No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Don't know if you've read this, but quite interesting. Confirming existing stuff
    ooh gene sequencing-themed title sequence sounds cool

Really cool
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Some speculation ahead including a big spoiler about the film.

I can’t help but place this track in the moment where Bond meets his daughter for the first time. It seems to fit the emotions like a glove and imaging how the scene plays out with this music makes me think it’ll be the track heard during that moment.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Anyone else going ? ;)
    E_LaaKXXEAQpe6q?format=jpg&name=large
    I wonder if there’s some significance to that or if it’s purely an aesthetic choice?
    jake24 wrote: »

I can’t help but place this track in the moment where Bond meets his daughter for the first time. It seems to fit the emotions like a glove and imaging how the scene plays out with this music makes me think it’ll be the track heard during that moment.

Oh I'd love that! It has a nice atmosphere to that moment.
    Thought occured to me the other day — Madeleine ends up being like her father in a way. She's protecting someone. Not her lover, he left long ago. Assuming she's with MI6 to protect...her daughter.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    edited September 2021 Posts: 469
    jake24 wrote: »

When I first heard that part I had the same thought too. I also think it may be the reveal of the Norway home, maybe Madeleine shocked at seeing it so many years later?
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Madeleine's hair also matches this:

a5JoJCD.png

Bond's inner collar also matches this, so it's very likely it's the same location.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Craig's Bond has some of the best outfits of his era in this one, it looks like. Can't wait to see more.
  • silva13silva13 Australia
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Craig's Bond has some of the best outfits of his era in this one, it looks like. Can't wait to see more.

Easily the best since QOS! Love the Norway duster jacket, Henley and N.peale jumper.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    silva13 wrote: »

Easily the best since QOS! Love the Norway duster jacket, Henley and N.peale jumper.

Couldn’t agree more! I haven’t seen any of his attire yet from the film that’s even remotely ugly or ill-fitting.
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    silva13 wrote: »

Couldn’t agree more! I haven’t seen any of his attire yet from the film that’s even remotely ugly or ill-fitting.

This tailoring on Craig’s suit here is superb…

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Spotted in Los Angeles
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Madeleine's hair also matches this:

a5JoJCD.png

Has nothing to do with the speculation — but what a casual look she has in that bit.
  • Anyone else going ? ;)

I love the retro coloring and font of this invitation. It actually reminds me a lot of one of the posters for AVTAK, which is the first Bond film Fukunaga saw and the one he mentioned when asked for his favorite Bond (though he said he wouldn't pick favorites). We also know Fukunaga tried to get Grace Jones in as a cameo. I hope there will be a couple fun nods to AVTAK, however subtle.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Anyone else going ? ;)

I love the retro coloring and font of this invitation. It actually reminds me a lot of one of the posters for AVTAK, which is the first Bond film Fukunaga saw and the one he mentioned when asked for his favorite Bond (though he said he wouldn't pick favorites). We also know Fukunaga tried to get Grace Jones in as a cameo. I hope there will be a couple fun nods to AVTAK, however subtle.

It's based off an invitation to a press screening for FRWL :-)
    a545jzpj7en71.jpg
  • Anyone else going ? ;)

It's based off an invitation to a press screening for FRWL :-)
    a545jzpj7en71.jpg

Very cool! The alterations are still reminiscent of AVTAK, but that's a neat throwback to FRWL.
    Tursday 9/16: Billie Eilish on Drew Barrymore show. Have no idea if it's NTTD-related.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheDrewBarrymoreShow/videos

No cast members booked this week on US talkshows. Guessing it starts Monday 20 sept, zoom or in person..
    Range Rover Sport SVR - Behind the scenes in Scotland

• ImpertinentGoonImpertinentGoon Everybody needs a hobby.
    Don't know if this is old news but I just saw that the adidas Ultraboost 20 x James Bond collaboration shoes have different designs related to different parts of the film. One is based on Safin and apparently "[t]he blueprint of his zen garden is printed on the sockliner."

Ultraboost_20_x_James_Bond_Shoes_Grey_FY0647_02_standard.jpg

Not that this necessarily tells us anything, but I for one am a bit surprised at how small it is? The big room, we see in the trailers. A handful of corridors. That's it. If that even is in any way realistic...
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited September 2021 Posts: 13,877
    All I can see there is the zen garden on the shoe tongue. The zen garden being the circular outdoor pool with ramps either side that descend into the ground.
    QBranch wrote: »
    All I can see there is the zen garden on the shoe tongue. The zen garden being the circular outdoor pool with ramps either side that descend into the ground.

It only says the zen garden itself. Probably doesnt include the basement or the area around it as seen on the island.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    That's right. The outdoor area with the bonsai trees.
  • DraxCucumberSandwichDraxCucumberSandwich United Kingdom
    Based on what we know and have speculated, it seems that
    the PTS is going to feature Bond, his primary love interest, the villain, and the henchman.

Has that ever happened before? Those elements have all featured before, but all of them in one? I can’t think of one. The closest I can get is TMWTGG. That features
    the villain, the henchman, a Bond girl, and a wax dummy of Bond

• matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Without mentioning that the PTS will feature two different sequences set in two different times. Plus
    the car chase in Matera will feature Blofeld’s voice on the phone.
    And it will also have Bond visiting
    the tomb of another main love interest from a previous movie

Mathis?

:)) :)) :))
    You saying he didn’t really pay proper respects to Mathis already in QOS?
    He could have at least put him in a food waste recycling bin
  • silva13silva13 Australia
    Nothing new but cool none the less.
    Contraband wrote: »

Mathis?

:)) :)) :))

I want to see Bond revisiting the tip he threw him into lol
  • QsCatQsCat London
    edited September 2021 Posts: 251

Red_Snow wrote: »
    DVD Releases estimates NTTD will be released on DVD/Blu-ray on 14 January, 2022.

Hopefully Being James Bond is on it