No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited October 2021 Posts: 4,416
    It take almoost 6 years but finaly on Saturday 09 October at 20.00 (08.00 pm) Dutch tv premiere of Spectre on RTL7 (RTL007) and followed on the movie at 23.00 (11.00 Pm) the Dutch tv priemiere of New Documentry ''Being James Bond''. The on this moment Apple exclusief. Quistion i have or include spoilers from NTTD, but i possible going wait a couple of days after i have seen the movie in cinema.

One day earlier on same channel Dutch tv premiere (But for second time in The Netherlands) of ''Everthing or Nothing'' doc, the doc was somewhere in 2013 showed on Belgium 2. RTL7 at 23.30 (11.30 pm) after another repeat of Skyfall (20.30 / 08.30 pm).
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    To folks who've seen the film: was there NTTD-branded food packaging at your cinema (popcorn buckets, drink cups etc.)?
    Staff at the midnight screening at Vue were wearing NTTD T-shirts with #NOTIMEFORSPOILERS
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    QBranch wrote: »
    To folks who've seen the film: was there NTTD-branded food packaging at your cinema (popcorn buckets, drink cups etc.)?

Nope. In fact there was very little NTTD branding anywhere which was very disappointing. It was an Odeon too, so a multiplex.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    antovolk wrote: »
    Staff at the midnight screening at Vue were wearing NTTD T-shirts with #NOTIMEFORSPOILERS

There was the popcorn buckets yes I got one. There was also a massive promo wall similar to one they had at the premiere only less fancy, with no time to die on and the massive union jack 007. Add to that also a smaller red carpet area downstairs where u get pics also.
    Thanks guys. I have the US popcorn bucket and plastic cup from April 2020. Just in case there's no marketing at the cinema, I thought I might take the bucket with me and fill it up once seated. You know, just for fun.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Cary Fukunaga Had to Direct ‘No Time to Die’ Scene Without Knowing How It Fit Into the Story
    https://indiewire.com/2021/10/cary-fukunaga-directed-no-time-to-die-scenes-without-knowing-plot-1234668661/
  • Took them so long to get going on NTTD and they still couldn't start filming with a finished script... No writer strike excuse for this one too.
    Thanks guys. I have the US popcorn bucket and plastic cup from April 2020. Just in case there's no marketing at the cinema, I thought I might take the bucket with me and fill it up once seated. You know, just for fun.

Incase any others are interested in these things. Vue had the buckets but Cineworld just had standard Cineworld paper bags. The only thing they had of note was a gunbarrel standee which was still kinda cool I guess. I imagine it varies from cinema chain to cinema chain though and region to region. Don't think Odeon have given away any related posters this time like they did with Spectre. I got both, the IMAX one is beautiful.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Maybe a stupid question but does she actually spoil the movie?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Lea's very good in this one, much stronger than in Spectre. She's rather wonderful in NTTD and certainly at the heart of it.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited October 2021 Posts: 2,341
    Developed by Q, this stealth vehicle allows agents to infiltrate enemy territory undetected. Bond and MI6 agent Nomi use the glider, which transforms into a submersible, to gain access to Safin’s island facility.
    1*aEBNsTzvFX_PSN5LPEDhTg.jpeg
    https://medium.com/veve-collectibles/james-bond-007-no-time-to-die-series-1-68f16190e756
  • edited October 2021 Posts: 65
    Nomi could’ve used the glider to get maddy and co our then rescued Bond from the top of the silo.

Also if the virus is a nano bot then they are electric right? Bond could’ve shorted them out with Q’s watch and said “I have no time to die”
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited October 2021 Posts: 4,343
    I suppose Nomi left the glider for Bond because he needed to get out faster from the base…
    Yikes. That ain't a *minor spoiler*.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited October 2021 Posts: 4,343
    Yikes. That ain't a *minor spoiler*.

Bounine wrote: »
    “Cringy woke dialogue”. This is what I’ve always been afraid of. This and Nomi, I think will be the main facets that hinder my enjoyment of the film.

“Stay :)
    Contraband wrote: »

No, they just have this gag, that she pretends to speak about everything in french. But of course, she doesn't.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Question.

The soundtrack is officially out, but where is the “epic instrumental” version of the title song as mentioned in the description…?

“The release includes an epic, sweeping orchestral version of Billie Eilish’s No1 title track, co-written with her brother Finneas O’Connell.”
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I've touched up a couple of very revealing comments with a spoiler tag, just in case.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Maybe a stupid question but does she actually spoil the movie?
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Question.

The soundtrack is officially out, but where is the “epic instrumental” version of the title song as mentioned in the description…?

“The release includes an epic, sweeping orchestral version of Billie Eilish’s No1 title track, co-written with her brother Finneas O’Connell.”

Maybe only physical release? Or is that what you have?
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    I do not have the physical release, just the digital download.
    Nomi is great! I've seen the film. No worries at all about her.
    The theme song is fine, it serves the film well. I don't anybody will have a problem with it.
  • edited October 2021 Posts: 1,964
    Its killing me not being able to go into the spoiler discussion and talk about this movie. Ughh why couldn't they release the movie the same time world wide? Why does the US have to wait another week?
    I am lucky. I had to wait an entire MONTH to see Spectre while the rest of the world had already seen it.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Interesting thing about Nomi
    Nomi is her last name. On the screens in Q’s plane, she is Nomi, M. As is Bond, J.
    Mallory wrote: »
    Interesting thing about Nomi
    Nomi is her last name. On the screens in Q’s plane, she is Nomi, M. As is Bond, J.
    Nomi to replace Mallory confirmed
    :))