No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• If a new trailer is attached to Tenet's US opening on September 3, will we get an online release before then?
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    A sudden wave of excitement just hit me after the shoddiest Monday imaginable.

Thank you, James.
  • edited August 2020 Posts: 3,164
    If a new trailer is attached to Tenet's US opening on September 3, will we get an online release before then?

A cinema manager who I'm mutuals with on Twitter

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I gathered a new trailer would probably be released at some point within the next month. Can’t wait to see some new footage.
    Well, looks like their hearts are set on releasing it this year! Let’s all hope and cross everything we’ve got that it will actually make its release date this time!!!
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Well, looks like their hearts are set on releasing it this year! Let’s all hope and cross everything we’ve got that it will actually make its release date this time!!!

And let’s hope it will still make a reasonable amount of money.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Anyone else gonna try to go to the BFI IMAX on opening night?
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    antovolk wrote: »
    If a new trailer is attached to Tenet's US opening on September 3, will we get an online release before then?

A cinema manager who I'm mutuals with on Twitter

Finally, something
    Stephen-Colbert-Dancing-Excited-gif.gif
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Anyone else gonna try to go to the BFI IMAX on opening night?

If they get a 70mm print and...Boris gets his act together with the virus response...
    Could very well be the same trailer with the revised date. Managing my expectations right now :)
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    If it’s the same trailer I’m AT LEAST hoping for some Zimmer score music...
  • edited August 2020 Posts: 3,164
    Univex wrote: »
    Could very well be the same trailer with the revised date. Managing my expectations right now :)

That's already on YouTube and everything and playing in cinemas internationally with Tenet.

MGM would be letting it play with the Tenet US preview screenings from tonight if it was just that...
  • edited August 2020 Posts: 6,665
    You just got my expectations through the ceiling, @antovolk ;) I you I trust.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Yeah it was really cool to see the trailer on the big screen when I saw Tenet the other day :)
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    I live in California
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I didn't realise Tenet wasn't open in the US yet.

It's exciting obviously, but I must admit I selfishly kind of don't want a new trailer! :) I realise it's great for getting everyone pumped again but I don't want to see any more of the film!
    I'll watch it though, obviously...
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    mtm wrote: »
    I didn't realise Tenet wasn't open in the US yet.

It's exciting obviously, but I must admit I selfishly kind of don't want a new trailer! :) I realise it's great for getting everyone pumped again but I don't want to see any more of the film!
    I'll watch it though, obviously...

Yeah, I've always had the exact thought. But one can't resist something new from Bond after months of limbo. I guess that's what makes us Bond fans. Anything new from Bond sends us to utopia.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    I've already got my analysis tools at the ready. Let us have it!
    Just checking in. We still on for Nov release?
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    fjdinardo wrote: »

Believe so, especially with the marketing coming back in full force.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia

Yes for sure.
    Nov 2021 :)>-
    If we die? We got with a 00 bang in November.
  • Bueno1694Bueno1694 My James Bond Games' Playthroughs: linktr.ee/Xtreemo
    If it's released on Nov, We'll be plenty of Time to Die. Including me of course.
    LOL. NTTD is the only movie this year I plan to see in theaters for quite awhile.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited September 2020 Posts: 3,497
    LOL. NTTD is the only movie this year I plan to see in theaters for quite awhile.

;)

Here it is Tenet, NTTD, WW1984 & Black Widow.

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Not the best quality but better then nothing. Stuntrider, Enduro champion Paul "Fast Eddy" Edmondson racing in the alleys in Matera

1xnzQPd.jpg
    But if a new trailer is released on September 3rd, do you think there'll be some kind of advertise some days earlier like for the December's one?
    Or it will be dropped as they do for official still?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Contraband wrote: »
    QBranch wrote: »

Haha. Contra, I liked your tweet. Let's see if the man himself responds.
    Haha.. Yeah that would be pretty cool.

BTW, sorry for not giving you photo cred. Not enough characters.
    Thank you my friend, for promoting my work on Twitter and Instagram, and of course, your ongoing contributions to this forum! However, you credited my photo to @qbranchmedia, which is not me, but one of my countless doppelgängers!

50293947831_649523fb65_o.png
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited September 2020 Posts: 3,018
    Contraband wrote: »

Haha. Contra, I liked your tweet. Let's see if the man himself responds.
    Haha.. Yeah that would be pretty cool.

BTW, sorry for not giving you photo cred. Not enough characters.
    Thank you my friend, for promoting my work on Twitter and Instagram, and of course, your ongoing contributions to this forum! However, you credited my photo to @qbranchmedia, which is not me, but one of my countless doppelgängers!

50293947831_649523fb65_o.png

Oh damn.. did not know that.

And thanks for your kind words :-)
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited September 2020 Posts: 3,157

Same. To be fair it's the only movie coming out this year that I was interested in seeing anyway, even before the pandemic.