The former RIP and birthday thread

Comments

Indeed a true unforgettable icon! Happy Birthday!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    RogueAgent wrote:

I am now going to begin my Marilyn movie marathon, since no other channels on TV have a movie marathon for her! She's needs to be paid tribute. :)
    RogueAgent wrote:

I am now going to begin my Marilyn movie marathon, since no other channels on TV have a movie marathon for her! She's needs to be paid tribute. :)

Good on ya! Enjoy my friend. :-bd
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited June 2012 Posts: 28,694
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

Good on ya! Enjoy my friend. :-bd

How couldn't I? :D Cheers!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited June 2012 Posts: 13,350
    I feel like I should pop out of a cake and sing Happy Birthday to her.
    Happy 68th Birthday to TLD's very own Gen. Leonid Pushkin, John Rhys-Davies...

Picture-238.jpg

And Maximillian Arturo from one of my favorite sci fi shows "Sliders"
    He 's lost weight and is looking good.
    Today was Johnathan Pryce' Birthday too, he is now a mere sixty five years old

I sincerely don't like Tomorrow Never Dies and his Elliott Carver character was not above awful but has done some good work elsewhere such as Brazil, Ronin and Stigmata, so best wishes to the actor this day

Also, Powers Boothe, he of Southern Discomfort, Sudden Death and Tombstone, marked his sixty fourth birthday today, he did some very good films

Morgan Freeman is also, wait for it, seventy five years old today - still active and making movies, it's a tribute to tenacity or simply put, just a very fine actor
    edited June 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Morgan Freeman didn't act in Bruce Almighty. Yeah, think about that one.

Happy Birthday, Morgan my friend, a true master of your craft!
    Happy Birthday John Ryhs-Davis, Jonathan Pryce and Morgan Freeman! Sink a few beers for me!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited June 2012 Posts: 13,894
    Happy birthday to a once potential Bond, James Purefoy, whom is 48 today.
    Today was Admiral Roebuck's Birthday out of Tomorrow Never Dies, we know him better as Jeffrey Palmer - now eighty-five years old of all things, Happy Birthday Mr Palmer

and - how did people miss this -

Natalya Simonova,...... Izabella Scorupco in Goldeneye... now a mere 42 years of age

Angelina Jolie was 37 today too, but I'm not really a fan of her, but worth a mention
    Happy Birthday Admiral! You were also great in "As Time Goes By" with Judi Dench! Have a great day!

AND Ms Scorupco! What a honey! Call me and i will make your Birthday very Happy!!!! :))
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Liam FRIGGIN Neeson is 60 years old today !!!!!!! <:-P
    Happy Birthday Liam Neeson! Loved Taken! Just don't say they have stolen your daughter again though in Taken 2? ;))
    I love you Liam, and wish you a Happy Birthday to you mate. I may have to watch a Neeson film tonight in celebration. <:-P <:-P <:-P
    June 8 is almost upon us so for that day we can offer Birthday greetings to -

Mick Hucknall (Simply Red) 52 years of age

Bonnie Tyler (Welsh "singer") 61 years of age

Sonia Braga (actress) 62 years of age

Colin Baker (Doctor Who) 68 years of age

Nancy Sinatra (no introduction necessary) 72 years of age

Mrs Barbara Bush (former first lady) 87 years of age

Happy Birthday to one and all

=:)
    June 9 Birthdays

Michael J Fox - 51 years today

Johnny Depp - 49 years today

Eric Wynalda - 43 years today

Natalie Portman - 31 years today

Johnathan Lord - 71 years today

June 9 passings

Nero - 68 AD (did not fiddle while Rome burned)

Charles Dickens - 1870

John Creasey - 1973

Jacob Lawrence - 2000
    Sir Paul McCartney is <b>70</b> today! Happy Birthday Paul!

zap_paul.gif

Live+and+let+die3.JPG

paul_mccartney_717626646.jpg
    JBFan626 wrote:
    Sir Paul McCartney is <b>70</b> today! Happy Birthday Paul!

zap_paul.gif

Live+and+let+die3.JPG

paul_mccartney_717626646.jpg

Happy Birthday Sir Paul! Have a great day and thank you and George Martin for the Live And Let Die soundtrack! ^:)^
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 115
    R.I.P Roger Delgado, the definitive incarnation of Dr. Who's arch enemy the Master.
    Happy Birthday Paul, and thanks for all the amazing music!!! <:-P
    Today was also movie critic Roger Ebert's birthday today.. 70 years old also, I do enjoy some of his write ups and thoughts on different releases

Incidentally, we said goodbye to Stromberg today (Kurt Jurgens) in 1982, only five years after his appearance in The Spy Who Love Me

And - Mr Kerim Bey (Pedro Armendariz) , this day in 1963, he was of course ill at the time of production for From Russia With Love

Great explorer Roald Amundsen, first man to reach the North Pole by all accouts, and undertook some amazing expeditions, this day in 1928, although some arguement remains, as he went missing and his body was never recovered ?
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 1,641
    RIP Curt.......

Carter Wong 65 (Lee asked him to be in Game of Death.....it was never to happen)
    Danielle Harris 35 (gonna meet her next month)
    Selma Blair 40 (Hellboy films)
    Tracy wrote:
    Selma Blair 40 (Hellboy films)

She looks great for 40, at least a decade younger.
    Robocop is one of my favorite all time movie releases and today (June 24), both Murphy (Peter Weller) and Lewis (Nancy Allen) both have birthdays, 65 and 62 respectively :O

also, Mick Fleetwood of rockers Fleetwood Mac is 65 today

and and - Emile Leopold Locque from For Your Eyes Only, would of been 73 today (Michael Gothard) Sadly he took his own life, RIP and Happy Birthday indeed
    Congrats to mr Weller and RIP to mr Gothard.
    the time is almost upon us but 26 June will be -

Robert Davi, (Franz Sanchez) - 59 years old

Colonel Tom Parker (would of been) - 103 years old

Chris Isaak - 56 years old

Matt Striker - 38 years old

we said goodbye to -

Dennis Thatcher , 2003

Clifford Brown , 1956
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Not only is she my favourite french actress, but one of my all time favourite actresses. I am of course talking about the one, the only...

Isabelle Yasmine Adjani whom turned 57 today.

isabelle-adjani-20090403-502738.jpg

Happy Birthday.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    the time is almost upon us but 26 June will be -

Robert Davi, (Franz Sanchez) - 59 years old

Was he really only 36 at the time of LTK?
This discussion has been closed.