No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    https://cinemacon.com/schedule/

It looks like MGM will present their release schedule tomorrow morning 9:15am PST.
  • TheNumberOrTheCipherTheNumberOrTheCipher Raoul Silva did a little trolling
    I really hope they show a final trailer and maybe some reasurance that October is still in place
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Some guy on twitter asked my how to get tickets to RAH but I don't know at all. Need help from you guys??

Contraband wrote: »
    Some guy on twitter asked my how to get tickets to RAH but I don't know at all. Need help from you guys??
    right now, impossible. best to just keep an eye on the RAH website - any tickets that may be available to the public will be there
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    antovolk wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »
    right now, impossible. best to just keep an eye on the RAH website - any tickets that may be available to the public will be there

Ah ok. Thanks man

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    However Safin dies, I truly hope it’s not by a simple gunshot. None of Craig’s villains have met their end in an epic way. He needs to go out in an explosion or something like that.

I don’t even mind if he dies this way, so long as Bond kills him. In four films, Craig has only killed one of the main villains he’s gone up against. Gets tired after a while.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    However Safin dies, I truly hope it’s not by a simple gunshot. None of Craig’s villains have met their end in an epic way. He needs to go out in an explosion or something like that.

I don’t even mind if he dies this way, so long as Bond kills him. In four films, Craig has only killed one of the main villains he’s gone up against. Gets tired after a while.

I don't know: Greene would have died even if the Quantum guys hadn't have found him.
  • edited August 2021 Posts: 490
    I wonder if the scene in the tunnel from the trailer is Bond shooting Safin and he wounds him and leaves him to die as the base collapses around him.

None of the Craig villains have been the fighting type, although Greene tried. The only villain I think could really go toe to toe with Craig would have been Silva.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Maybe he's just shooting down the middle of a tunnel as he thinks it'll look cool.
    A few more ticket releases teases - from the BFI IMAX* in London, and Denmark where tickets will be on sale Sept 20

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161239346178242&substory_index=0&id=24927908241

(*Friendly reminder that despite its 'biggest screen in Britain' moniker, it will actually not be the best IMAX to see the film in the UK)
    mtm wrote: »
    Maybe he's just shooting down the middle of a tunnel as he thinks it'll look cool.

Convinced the "shooting down the tunnel" shot is only in marketing and won't be in the actual film.

I don't know: Greene would have died even if the Quantum guys hadn't have found him.

Indeed, but it's fair to assume that Greene would've died out there even if Bond hadn't intervened. He was already limping off into the desert before Bond picked him up.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited August 2021 Posts: 5,869
    Definitely want to see it at the BFI IMAX. Reminds me of the tickets booked a while back...
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland

Translated: Lovers of @007 according to our partner @jvddiego tonight I could see a new trailer for #NoTimeToDie on the #CinemaCon2021
    Is that translation in reference to those in attendance or is it hinting a new trailer may appear sometime today? I'd certainly love it if it was the latter.
    Considering the new Spiderman trailer came out last night and effectively broke the internet, I feel like Eon might hold off for at least a few days to a week.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I think if there is footage or a trailer it'll be limited to those in attendance before being released later to the public if at all.
    That's what I figured and @antovolk's comments have seemed to confirm as much, though there's a rare light of optimism in me that something new will drop this week.
    After, we have to see what they call "new" (maybe well be one the author just not remember).
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited August 2021 Posts: 14,956

Indeed, but it's fair to assume that Greene would've died out there even if Bond hadn't intervened. He was already limping off into the desert before Bond picked him up.

Maybe, but he’s only limping away because Bond blew his house up :)
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited August 2021 Posts: 4,343
    A fresh final trailer will 100% come out within the next couple of weeks. Maybe not this week since all the hype is now for the new Spidey nonsense, as already pointed out…
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Despite just my general desire, I think a new trailer is needed just to remind people that there is a James Bond film coming.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Despite just my general desire, I think a new trailer is needed just to remind people that there is a James Bond film coming.

And all the marketing tie in’s will launch too - Omega, Nokia, DHL etc which will all bring exposure to the movie.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    After such a hiatus, if they don’t want to bomb really really hard people must see 007 almost everywhere. Stalker level marketing is needed here… and the new 1 minute trailer must be a blast.
    Besides, Blofeld already was killed in:

YOLT Only by a miracle could he have escaped the collapsing, exploding volcano lair !

DAF Only by a miracle could he have survived being tossed around inside the min-sub which then crashed to the surface of the sea !

FYEO Only by a miracle could he have survived falling hundreds of feet down a smokestack -- and how to get out, if he did ? The cat, on the other hand, could have survived without a miracle. Cats have ways...

So, were he killed again in NTTD, hell's belles, of course he can come back, continuity or no ! Even if were DEFINITIVELY killed in NTTD, onscreen, with NO ambiguity, then, given what Safin is up to, he can be cloned. They likely already have cells and even tissue samples. They have the technology. They can rebuilt him. They can make him faster, stronger -- oh, sorry. Apologies to The Six Million Dollar Man.
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles

Might be worth watching this IG page today!
    Well? Looks like it is September 30th then!!! Bring it on!!! B-) \m/ :-bd
  • TheNumberOrTheCipherTheNumberOrTheCipher Raoul Silva did a little trolling
    edited August 2021 Posts: 82
    matt_u wrote: »
    A fresh final trailer will 100% come out within the next couple of weeks. Maybe not this week since all the hype is now for the new Spidey nonsense, as already pointed out…

Hello Peter > Welcome James
    All seriousness, as much as I'm excited for No Way Home, I'm still hyped as hell (if not more) for NTTD
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    God, that CGI lion is atrocious.