Your Bond Collection

Comments

• MalloryMallory Are you ready to get back to work?
    Have ordered some new 007 stuff for the first time in ages,

Pop Funkos: M (Judi), Honey Ryder and Moneypenny (Naomi)

James Bond Blue Logo T Shirt
    No Time To Die 2020-2021 Calendar

Zavvi so far seem cheapest for the new NTTD Funkos when they come out as theyre on a multi-buy.
  • edited August 2020 Posts: 1,285
    Id like to have a model of Zorins airship but it would have to be in scale to the Rolls from Matchbox ;)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Any TLD fans here?

Right. Now wear that: Q's gas mask and ID
    50284716638_5324fed0cc_o.png

Kara Milovy items - no cello.
    50285394401_1e860cb193_o.png

Bond's equipment for the job:
    50285394786_9c9e7cc7a1_o.png

Brad Whitaker's remote control for operating his weaponry and drawers (desk drawers, not underpants)
    50285549357_145da8d8d8_o.png

Moneypenny's tape recorder seen on her desk - for listening to Barry Manilow at work
    50285550272_a4642a185e_o.png
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    @QBranch =D> amazing collection
    @goldenswissroyale Cheers mate, was on a bit of a TLD binge recently.
  • mattjoesmattjoes matthaujoes
    Great stuff.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Wonderful set of items, @QBranch. I love how baffled Q looks on his ID card. "And I just look into the camera like this, do I?"
    @mattjoes @Agent_99 Thank you friends, your feedback makes it all worthwhile :)>-
    The underrated Bond girl, Wai Lin.

50323943262_3e96c1e3f6_o.png

Clock-wise from top left: scuba mask for diving the Devonshire wreck; sub-machine gun used on the stealth boat; soviet wristwatch and sai weaponry seen in her headquarters; undercover business card.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Not underrated around here! She's awesome. Love the watch!
  • mattjoesmattjoes matthaujoes
    Agreed, she's awesome. I'm partial to the submachine gun, very sleek design. And I love seeing that business card! As for the newspaper image, they should have placed large prints of that in movie theaters (or if they actually did, kudos).
    Great to hear! Possibly my favourite Broz era main Bond girl. I'll post some pics of the watch later in the watch thread. The sub-machine gun is one of two Heckler & Koch MP5A3's Wai Lin duel-wields on the stealth boat, although when boarding the boat she has a different one on her back, similar to the one Bond uses, and seen in her BTS/promo stills. I have the shoulder sling for it somewhere. The business card is a custom design, not sure if they made such a prop for the film.

Big pic, with a better look at everything near actual size:

50330009151_fabafdc46c_o.png
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 1,285

I met Rigg at EMS '11 , her only con , got some amazing stuff sgd :

OHMSS ita R70s 2sh (also sgd by Laz and multiples , Leech and Sims also gone) , Corgi MOC (still sealed after 50 yrs , sgd by Laz too) , french lobbys

Avengers Chicago newspaper pin up , french 70s 2sh , various pr stills

Most of these 1st issue , too :D
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    @Tracy great stuff, I did read somewhere than a lot of signed photographs of Diana are secretarial as she rarely signed fan mail requests in the post, so how wonderful to meet her and have items that were signed in person.

@QBranch I have to ask (apologies if you've already answered this before) but what do you do with this amazing vast collection of replicas? Do you have them all on display somewhere in your house, or a rotating selection? Or are they tucked away in a secret passageway? Under the floorboards? I've often wondered!!
    @Max_The_Parrot I keep the collection stored away in boxes in the spare bedroom, and just display one group of items at a time. The grouping will usually stay out on display until I have a new prop or theme to photograph. Would like to put a glass cabinet in there sometime, but currently there's other furniture in the way. Some of the newer projects stay close by in my bedroom, and all the NTTD stuff I keep out/together because once we've seen the film I'll be posting the whole NTTD collection here. That's 113 items and counting!
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    @QBranch amazing, perhaps you should have an open day once a year like a stately home! 😉
    @Max_The_Parrot For you, mister, 20 baht!
    Finally got one of these yesterday - Hotel Fontainebleau ashtray from GF, seen on the gin rummy side table and throughout both Goldfinger & Bond's hotel rooms:

50332157548_3630c93385_o.png
    50332834611_a81eb8ecdc_o.png

Also seen on Moneypenny's desk in TB:

50332842256_f750ae7c06_o.jpg
    50332149683_e38f940386_o.png
    eh eh, they really reuse their props ;)
    @Univex Very true, and Fiona Volpe holds a Hotel Fontainebleau key ring in TB.

https://screenmusings.org/movie/blu-ray/Thunderball/images/Thunderball-397.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Hotel Kali-Yuga
    QBranch wrote: »
    Some of the newer projects stay close by in my bedroom,

Such as the Paloma standee.
    You could say it's an 'upcoming' project! Funny you should mention it though, because I did have a unique idea which included such a standee.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Hotel Kali-Yuga
    You could say it's an 'upcoming' project! Funny you should mention it though, because I did have a unique idea which included such a standee.

That is not unique. I have that fantasy as well.
  • MewshawMewshaw United States
    I am looking to part ways with some of my collection. I will send someone free of charge part of my collection I am posting here ... no strings attached. Dropped in a padded envelope. Free here in the US but if international I would have to ask for postage via Venmo. I know. Judging by what most people have here that I have seen my collection ain't probably worth having, but, just in case someone does here you are. I just thought someone would maybe appreciate having these instead of nobody at Goodwill-
    https://imgur.com/a/DdxP6uk
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 741
    Mewshaw wrote: »
    I am looking to part ways with some of my collection. I will send someone free of charge part of my collection I am posting here ... no strings attached. Dropped in a padded envelope. Free here in the US but if international I would have to ask for postage via Venmo. I know. Judging by what most people have here that I have seen my collection ain't probably worth having, but, just in case someone does here you are. I just thought someone would maybe appreciate having these instead of nobody at Goodwill-
    https://imgur.com/a/DdxP6uk

If it's still available, I'd be very interested! I'm in the continental US. Please PM me if still available.
    That TND technical journal is a great read, with some pics you won't see online.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited September 2020 Posts: 10,427
    A few updates:

eekonx93ddvo.jpeg
    ebdto1q43eju.jpeg
    3s5d2e1i6lvz.jpeg
    euz2bvc5r1vc.jpeg
    Cool, you got the No mask and the Golden gun keychains. I've got the DB5 myself, I use it daily. How's the quality on the other two?

A lovely collection. Congrats, @jake24
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Univex wrote: »
    Cool, you got the No mask and the Golden gun keychains. I've got the DB5 myself, I use it daily. How's the quality on the other two?

A lovely collection. Congrats, @jake24
    Thanks. Quality is great for the gun and car, not so much the mask. Still a cool item to own.
    Also recently purchased this GoldenEye canvas poster from GreatBigCanvas.com. Superb printing quality:

q4f9e81j7ksl.jpeg