor Swift.

Miller - yes
    Watts - nah
    Kidman - you kidding?
    Zeta-Jones - why not, bit bland but has class
    Ridley - NO.
    January Jones - yawn...
    Taylor Swift - :))

Hey we all have one girl we find hot who might not be the best actress but we want in 007 I will admit I want Hilary Duff in a bond film and I also know I am the only one who does but that is ok it’s not like it will ever happen

I also want Hilary duff in my bed which also won’t happen lmao

Hey Risico007 no problem amigo but can you use punctuation cos it would read a whole lot better and easier cheers :)
    Fixed

Like my cat...

Does your cat also sing in Zurkofsky's bar?

Minnie Mouse, you mean ? :P
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Two model actresses...
    Matilda Anna Ingrid Lutz 29 whom I saw in the Grindhouse film Revenge
    e84d134afe45264b1400d6d3172e6db7.jpg
    HD-wallpaper-matilda-lutz-matilda-legs-model-italian-beautiful-smile-coat-2019-actress-hot-lutz-sofa.jpg
    And maybe a few years down the line, Cindy Crawford's daughter Kaia Gerber 20 who has starred in AHS and the spinoff series.
    IMG_8945-635x799.jpg

bdcb640bd7872d18efee56084db4d135
  • edited November 2021 Posts: 12,242
    Anya-Taylor-Joy-Soho-Arrivals-GettyImages-1349090857-H-2021.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1
  • Ludovico wrote: »
    Personally I find her too skinny.

Same, but she's pretty.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Marion Cotillard is an actress I want no where near the Bond series.

• TheQueensPeaceTheQueensPeace That's Classified
    cotillard is a solid actress; but trying to call her a pin up beauty was one of dark knight rises' main weaknesses imho.
    SIENNA MILLER AS GALA BRAND: that is my choice!
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    I'd LOVE to see British actress Jodie Comer in a Fiona Volpe kind of role.

She was truly amazing in The Last Duel.

jodie-comer-for-stylist-magazine-august-2021-4.jpg
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Hell yes. Did you guys see her in Killing Eve?
  • KenAustinKenAustin United States
    I think Emma Stone would make a great Bond girl before she get's much older.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    She's not Bond material IMO.
  • KenAustinKenAustin United States
    matt_u wrote: »
    She's not Bond material IMO.

Completely depends on the writer...there have been several Bond girls already that probably should never have been Bond girls...I was just throwing her name in the ring...by the time they decide on the next Bond, which based on some opinions I'd have to say is going to be a very hard find, she may just blossom into the perfect Bond girl...however, there are plenty of other choices too
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    I don't think American actresses work as well in Bond, in recent years the best Bond girls have been relative unknowns from Europe and I hope that continues

The problem with the best American actresses is they're well known, most in big roles connected with franchises. It doesn't help with the suspension of disbelief I guess

I hope going forwards Eon go back to hiring lesser known talented actors, in the main villain roles as well
  • Rose Williams
    VO0120_VLife_Rose_01.jpg

Amita Suman
    Amita-Suman-.jpg

Jodie Comer
    Jodie-Comer-1200x900.jpg

• Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    I always feel Kate Beckinsale was a missed opportunity during Daniel's era
    Kate-Beckinsale-sexy.jpg
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    I don't think American actresses work as well in Bond, in recent years the best Bond girls have been relative unknowns from Europe and I hope that continues

The problem with the best American actresses is they're well known, most in big roles connected with franchises. It doesn't help with the suspension of disbelief I guess

I hope going forwards Eon go back to hiring lesser known talented actors, in the main villain roles as well

I agree. Bond girls should be exotic imo, or have a sort of very English beauty, if that makes sense. Often I find American actresses to be "commonly " beautiful. They are the girl next door type, more accessible than a Bond girl.
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    I always feel Kate Beckinsale was a missed opportunity during Daniel's era
    Kate-Beckinsale-sexy.jpg
    God, I wish I was a bed.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    GettyImages-1341349018.jpg
    TELEMMGLPICT000174358121_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqek9vKm18v_rkIPH9w2GMNoGXySPv9M1Jbe0Fc3Bi1Fk.jpeg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Sophia Loren, as a leader...Uh oh ! Back to Italy again !
    Stefania Ferrario She is on Instagram I have no idea whether she can act...but...wow...
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    B E C K I N S A L E
  • Since62 wrote: »
    Stefania Ferrario She is on Instagram I have no idea whether she can act...but...wow...
    6eace350cbec72726fe0a44cd6fc5c32.jpg

Damn... and Aussie too 🤙
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    They’re not going to hire non-actors anymore.
    At least use her name for a Bond girl then!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    CraterGuns wrote: »
    Since62 wrote: »

pedro_main.jpg
    "Charming, charming."

If that happened, we'd have to rename the Bond Girl Friday thread in her honour, sorry Ana. ;)
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Sophia Loren, as a leader...Uh oh ! Back to Italy again !

LOL!
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    CraterGuns wrote: »

pedro_main.jpg
    "Charming, charming."

"She's my son!"