No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    edited August 2021 Posts: 7,567
    There is a news item on MI6’s main page, but effectively the launch date has been put back to November 11th in New Zealand and Australia due to..you guessed it, covid.
    This date isn’t set in stone and could be altered again.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    Since the release date looks certain now, a track from Zimmer's score should be released any day now.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    When do we believe the marketing will start ramping up - the trailer release?
    And does everyone know when the podcast will start again?
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Halloween Kills has already released a track from their soundtrack and that movie comes out a week after NTTD.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited August 2021 Posts: 3,018
    aaron819 wrote: »

Final trailer should drop soon, maybe this coming week, like friday Aug 28th. That's exactly one month before the big gala

We know of two new tv-spots (one of them ft. Paloma and Nomi) but so far no one in here has seen them.

EON has a steady stream of new NTTD-products on 007store, part of the marketing strategy. And the Asian market con't putting up posters, banners and a chance of winning tickets.

In Sweden we have a cinema chain putting up posters with the new date on

Podcast returns in Sept I think.

• MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    I’m not expecting another Zimmer track until day of release.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Contraband wrote: »
    aaron819 wrote: »

Final trailer should drop soon, maybe this coming week, like friday Aug 28th. That's exactly one month before the big gala

We know of two new tv-spots (one of them ft. Paloma and Nomi) but so far no one in here has seen them.

EON has a steady stream of new NTTD-products on 007store, part of the marketing strategy. And the Asian market con't putting up posters, banners and a chance of winning tickets.

In Sweden we have a cinema chain putting up posters with the new date on

Podcast returns in Sept I think.

Thanks!
    I’m not expecting another Zimmer track until day of release.
    we'll get the entire OST then!
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    From the US, Amazon says the soundtrack is available for pre-order to be released 1 October 2021.

CD and vinyl. Not the first time I've pre-ordered this one.

619PdhqUAHL._AC_UY327_QL65_.jpg
    714jOR%2B9kZL._SL1500_.jpg
    BMB007 wrote: »
    China appears to be allowing Western films again, could pave the way for NTTD to get a release on the calendar there
    https://www.mi6-hq.com/news/china-lifts-blackout-on-western-film-releases-210820

This would be music to EON's ears if it's true - with a bit of luck they could make 100 million opening weekend in China, and they're off to the races.
  • edited August 2021 Posts: 500
    octofinger wrote: »
    China appears to be allowing Western films again, could pave the way for NTTD to get a release on the calendar there
    https://www.mi6-hq.com/news/china-lifts-blackout-on-western-film-releases-210820

This would be music to EON's ears if it's true - with a bit of luck they could make 100 million opening weekend in China, and they're off to the races.

If (big if) the gambles pay off and NTTD is a financial success (relative to how much one can be in COVID times), cannot wait to see how much trash EON/Broccoli's talk through the trades.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited August 2021 Posts: 40,368
    Isn't that limited, though, or are any trailers/clips likely to release online too?
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    octofinger wrote: »

What? Best case scenario? $50/60 million total gross.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Isn't that limited, though, or are any trailers/clips likely to release online too?

It is indeed - it's an industry event. Some may choose to release online but there's no real incentive to unless it lines up marketing timeline wise as nothing ever leaks out of it (there will be descriptions though).

For Spectre, they showed a clip of Bond/Moneypenny watching M's message, and at European event CineEurope they screened an earlier cut of Trailer 2.
    deleted

Crap... Yes.. Thought I was gonna surprise you all :((

I can remove that if you want😉
    I can remove that if you want😉

Hahaha...

seeing a couple of mentions on Twitter of a new trailer screening this weekend in the US already...someone already caught it on The Protege, apparently. For all we know could be either of those 30 second spots we're still waiting for more info on but just worth mentioning anyway
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    antovolk wrote: »
    seeing a couple of mentions on Twitter of a new trailer screening this weekend in the US already...someone already caught it on The Protege, apparently. For all we know could be either of those 30 second spots we're still waiting for more info on but just worth mentioning anyway

Interesting, thanks for the heads up. I'm eager to find out.
    Paris premiere @ Le Grand Rex also set for the 28th, simultaneous with London
    Edited version, only Craig interview - Candis magazine sept issue 2021

https://docdro.id/eQ9wIr1

• DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    antovolk wrote: »
    Paris premiere @ Le Grand Rex also set for the 28th, simultaneous with London

I’m wondering if that’s a deliberate choice. If Léa Seydoux would be unable to travel, she can attend the Paris premiere. Though for the sake of completeness, I hope she makes it to London.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    That's a good point @DeerAtTheGates maybe they would have Lea and say Christoph Waltz at the Paris premiere and the rest of the cast at London. I wonder if the entire cast will be there this time? With quarantine rules and everything

It must be strange for Daniel, having finished with Bond and now two years later having to get back in shape for the premiere of his final outing
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    That's a good point @DeerAtTheGates maybe they would have Lea and say Christoph Waltz at the Paris premiere and the rest of the cast at London. I wonder if the entire cast will be there this time? With quarantine rules and everything

It must be strange for Daniel, having finished with Bond and now two years later having to get back in shape for the premiere of his final outing

I imagine Rachel Weisz is quite strict with the cookies 😅
    @Jordo007 @DeerAtTheGates

Speaking of Lea and Waltz, here's a screenshot from Sincura Group. Maybe it's just whishful thinking on their part

EVursbx.jpg

Speaking of Lea and Waltz, here's a screenshot from Sincura Group. Maybe it's just whishful thinking on their part

EVursbx.jpg
    Do you know how much these packages are going for?
    TR007 wrote: »

EVursbx.jpg
    Do you know how much these packages are going for?

Got no clue. Maybe you find info on the website. Scroll down to read about NTTD:

https://thesincuragroup.com/tickets/film/premiers.html