No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    It’s better than the SP steelbook, at least, but still cheap looking. The 007 logo not feeling the front cover nearly is quite glaring too. Will probably just go with the regular 4K (provided I do enjoy the film enough to want to revisit it).

Agreed that image is above is cheap looking, though I actually like the Spectre steelbook (despite it not going with the titles sequence imagery of my other steelbooks). Goes to show how all fans are different: I couldn’t fathom not adding the disc of the 25th Bond film to the collection, regardless of how I feel about the film!
    Hoping we get a different look steelbook for NTTD, but I think we will.

I actually bought it upon release and had it for a few years but was recently getting rid of some movies I no longer felt the need to keep and that was one of them. I simply own too many and don't have the space for ones I'm not going to constantly revisit. It's only a pain when I feel the need to do a complete Bondathon and have to watch it via streaming.
  • 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    edited September 2021 Posts: 574
    I'm not sure where to post this... But B roll footage:

Obviously watch at your own peril in case there are big spoilers I've not watched it all yet :).

EDIT: Watched it. No massive spoilers or anything really spoilery.

Having seen it, I wonder
    If the original plan was for Blofeld to be the big bad but they had to compromise because Waltz wasn't willing to commit to a long shoot or something along those lines.
    It's magnificent.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited September 2021 Posts: 7,526
    Just saw what could be a massive spoiler in a title/thumbnail on YouTube. Awesome.

The channel is "Kelly Goes West", avoid at all costs. Maybe just stay away from YouTube / the internet until you've seen the film.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Rami and Daniel are guests next week on Oct 7 on a US talkshow, but I can't remember which one?

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Contraband wrote: »
    Rami and Daniel are guests next week on Oct 7 on a US talkshow, but I can't remember which one?

Was it Corden? I thought I saw his name unfortunately tossed around as getting some interview appearances in the coming weeks but perhaps I'm wrong. I'll avoid that like the plague regardless, he's as insufferable as they get.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »

Was it Corden? I thought I saw his name unfortunately tossed around as getting some interview appearances in the coming weeks but perhaps I'm wrong. I'll avoid that like the plague regardless, he's as insufferable as they get.

Nah, don't think it was Corden. Doesn't ring a bell at all... Hm..

• Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
  • ColonelSun wrote: »
    It's magnificent.

Glad you liked it, Colonel!

And I couldn't agree more. :)
    Jaguar XF - featurette and stills from Matera

Triumph bikes - stunt riding featurette

• DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Red_Snow wrote: »

Take it first Amy hasn't watched Spectre.
    I have to say, I love the fact that they allowed Daniel to wear the naturally greying sides of his hair for this film. I think the stigma overall of age is being eliminated from storytelling (the three central characters on The Walking Dead, for example, are now all in their early- to mid-50s and the show shamelessly allows them to be naturally grey), but it also helps make the progression of his interpretation of Bond and the fact that time HAS passed for him more believable.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Sitting in the theater. My showing is sold out with big lines outside the theater.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    So jealous! Enjoy!
    Thank you very much!
    Sucks I have to wait another week for the movie to come out in the US. Im so tempt to look in the spoilers thread but Im holding firm.
    edited September 2021 Posts: 3,018
    Actors - many videos, not a secret but to save space I'll use spoiler tag

B-roll. Don't know if it's the same in the first three

Jauguar XF

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    Thoroughly enjoyed the film, looking forward to discussing it with more of you :)
    The audience in my theater cheered in extreme excitement at the end of the film. It was one of the few times I witnessed something like this.

Ah, NTTD is a monumental achievement.
    matt_u wrote: »
    The audience in my theater cheered in extreme excitement at the end of the film. It was one of the few times I witnessed something like this.

Matt I was waiting for your reaction as I felt like you and I had similar sensibilities in this thread in recent months. So glad you enjoyed it. I can’t wait to see it next week.
    ertert wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »

Matt I was waiting for your reaction as I felt like you and I had similar sensibilities in this thread in recent months. So glad you enjoyed it. I can’t wait to see it next week.

That’s kind. I’ll write something in the review thread this weekend after the 2nd viewing.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    I beg our American/Australian and other fans who can't see it for a few weeks. Please try and stay away from spoilers. You'll get so much more out of this film going in blind, I'm thankful I was fortunate enough to not have anything spoilt
    Best of luck guys
  • It's honestly tough to avoid any spoiler, you would basically have to go completely offline. There are cam rips of scenes on YouTube already ~X( do not want to see that.
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    I beg our American/Australian and other fans who can't see it for a few weeks. Please try and stay away from spoilers. You'll get so much more out of this film going in blind, I'm thankful I was fortunate enough to not have anything spoilt
    Best of luck guys

I'm so relieved and thankful to FilmSpeak's managing editor for getting his hands on a general access pass to the premiere. My original plan was to see it on the 7th for Thursday night previews and then have my review up on the 8th. I couldn't imagine being able to not have the movie ruined for me in the intervening nine days had the latter happened.

Documentary on the making of
    I really don’t understand why they didn’t release the film in North America today given the spoilery nature of the film itself.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Mallory wrote: »
    NTTD World Premiere Commemorative Programmes are now available via 007store:

https://007store.com/products/007-no-time-to-die-world-royal-premiere-commemorative-programme

All proceeds to charity.
    Cheers for this. Managed to grab one before they sold out in store. Of course, many being auctioned off on ebay.