James Bond Diecast Cars (All Brands).

Comments

• My Playmobil DB5 is arriving today. I can't wait to get home from work and open it.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    My Playmobil DB5 is arriving today. I can't wait to get home from work and open it.

Nice! Full review with photos please. :D
  • I'll have to find a place that hosts photos so I can post them.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    It does look like a lot of fun.
    I tried to find it for my grand-nephew. No luck so far, though. I may have to buy it on Amazon.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    edited November 2021 Posts: 1,400
    I have it on solid authority I get the NTTD Corgi and Hot Wheels Valhalla tonight for my BD. Will report back soonest. UPDATE: Yes, I did.
    EYcEUZx.jpg
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Happy birthday, @brinkeguthrie!
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    Happy birthday, @brinkeguthrie!
    Thank U!
    imranbecks wrote: »
    Hot Wheels No Time To Die Aston Martin Valhalla Concept looks magnificent!

51656601500_946b2ea3b6_b.jpg

Bond or Nomi never drove it so what the point ???
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Agent7F wrote: »

It's still in the film, and it looks cool... so why not? I'd want one too.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    That is a fun toy; I think I prefer it to the real car! :)
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore

Its in the movie, so that's the whole point :P
    51655229797_28fbce4a58_b.jpg
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Still need to get this one. I suppose they'll release the DBS soon.
    Looking great together..

51684447040_527416a6cb_b.jpg
    Sweet. I think I'll end up letting all mine out of their blisters. What's a toy if you can't play with it?
    QBranch wrote: »
    Sweet. I think I'll end up letting all mine out of their blisters. What's a toy if you can't play with it?

I usually buy two when it comes to Hot Wheels. One to open for display and another to remain mint.
    Looking great together..

Still, there's one missing : the V8 Vantage.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl

Yes, let them roam free! @imranbecks, that's a fabulous lineup.
    Gerard wrote: »
    Looking great together..

Still, there's one missing : the V8 Vantage.

The V8 Vantage that I have would be a giant with the Hot Wheels cars. Haven't gotten around to getting the Johnny Lightning one yet ;)

50865537207_ceba2d1c33_b.jpg
    Johnny Lightning Vantage paint is too dark, but the model itself looks great!
    FYI, James Bond DB5 (261) - Goldfinger - 60's version now in stock at FabGearUSA. Mine has shipped; I had a pre-order with Corgi and cancelled it.

Its in the movie, so that's the whole point :P
    51655229797_28fbce4a58_b.jpg
    It displaying there
    Just received the Valhalla today!
    Just received the Valhalla today!

Enjoy it! Such an impressive casting the Valhalla :-bd

51720054932_74dca4f772_b.jpg
    1960s Goldfinger DB5 from FabGear, just arrived. Corgi, curiously, -the maker of the thing--still shows pre-order only for USA. That's Corgi for you.
    Well in the 60th anniversary of the James Bond Franchise. Corgi should bring out the era of the cars . Corgi missed out of James Bond BMW Z8 in the BMW era only the7 series & Z3. For Daniel Craig era should be all the Aston Martins he drove including the V8 Vantage from LD which he brought back in No time to die.
    We need a Hot Wheels OHMSS DBS.
    edited January 2022 Posts: 1,400
    Well in the 60th anniversary of the James Bond Franchise. Corgi should bring out the era of the cars . Corgi missed out of James Bond BMW Z8 in the BMW era only the7 series & Z3. For Daniel Craig era should be all the Aston Martins he drove including the V8 Vantage from LD which he brought back in No time to die.

For Bond 60, Corgi will bring out a '60th anniversary DB5 in a special presentation box.'
    Then it will be available for pre-order and then mysteriously disappear, and then reappear but be 'sold out.' They are a terribly run company. Want proof? OK!

Go to the Corgi USA website; you see this. In stock for $27.49. A deal, right?

KmdXXto.png

Click on the image. Uh-oh! Now it's not in stock.

jqoKSRD.png

So it's STILL on pre-order, and for 18 dollars more. And no one notices this at Corgi? Who runs their website? They MAKE this thing and you still can't get it from them? I bought one at FabGearUSA and they shipped it a week before Christmas. So a USA retailer ships em right out, but the company whose NAME is on it goes 'oh, we still don't have these.'

I ordered the NTTD DB5 from them- they sent me the CR DB5. I wrote them, they said 'oh sorry, we'll send the right one.' Didn't arrive. I write back, someone says 'we don't think we'll get anymore of those, sorry.' They actually said that! So I CALLED them, and somehow someone called me back and said an intern who was just starting wrote that to me. Amazing. Even more amazing, this guy goes back to their warehouse, and lo and behold- there's my NTTD DB5 sitting RIGHT THERE with my name on it. Shipped it right out. And the CR DB5? Sold it on eBay. I'll -never- order from them again.

SMH

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    We need a Hot Wheels OHMSS DBS.

I would love a 1:18 or 1:24 scale model of that car. I know it wouldn't have any gadgets, but still, it's a beautiful car.
    edited January 2022 Posts: 1,400
    $115 USD; summer 2022 means winter or spring 2023.
    GHGtJGB.png