Going away or coming back?

Comments

• Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    Take care @NickTwentyTwo youve always been good to me! Hope to see you again sometime! 🙂
  • Hope to see you on again, Nick!
  • ImpertinentGoonImpertinentGoon Everybody needs a hobby.
    I think it is starting to become the time, when I need to lower my time spent on here and severely prune my other Bond social media followings to minimize the risk of spoilers. Up until now everyone has been very good with using the spoiler tag, but even then there are some cracks here and there and I think it is only a matter of time until I see something I don't want to.
    Which sucks of course, because I am getting more and more antsy to see and know and talk about the film. But I have made the decision to avoid spoilers from now on and try to stick to it.
    As I don't yet know when I will be able to see the film - opening night is still on, but the situation here in my part of Germany is turning volatile again and I am careful with the old covid. So a month is too long out to plan - I don't yet know, when I will come back in full.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Best wishes @ImpertinentGoon, I'd say it will be hard to avoid spoilers now so
    close to its release.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Spoilers will inevitably leak through. That's the world we live in.
    Certainly we shall do our best on here to control the leak of plot detail.

I'm never bothered myself. When you intend to see a film 50 times in your life time a few spoilers prior to viewing number one isn't a big deal for me. I understand how it is for others though.
    NicNac wrote: »
    Spoilers will inevitably leak through. That's the world we live in.
    Certainly we shall do our best on here to control the leak of plot detail.

I'm never bothered myself. When you intend to see a film 50 times in your life time a few spoilers prior to viewing number one isn't a big deal for me. I understand how it is for others though.

I actually haven't even watched the two newest trailers. I've let a substantial portion of the earlier trailers slip my mind as well and haven't rewatched any of them in ages. This is easily the most "blind" I'm going into a Bond film as.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Sadly, and it being my own faulty, I feel like I've seen the entire film. In fact, I'm pretty sure I can lay the whole thing out up to the final confrontation between the antagonists, that's where I'm at a loss. And to think I started this by saying I was going to avoid all trailers. And it looks pretty good.

I’m literally in the exact same position as you; went from “I’ll avoid everything and go in blind” to essentially knowing what all to expect throughout. I don’t really mind anymore, I just want it to be good.
    I’m kind of back, for anyone who cares xP may not be as active as before though, not sure.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    FoxRox wrote: »
    I’m kind of back, for anyone who cares xP may not be as active as before though, not sure.

Welcome back @FoxRox

Welcome back @FoxRox

Thank you <3 I wondered how forgotten I’d be haha.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Welcome back @FoxRox

Thank you <3 I wondered how forgotten I’d be haha.

I am sure everyone remembers you, good to see familiar names returning.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com

It's good to see you back, @FoxRox. Was pleased to notice you'd returned the other day. :)
    Good to see you, @FoxRox . Things've been awfully dull 'round here. Bureaucrats running the whole place. Everything done by the book. Can't make a decision unless the computer gives you the go ahead. Now you're on this. I hope we're going to have some gratuitous sex and violence!
    Dragonpol wrote: »

It's good to see you back, @FoxRox. Was pleased to notice you'd returned the other day. :)
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Good to see you, @FoxRox . Things've been awfully dull 'round here. Bureaucrats running the whole place. Everything done by the book. Can't make a decision unless the computer gives you the go ahead. Now you're on this. I hope we're going to have some gratuitous sex and violence!

Haha, thank you! It feels good to be missed. My Bond fanaticism has not died any. Just been many rough months as I’m sure many of you can relate to.
    Dragonpol wrote: »

ToTheRight wrote: »

Haha, thank you! It feels good to be missed. My Bond fanaticism has not died any. Just been many rough months as I’m sure many of you can relate to.

Definitely can relate. Rough year, really. Hopefully the rest of the year gets easier and better for you.
    It's been about a year, @FoxRox, good to see you've returned!
    Missed you @Creasy47. It has been a long time. At the risk of jinxing it, I wouldn’t want to miss a new Bond film with my only brethren that can appreciate the occasion as much ;)
    Missed you @Creasy47. It has been a long time. At the risk of jinxing it, I wouldn’t want to miss a new Bond film with my only brethren that can appreciate the occasion as much ;)

It's even more incredible being around these parts at the time of a new release, celebrating with fans just as crazed and excited as I am, so I know exactly how you feel.
  • Welcome back @FoxRox!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    What a pleasant surprise. We need some of those, too.
    Thank you all so much. I honestly did not expect many responses haha, I really love having a Bond family here and until I’m dead it seems I’ll never be away forever :)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Well @FoxRox lots to catch up on.
    Are you ready to get back to posting?

Great to see you @FoxRox after a week of sad news, it’s great to see a veteran member return to the community. :-bd
    Benny wrote: »
    Well @FoxRox lots to catch up on.
    Are you ready to get back to posting?

Great to see you @FoxRox after a week of sad news, it’s great to see a veteran member return to the community. :-bd

With please, @Benny. With pleasure. :>
  • Happy to see a name that I saw on many old discussions return, welcome back @FoxRox !
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Welcome back @FoxRox
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Good to see you again, @FoxRox!
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    I’m coming back in a limited capacity as well it looks like. Can’t stay away.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com

Good to see you back as well, @NickTwentyTwo. We need all hands on deck at the minute! :)
  • Hi there Nick! Welcome back.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

A little early. I expected you back in TwentyTwo.