Who should be a Bond girl?

1777880828386

Comments

  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Posts: 1,727
    They missed a trick not casting Connie Nielsen... Beauty and intelligence in equal measure make the best Bond women

    Perhaps Alicia von Rittberg could be a smart bit of casting:

    Can't get the photo Link to work:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=alicia+von+rittberg&prmd=ivnx&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwicnobe1f_zAhUhg_0HHc-CD4gQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=800&bih=1280&dpr=1.5
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts: 4,385
    Connie Nielsen already be very long on my list for a Bond movie. I consider her as Quantum leader when i think there leader should be woman.

    connie_nielsen.jpg
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Posts: 1,727
    M_Balje wrote: »
    Connie Nielsen already be very long on my list for a Bond movie. I consider her as Quantum leader when i think there leader should be woman.

    connie_nielsen.jpg

    Wat een mokkel, he :P
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited November 2021 Posts: 13,844
    Going on the possibility that Nicholas Hoult might be cast as the next Bond, I would like to put forth Anya Tayor-Joy as a Bond Girl. She won a lot of praise for The Queen's Gambit and continues to nurture a fine career. But she's not too big as to overshadow Hoult.

    1629838512-1619906589515812-1619727821-1549021597927317780177567374134326689546293n.jpg?auto=format%2Ccompress

    She's 25 now, but will be nearing 30 when Bond#26 releases. I have been following her career since Morgan, and I definitely think she fits in with Barbara's mandate to attract a higher calibre of talent to the films.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    wPOJljx.jpg
  • Anya is a great choice.

    I'd also like Ana (Paloma) to return....

    I also liked Vanessa Kirby but then that will be 2 ladies that Mission Impossible thought of first.

    Margot Robbie also comes to mind.
  • Posts: 5,745
    Agreed on Anya, Margot and Ana. Three very fine actresses who would do well in a Bond movie.
  • TheQueensPeaceTheQueensPeace That's Classified
    Posts: 74
    Lucy Punch. Sienna Miller. Naomi Watts. Nicole Kidman. Catherine Zeta Jones. Daisy Ridley. January Jones. Sophia Myles. Brie Larson. Taylor Swift.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    0XuKuFj.gif
  • TheQueensPeaceTheQueensPeace That's Classified
    Posts: 74
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    0XuKuFj.gif

    they cannot afford her!
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited November 2021 Posts: 3,497
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    0XuKuFj.gif

    they cannot afford her!

    /:) Why not?

    Taylor Swift would be cool too, as long as Ed Sheeran doesn't sing the title track.
  • TheQueensPeaceTheQueensPeace That's Classified
    Posts: 74
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    0XuKuFj.gif

    they cannot afford her!

    /:) Why not?

    Taylor Swift would be cool too, as long as Ed Sheeran doesn't sing the title track.

    Warners basically have Margot on contract, in house, on repeat as Harley as her go to sequel film franchise fun. So Bond would have to match that salary i dare say?
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    0XuKuFj.gif

    they cannot afford her!

    /:) Why not?

    Taylor Swift would be cool too, as long as Ed Sheeran doesn't sing the title track.

    Warners basically have Margot on contract, in house, on repeat as Harley as her go to sequel film franchise fun. So Bond would have to match that salary i dare say?

    Well, maybe LuckyChap Entertainment can co-produce...
  • TheQueensPeaceTheQueensPeace That's Classified
    Posts: 74
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    0XuKuFj.gif

    they cannot afford her!

    /:) Why not?

    Taylor Swift would be cool too, as long as Ed Sheeran doesn't sing the title track.

    Warners basically have Margot on contract, in house, on repeat as Harley as her go to sequel film franchise fun. So Bond would have to match that salary i dare say?

    Well, maybe LuckyChap Entertainment can co-produce...

    excellent suggestion! she would be a good rhoda masters..
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Posts: 7,926
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    0XuKuFj.gif

    they cannot afford her!

    /:) Why not?

    Taylor Swift would be cool too, as long as Ed Sheeran doesn't sing the title track.

    Warners basically have Margot on contract, in house, on repeat as Harley as her go to sequel film franchise fun. So Bond would have to match that salary i dare say?

    Perhaps, but at the same time she'd definately increase sales just by name..
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    0XuKuFj.gif

    they cannot afford her!

    /:) Why not?

    Taylor Swift would be cool too, as long as Ed Sheeran doesn't sing the title track.

    Warners basically have Margot on contract, in house, on repeat as Harley as her go to sequel film franchise fun. So Bond would have to match that salary i dare say?

    Perhaps, but at the same time she'd definately increase sales just by name..

    Yep.

    But dream choice would be (as a Bondgirl of course ;-) ):

    xbzqAfD.jpg
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Posts: 1,727
    Lucy Punch. Sienna Miller. Naomi Watts. Nicole Kidman. Catherine Zeta Jones. Daisy Ridley. January Jones. Sophia Myles. Brie Larson. Taylor Swift.

    Miller - yes
    Watts - nah
    Kidman - you kidding?
    Zeta-Jones - why not, bit bland but has class
    Ridley - NO.
    January Jones - yawn...
    Taylor Swift - :))
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Posts: 2,410
    Some great suggestions

    I really hope for the next Bond they find more "unknown's", the best women from this era have all been relatively unknown or lesser known to general audiences. There's something exciting in not knowing what to expect from an actor's portrayal in Bond
  • sandbagger1sandbagger1 Sussex
    edited November 2021 Posts: 664
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    wPOJljx.jpg

    Not sure who that is in the photo, but if it's Emma (Traitors) Appleton then I second that call. She was the best thing about the (imo) lacklustre Traitors miniseries, and her role in the first episode of The Witcher got people wishing she'd been cast as a regular.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    wPOJljx.jpg

    Not sure who that is in the photo, but if it's Emma (Traitors) Appleton then I second that call. She was the best thing about the (imo) lacklustre Traitors miniseries, and her role in the first episode of The Witcher got people wishing she'd been cast as a regular.

    It's Marion Cotillard. :\">
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Posts: 574
    That's Marion Cotillard @sandbagger1 - another French actress
  • sandbagger1sandbagger1 Sussex
    Posts: 664
    leas_mole wrote: »
    That's Marion Cotillard @sandbagger1 - another French actress

    Ah, I'm familiar with her but didn't recognise her in that shot.
  • sandbagger1sandbagger1 Sussex
    Posts: 664
    leas_mole wrote: »
    That's Marion Cotillard @sandbagger1 - another French actress

    Yeah, just replied to someone else before I saw you answered me. Great actress, probably a shoe-in if Nolan directs a Bond, as he likes to re-use his actors.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    leas_mole wrote: »
    That's Marion Cotillard @sandbagger1 - another French actress

    Oui, c'est elle.

    OSya7U2.gif
  • edited November 2021 Posts: 9,669
    AceHole wrote: »
    Lucy Punch. Sienna Miller. Naomi Watts. Nicole Kidman. Catherine Zeta Jones. Daisy Ridley. January Jones. Sophia Myles. Brie Larson. Taylor Swift.

    Miller - yes
    Watts - nah
    Kidman - you kidding?
    Zeta-Jones - why not, bit bland but has class
    Ridley - NO.
    January Jones - yawn...
    Taylor Swift - :))

    Hey we all have one girl we find hot who might not be the best actress. Though we want in a 007 film. I will admit I want Hilary Duff in a Bond film and I also know I am the only one who does but that is ok it’s not like it will ever happen.

    I also want Hilary duff in my bed which also won’t happen lmao.
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Posts: 1,727
    Risico007 wrote: »
    AceHole wrote: »
    Lucy Punch. Sienna Miller. Naomi Watts. Nicole Kidman. Catherine Zeta Jones. Daisy Ridley. January Jones. Sophia Myles. Brie Larson. Taylor Swift.

    Miller - yes
    Watts - nah
    Kidman - you kidding?
    Zeta-Jones - why not, bit bland but has class
    Ridley - NO.
    January Jones - yawn...
    Taylor Swift - :))

    Hey we all have one girl we find hot who might not be the best actress but we want in 007 I will admit I want Hilary Duff in a bond film and I also know I am the only one who does but that is ok it’s not like it will ever happen

    I also want Hilary duff in my bed which also won’t happen lmao

    Hey Risico007 no problem amigo but can you use punctuation cos it would read a whole lot better and easier cheers :)
  • edited November 2021 Posts: 4,400
    I'm sure I am not the only person to have seen some Bond parallels in Squid Game (evil villain living on an abandoned island with henchman in red jumpsuits. There are even some Safin-esque masks!). Personally, the actor who really popped on that show was HoYeon Jung.

    She's v cool. I could see her in either leading lady or villainess mode in a Bond movie (she could play either a Melina Havelock or Xenia Onatopp role). She's guaranteed to make a stir in Hollywood and - much like Ana De Armas when she appeared in BR49 - the first thought many agents will have now is likely 'Bond Girl.' We will likely see her turn up in a Marvel or Star Wars project beforehand, given the assembly line nature of those productions.

    FEXBWO3XIAk2ZcM?format=jpg&name=900x900
    FDukkqbVUAovuUZ?format=jpg&name=large
    FDzdkuFUYAARzUq?format=jpg&name=large
    FD1_TD-WQAQN8w2?format=jpg&name=large
    FD9iDmVVgAANBV3?format=jpg&name=large
    FD6yHIsVEAQv6At?format=jpg&name=large
  • Posts: 14,754
    Personally I find her too skinny.
  • Posts: 9,669
    AceHole wrote: »
    Risico007 wrote: »
    AceHole wrote: »
    Lucy Punch. Sienna Miller. Naomi Watts. Nicole Kidman. Catherine Zeta Jones. Daisy Ridley. January Jones. Sophia Myles. Brie Larson. Taylor Swift.

    Miller - yes
    Watts - nah
    Kidman - you kidding?
    Zeta-Jones - why not, bit bland but has class
    Ridley - NO.
    January Jones - yawn...
    Taylor Swift - :))

    Hey we all have one girl we find hot who might not be the best actress but we want in 007 I will admit I want Hilary Duff in a bond film and I also know I am the only one who does but that is ok it’s not like it will ever happen

    I also want Hilary duff in my bed which also won’t happen lmao

    Hey Risico007 no problem amigo but can you use punctuation cos it would read a whole lot better and easier cheers :)
    Fixed
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    Posts: 1,727
    Risico007 wrote: »
    AceHole wrote: »
    Risico007 wrote: »
    AceHole wrote: »
    Lucy Punch. Sienna Miller. Naomi Watts. Nicole Kidman. Catherine Zeta Jones. Daisy Ridley. January Jones. Sophia Myles. Brie Larson. Taylor Swift.

    Miller - yes
    Watts - nah
    Kidman - you kidding?
    Zeta-Jones - why not, bit bland but has class
    Ridley - NO.
    January Jones - yawn...
    Taylor Swift - :))

    Hey we all have one girl we find hot who might not be the best actress but we want in 007 I will admit I want Hilary Duff in a bond film and I also know I am the only one who does but that is ok it’s not like it will ever happen

    I also want Hilary duff in my bed which also won’t happen lmao

    Hey Risico007 no problem amigo but can you use punctuation cos it would read a whole lot better and easier cheers :)
    Fixed

    Like my cat...
Sign In or Register to comment.