No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    The gunbarrel jas made its way online. Watch at your own risk. Sigh.

Love it!!!!!!!! (The gun barrel, not necessarily that someone illegally posted it online )
  • GatecrasherGatecrasher Classified

Watched it as well and….while I don’t exactly love it, I don’t hate it. I’m pretty “eh” on it, but really dug the way it segues into the pts.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    It’s amazing.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I'm still avoiding everything. This time tomorrow I'll have seen it, so can join in on all the spoiler talk :)
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Have no idea if this is from Moncao or if it's a pro-driver having fun. Cool either way

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Contraband wrote: »
    Have no idea if this is from Moncao or if it's a pro-driver having fun. Cool either way

Ha! That's tremendous.

Thanks again for all of the stuff you've shared, @Contraband - you've kept us all entertained and occupied through a very tough 18 months ^:)^
  • The gunbarrel jas made its way online. Watch at your own risk. Sigh.

Watched it as well and….while I don’t exactly love it, I don’t hate it. I’m pretty “eh” on it, but really dug the way it segues into the pts.

The only thing I can’t decide is if Craig filmed new footage. Is he in a tux?

The only thing I can’t decide is if Craig filmed new footage. Is he in a tux?

Yes that’s new footage and yes he’s finally in a (black) tux.
    mtm wrote: »

Ha! That's tremendous.

Thanks again for all of the stuff you've shared, @Contraband - you've kept us all entertained and occupied through a very tough 18 months ^:)^

Thanks man. Doing my best..
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada

Ha! That's tremendous.

MVP for sure. Cool clip too.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited September 2021 Posts: 14,934

Ha! That's tremendous.

MVP for sure.

=D> :-bd =D>
    In Matera, there is the Italian premiere tonight and Giancarlo Giannini and Maria Grazia Cucinotta attend to the event
    47xe.jpg
    Chopper cam guys behind Marzano films:

Our aerial unit were given the most amazing opportunity and the pleasure of shooting all helicopter work in Jamaica, Scotland, Norway and England. The countdown is nearly over! This long awaited film will finally be in cinemas from September 30th. Fantastic aerial unit and fantastic production team! Always a joy to work with the Eon “family”. John.R.Marzano’s 8th Bond film and Daniel Craig’s 5th and final!

Our aerial team worked hard, regularly switching formats between 35mm film and IMAX cameras in the Eclipse XLHD. But we also had some fun at all the fabulous locations this film took us to.

Don't forget to swipe. More videos/stills

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited September 2021 Posts: 40,455
    Lio007 wrote: »
    In Matera, there is the Italian premiere tonight and Giancarlo Giannini and Maria Grazia Cucinotta attend to the event
    47xe.jpg

They both look great! Thank you for sharing that shot, I hadn't seen it.
    Lio007 wrote: »
    47xe.jpg

Giancarlo making some moves. Given the object of his rapt gaze - of couuurse !
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    NTTD World Premiere Commemorative Programmes are now available via 007store:

https://007store.com/products/007-no-time-to-die-world-royal-premiere-commemorative-programme

All proceeds to charity.
    Bounine wrote: »
    “Cringy woke dialogue”. This is what I’ve always been afraid of. This and Nomi, I think will be the main facets that hinder my enjoyment of the film.

“Stay until the end.” Interesting. I stay until the end of the credits for all movies - Bond or non Bond. :)

Cringy woke dialogue was immediately expected when we found out there was a black female 00 agent in the film.
  • Bad_Tiger wrote: »
    Thanks for your mini-review response to my post @shamelord! I have to wait til next week to see it but once I do I'll post my thoughts in the spoiler review thread...

Well, funnily enough most of what you anticipated - good or bad - came to life - for me. So I will be reading your reaction to the movie with much curiosity. At least you can still entertain hope until the famous gunbarrel appears.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited September 2021 Posts: 2,630
    No Time To Die limited edition 4K set is available for pre-order on HMV.

495cb672-9cae-437a-9a2f-b34101a73050.jpg

No Time To Die 4K steelbook is available for pre-order on Zavvi.

13367607-2004898757302682.jpg

*breathing intensifies*
  • Garth007Garth007 Missouri, USA

Really was hoping thr steelbook would be better than this. It just kinda comes off as meh to me. Was thinking they would use the final poster for steelbook art work instead since they are for the regular release. Still buy it tho cuz gotta keep it in collection lol
    Garth007 wrote: »

Really was hoping thr steelbook would be better than this. It just kinda comes off as meh to me. Was thinking they would use the final poster for steelbook art work instead since they are for the regular release. Still buy it tho cuz gotta keep it in collection lol

I wonder if it's a placeholder image. My hope is BestBuy will do a steelbook with the titles sequence imagery, but they didn't for Spectre. This likely won't be the only steelbook available upon release.

Also, the big box looks intriguing, all I'd want from it besides the film is the keyring which you can already get from 007shop.com.
    Pair of cool new minimalist posters as part of the NFT drop tomorrow https://medium.com/veve-collectibles/james-bond-007-no-time-to-die-posters-fed9ec81037f
  • cwl007cwl007 England

What is that in the bottom left corner? Are they including a copy of the film on Betamax?😅
  • Bounine wrote: »
    “Cringy woke dialogue”. This is what I’ve always been afraid of. This and Nomi, I think will be the main facets that hinder my enjoyment of the film.

“Stay until the end.” Interesting. I stay until the end of the credits for all movies - Bond or non Bond. :)

Nomi is fine. In fact, her office interplay with Bobd is quite funny, especially when she wants a very important question answered lol.
    544 days late... today is finally THE day.

NTTD is finally out. I'll watch tonight.
  • QsCatQsCat London
    edited September 2021 Posts: 251

Glad to know it'll be in 4k. There doesn't seem to be any word on extras... hopefully there'll be something more substantial for a change. At least the Being James Bond doc...
  • Wow they didn't waste any time getting those 4K blurays ready! But I suppose they were already in motion since last April.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    It’s better than the SP steelbook, at least, but still cheap looking. The 007 logo not feeling the front cover nearly is quite glaring too. Will probably just go with the regular 4K (provided I do enjoy the film enough to want to revisit it).
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    It’s better than the SP steelbook, at least, but still cheap looking. The 007 logo not feeling the front cover nearly is quite glaring too. Will probably just go with the regular 4K (provided I do enjoy the film enough to want to revisit it).

Agreed that image is above is cheap looking, though I actually like the Spectre steelbook (despite it not going with the titles sequence imagery of my other steelbooks). Goes to show how all fans are different: I couldn’t fathom not adding the disc of the 25th Bond film to the collection, regardless of how I feel about the film!
    Hoping we get a different look steelbook for NTTD, but I think we will.