No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    I’m just planning to see it in a regular theater at least 5 times. :D
  • The biggest Bond ever is still GOLDFINGER. And always will be.
  • . . . with the titular hero played by the all-time-greatest Scot, as opposed to a man who resembles a vertically-challenged Easter Island statue.
    edited August 2021 Posts: 4,343
    Tantallon wrote: »
    The biggest Bond ever is still GOLDFINGER. And always will be.

Uhm, we are talking about scope and scale here buddy… with roughy 20 full IMAX minutes that are going to be gorgeous on the big(gest) screen.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @Tantallion

Please avoid double posts. Use the edit function instead (upper right corner of, look for the wheel.) Thank you.
  • wetnellywetnelly Nearby
    Contraband wrote: »
    wetnelly wrote: »
    A person I know who is part of the servicing team at Aston Martin told us that whilst they had the worlds press and paparazzi all over the principal cast and the DB5 in Matera for the month, a smaller film unit took the V8 cars and filmed for two days in a private shielded location by the coast. Could this be the final scenes? I don’t know the name of the town.

@wetnelly 2nd Unit shot exterior scenes with the V8 driving along the coastal road SS18 between Sapri - Acquafredda incl. the use of a choppercam. No actors present

Anthony Lowery, set production assistant, also filmed a short sequence from the set and posted on his Insta at the time because they had to halt filming twice due to burning grass (suspected arson). The local mayor was really mad. For him it meant good money/PR having a 007 production in the region and then a arsonist comes along trying sabotage everything. No wonder he was pissed.

Italian local media had a few articles about the fire and the production incl one video with reporters driving and filming the crew working but I can't find it now.

Not much to see but here's two stills of the fire
    https://www.infocilento.it/2019/09/11/sapri-piromani-in-azione-nella-location-di-007/
    https://salerno.occhionotizie.it/sapri-piromani-incendio-film-007/

The V8 cars at the production camp in Sapri port

7Hy9obw.jpg
    wetnelly wrote: »
    A person I know who is part of the servicing team at Aston Martin told us that whilst they had the worlds press and paparazzi all over the principal cast and the DB5 in Matera for the month, a smaller film unit took the V8 cars and filmed for two days in a private shielded location by the coast. Could this be the final scenes? I don’t know the name of the town.

@Contraband thanks for this, I love that car and am so excited to see it back in the film.
    Here’s a fun one for you, and perhaps you already know this but I recently joined a very well respected Italian furniture company in London, and today I say the invoices for all the furniture we sent to the production at Pinewood. It was all
    Blown up! I believe we will appear in the credits!
    matt_u wrote: »

Uhm, we are talking about scope and scale here buddy… with roughy 20 full IMAX minutes that are going to be gorgeous on the big(gest) screen.

30 to be specific!
    antovolk wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »

30 to be specific!

Ugh I wish there was an IMAX theater closer to me...
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    LOL

• TheNumberOrTheCipherTheNumberOrTheCipher Raoul Silva did a little trolling
    What I wouldn't give to have Daniel Craig staring at me while I piss 🤤🤤🤤
    /s
  • George_KaplanGeorge_Kaplan Not a red herring
    Where he made his first kill
  • edited August 2021 Posts: 65
    New TV spot on YouTube with new shots of M, Bond and Judi’s M.
    F60-A8-C3-F-165-E-4-E6-B-9846-344-D605-AFBF6.png

6-F7-E07-C9-AE0-C-4-F0-C-80-C3-F87-BA05-ED1-E3.png

C05576-A8-96-A7-480-F-AB06-A6-F5-C7-D92462.png

Plus a new line of dialog possibly from Safin
    ”this was your choice”
    In the shot of Bond he’s lowering a phone. Could it be when he finds out about the child?

Tv spot here

*edit the TV spot says April but I’ve never seen these shot before AND never heard Safin’s line nor seen discussion about it?

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    edited August 2021 Posts: 1,208
    @DoubleOhDalton Thanks for writing up the post but this has been circulating for quite a bit which can also be seen in the TV spot where it says "THIS APRIL" and we've seen TV spots with the inclusion of Bond's shot of lowering the phone
    and speculation this is his first encounter with Mathilde.

I think @antovolk and @Contraband can confirm?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    aaron819 wrote: »
    @DoubleOhDalton Thanks for writing up the post but this has been circulating for quite a bit which can also be seen in the TV spot where it says "THIS APRIL"

It’s the Super Bowl Game Day spot from 2020. What’s weird is that the shot of Safin shooting into the ice is graded differently than the original version from two years ago, but the rest is identical.
  • Cheers for the clarification I assumed it was new until I clicked the date. The shots and line definitely don’t appear in 95 percent of the other trailers which is why I thought it was new. Still
    Very interesting stuff! 5 weeks!!!!!
    aaron819 wrote: »
    @DoubleOhDalton Thanks for writing up the post but this has been circulating for quite a bit which can also be seen in the TV spot where it says "THIS APRIL" and we've seen TV spots with the inclusion of Bond's shot of lowering the phone
    and speculation this is his first encounter with Mathilde.

Yep. Old footage.

edited August 2021 Posts: 3,018
    Cheers for the clarification I assumed it was new until I clicked the date. The shots and line definitely don’t appear in 95 percent of the other trailers which is why I thought it was new. Still

I have saved every tv-spot, trailers and teasers, in total around 100 (no it's not a typo). That includes several diff. languages (subs) plus diff. character videos

Cheers for the clarification I assumed it was new until I clicked the date. The shots and line definitely don’t appear in 95 percent of the other trailers which is why I thought it was new. Still

I have saved every tv-spot, trailers and teasers, in total around 100 (no it's not a typo). That includes several diff. languages (subs) plus diff. character videos

Dang! That's impressive.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Spoiler show
    Yeah. Right on.
    The tears of a clone. Send in the clones. Cathy's clone. Everybody loves a clone. Death of a clone. They murdered the clown.
    200w.gif?cid=82a1493bqnq5xf5vv44fsxf0tntmhfyz58zans2yh3gqkbou&rid=200w.gif&ct=g
    Regarding that poster at the toilet -- it reminds me of an advertising tagline for OHMSS:
    FAR UP ! FAR OUT ! FAR MORE !
    This one could be:
    Look up ! Look down ! Look out !
    Since62 wrote: »
    Regarding that poster at the toilet -- it reminds me of an advertising tagline for OHMSS:
    This one could be:

But do not look to your left or right!
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Since62 wrote: »
    This one could be:

So the Thunderball tagline? Lol
    jake24 wrote: »
    It’s the Super Bowl Game Day spot from 2020. What’s weird is that the shot of Safin shooting into the ice is graded differently than the original version from two years ago, but the rest is identical.

Indeed :

Difference-Safin-tire.png

Marketto, you should do a difference video with it, like you did with the maserati.

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    jake24 wrote: »

Indeed :

Difference-Safin-tire.png

Marketto, you should do a difference video with it, like you did with the maserati.

Send the video links
    Don't believe in the clone theories! Mathilde is Bond's daughter. Period. He left a pregnant Madelaine in the Italian train station and went alone to Jamaica. The first time Bond sees the kid is in this scene:

kJfHc6O.gif

Agreed.
  • ImpertinentGoonImpertinentGoon Everybody needs a hobby.
    I think this is where I stop following this thread!

Ditto. See you guys in October!
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    Someone wrote: »
    Don't believe in the clone theories! Mathilde is Bond's daughter. Period. He left a pregnant Madelaine in the Italian train station and went alone to Jamaica. The first time Bond sees the kid is in this scene:

kJfHc6O.gif

Agreed.

Unfortunately, the Billie Eilish video with clips says otherwise. It's actually in response to seeing Madeleine at the base after his encounter with Safin, who likely spills Madeleine's secret, hence the apprehensive glare.
    unknown.png
    edited August 2021 Posts: 4,343
    It’s fair to assume that Bond meets
    Mathilde for the first time at Swann’s cabin by the lake. After the final showdown Swann takes the V8 Bond left at her place.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    LOL

I don't like where that gun is pointing.