No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Tomorrow we'll have a 10 sec. Teaser of the new trailer.

@marketto007 Do you know when? What time?
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Can't wait for the new trailer
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    Thank God it's an almost 3hr Bond film, so they can afford to reveal something new in the trailer, without spoiling the film.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited September 2020 Posts: 3,497
    GadgetMan wrote: »
    Thank God it's an almost 3hr Bond film, so they can afford to reveal something new in the trailer, without spoiling the film.

Big new spoiler:

Bond undergoes a sex change operation
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Big new spoiler:

Hahaha. That's not Bond. That's something Charles Gray's Blofeld is unconvincinly good at :)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Interesting catch about the France release date. Maybe we will see it moved ahead?

France's November 11th release date was confirmed a week after the delay back in March.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Big new spoiler:

Hahaha. That's not Bond. That's something Charles Gray's Blofeld is unconvincinly good at :)

They'll print anything these days.
    So, today we'll have the 10s teaser? :)
    edited September 2020 Posts: 4,247
    Univex wrote: »

Oh, that should be tomorrow :)

I thought tomorrow was the full trailer, and that today we'd get a 10s teaser of the trailer (trailers for the trailers...what will they think of next?) :)
    Yeah, announcement clip today like this
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @antovolk I'm sure you've been asked a million times already, but do you mind telling at what time the trailer will arrive tomorrow?
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    @antovolk I'm sure you've been asked a million times already, but do you mind telling at what time the trailer will arrive tomorrow?

From memory the last one was 12 noon UK time, but they do tend to be quite random.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Interesting catch about the France release date. Maybe we will see it moved ahead?

The France date (11 November) was announced in early march, when they postponed the release.

I thought tomorrow was the full trailer, and that today we'd get a 10s teaser of the trailer (trailers for the trailers...what will they think of next?) :)

Oh! Yeah, @Univex I see what you mean :)

Just so everyone are on the same page:

10 sec or so teaser today wednesday with full trailer tomorrow thursday
    Mallory wrote: »

From memory the last one was 12 noon UK time, but they do tend to be quite random.
    Was 2pm UK - not quite random. Studios most of the time make sure it's in the morning US time (either 9am or noon jn New York) to make sure the States aren't asleep when it lands! The poster yesterday was at 6pm so I wouldn't be surprised in all honesty if the tease clip and tomorrow's trailer land same time.
    Thanks @Mallory and @antovolk !
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited September 2020 Posts: 14,961
    ggl007 wrote: »

Ooh if that's real and leaked careful with posting that kind of stuff: that's the sort of thing that got the Bond fan websites shut down back in the day.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    ESs-dh7WAAMI4Oc?format=jpg&name=large

I miss these type of bond posters.
    mtm wrote: »

Ooh if that's real and leaked careful with posting that kind of stuff: that's the sort of thing that got the Bond fan websites shut down back in the day.

It's already been out there for a wild. Don't know the source. Found it while googling.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Contraband wrote: »

It's already been out there for a wild. Don't know the source. Found it while googling.

Okay cool; hopefully it's officially released otherwise it's the sort of thing that gets Eon very mad! :)

Glad you like it :)
    But it was just a bit of fun- I wouldn't claim it's more right for this movie than the ones they're using.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil

Same as yesterday. 6 PM GMT.
    edited September 2020 Posts: 3,018

Okay cool; hopefully it's officially released otherwise it's the sort of thing that gets Eon very mad! :)

Glad you like it :)
    But it was just a bit of fun- I wouldn't claim it's more right for this movie than the ones they're using.

Not official in any way. Looks like bad photos of the pages and then posted on ebay

Same as yesterday. 6 PM GMT.

Thanks man
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    i legit cannot wait for 6pm, its been so long since we've had proper snippets of NTTD :O
    Never undestand the point to do a "trailer of a trailer", it stupid. Either release it enterly, or either not release it at all, but not release 10 sec. It's pointless and more frustrating than just wait one day for have the whole thing.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Never undestand the point to do a "trailer of a trailer", it stupid. Either release it enterly, or either not release it at all, but not release 10 sec. It's pointless and more frustrating than just wait one day for have the whole thing.

Trailers are a subgenre unto themselves these days. They require hype and advertisement; people need to know something is coming.