No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    It could be Pfeifer Broz again. They've scored a trailer for all of the Craig Bond films as far as I know.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited September 2020 Posts: 14,861
    Yeah, it's not really wildly different to the music from the first NTTD trailer. I don't think Zimmer would choose to mimic them.
    When was the last time a Bond trailer featured music from the movie it was promoting (beyond the song)? Licence To Kill? I know this one has had a bit more time than usual after the score was delivered, but even so.
    I think we're going the whole way back to TND for that - they used a snippet of White Knight in the theatrical trailer.

Beyond that, the closest we've gotten has been trailers using bits of the scores from the immediate predecessor.
  • NickThunderballsNickThunderballs Australia
    edited September 2020 Posts: 133
    After seeing that Naval Destroyer launching SAMs, maybe Babs and Mike are hinting at us seeing Craigey boy in his naval attire...
    After seeing that Naval Destroyer launching SAFs, may Babs and Mike are hinting at us seeing Craigey boy in his naval attire...

Nah, alas the best we'll get will be his naval woolly pully.
    After seeing that Naval Destroyer launching SAMs, may Babs and Mike are hinting at us seeing Craigey boy in his naval attire...

That alone would cap off the era perfectly in terms of my inner fanboyism.
    After seeing that Naval Destroyer launching SAMs, may Babs and Mike are hinting at us seeing Craigey boy in his naval attire...

+1. Really been hoping for this! Especially with Nomi referring to him as "Commander" for the first time in his era! Would be an awesome bonus.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    FoxRox wrote: »

+1. Really been hoping for this! Especially with Nomi referring to him as "Commander" for the first time in his era! Would be an awesome bonus.

Maybe they all meet on the Destroyer before launching into the air and fly in... perfect excuse for Naval attire.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    I think after Tomorrow, NTTD's trailers would be enough to make 2 Rock music Videos.
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    edited September 2020 Posts: 972
    duke_togo wrote: »
    Mallory wrote: »
    GadgetMan wrote: »
    It would be great if Paloma is in another scene. Even if it looks like the party in Cuba might be her only scene.

I think we are all setting ourselves up for disappointment with Ana. I dont think she will be in the film for long, the Cuba bit and nothing else. If I recall correctly, De Armas didnt even make the poster credits.

Seems like it will be the first time that Bond won't be involved romantically or/and physically with two leading bondgirls (Nomi and Paloma).

Not the first time. He wasn't involved with Camille in QoS too.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited September 2020 Posts: 2,342
    No-Time-to-Die-Highlands-318a8c9.png?webp=true&quality=90&resize=620%2C260

EYT5QroX0AI4Kbt-b2c9952.jpg?webp=true&quality=90&resize=620%2C412
    Eg8OPyBXcAA9ZLg?format=jpg&name=large
    For those of us in Australia (EST) does anyone know when the trailer will drop today? Or will it be tomorrow morning for us?
    For those of us in Australia (EST) does anyone know when the trailer will drop today? Or will it be tomorrow morning for us?

If it lands at noon here, that's just over three hours from now. So I guess it'll be around 9pm for you guys.

If it lands at noon here, that's just over three hours from now. So I guess it'll be around 9pm for you guys.

Sounds great! Thanks
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    You can use this time zone converter by adding London at noon and then your city. https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome

I hope those Defenders will land. ;-)
    New Trailer today!!! And its my birthday. What a bday present!
  • DraxCucumberSandwichDraxCucumberSandwich United Kingdom
    Happy Birthday!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    This looks insanely good.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    This looks insanely good.
    Right?? So many beautiful shots and dialogue.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Well that's lots of fun, although not massively different from the last ones, but then it's the same movie! :)

I reckon there is a bit of Zimmer in there: that new version of the Bond theme, sandwiched between the trailer music.
    Eg_IoA8XcAAAR10?format=jpg&name=large
    Eg_Io2fXgAASpUa?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
    A really great trailer; loving the overall look of the film and the stunts are absolutely top drawer. Nice to see Craig finally getting a full blown "end of the world" plot for his final film, too.
    Trailer looks great, the camera work is beautiful. Movie looks fun. But still, my states theaters are not open and our cases are rising. Releasing a movie that half your audience is going to miss is still stupid to me. How many people are really going to drive across state lines in the U.S to see a movie?
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    antovolk wrote: »
    Eg_IoA8XcAAAR10?format=jpg&name=large
    Eg_Io2fXgAASpUa?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

New stills?
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    So Safin’s name is gonna be Liutifer Safin.
    matt_u wrote: »
    So Safin’s name is gonna be Liutifer Safin.

So this time it'll be Bond against the Devil, and that'll be hell.

;)
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    BLOWN AWAY!

Movie looks like an absolute masterpiece. Looks like a lot of charisma from Craig this time around too.