What you miss in 007 these days?

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited May 2012 Posts: 15,690
    Anybody who believes Roger Moore is the best bond in my opinion is the one with ignorance to Bond Franchise.

so anyone who disagrees with your opinions are in ignorance ? =)) you won't go far in the world if you hold such affirmation infront of people =))

why don't you also tell me I'm a moron for liking Roger Moore as Bond ? what's keeping you from insulting people who don't agree with your views ? that way you'd be banned and this forum would finally breath.

I thought you were reasonned by the mods after the mayhem you caused in another thread... but I see you are still aiming for a ban from this place......
    Germanlady wrote:
    Oh boy, I read through 3 pages of your usual comments, which are as predictable as prdictable goes and kept my mouth closed, but this is overdoing it again. You call other people rude? Ridiculous...you haven't changed a bit.

BTW - how sure can you be, he is even serious? Double standard all the way. Sam with actonsteve. Just because you might have said something positive twice or so doesn't change your reputation or your attitude.

maybe you should have checked his posts in the thread 'how would you feel if a Black James Bond was cast' before posting your usual rubbish attacks......

I was reading THIS thread and you were the one, who overdid it. If you call him "racist", I assume, he wasn't all for it. I am neither. Does that make me a racist? But I will read through it and maybe
    Germanlady wrote:
    Oh boy, I read through 3 pages of your usual comments, which are as predictable as prdictable goes and kept my mouth closed, but this is overdoing it again. You call other people rude? Ridiculous...you haven't changed a bit.

BTW - how sure can you be, he is even serious? Double standard all the way. Sam with actonsteve. Just because you might have said something positive twice or so doesn't change your reputation or your attitude.

maybe you should have checked his posts in the thread 'how would you feel if a Black James Bond was cast' before posting your usual rubbish attacks......

and of course I see the Craig fanboys can do anything they like because they are the bosses of Bond forums..... but if someone questions them, of course he is wrong and should keep his mouth shut and let them continue their usual Craig worshipping.....

germanlady you should accept that Craig fans can be wrong sometimes.... and that they are not the holder of truth.... it's getting tiresome to see the usual Craig-fanboys gang acting like they own the place........

dear me.... how did I dare try to question a Craig fan..... because they are always right......

I question your way with words. VERY much and flaged you for it. You are on thin ground as it is...you seem very young...I hope, you are, because for an adult, this behaviour is more then inappropriate,
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    since when are you the boss of this website, germanlady ? why do you and other Craig fans act like they are the elite of Bond fans, and act like they run the place ? don't be so full of yourself.... everything will be alright if a Craig fan's opinions are questioned..... but I see you can't accept that a Craig fan may be wrong..... I see you think that Craig fans are always right, that their opinions are the only truth allowed on Bond forums, and that anyone who disagrees with them are in ignorance.......
    since when are you the boss of this website, germanlady ?

Dunno? You think, I am? I don't...just someone feeling like being back in kindergarden.

...leaving this discussion...

Germanlady wrote:
    just someone feeling like being back in kindergarden.

so why are you defending someone who posted such things in other threads :
    Lol the American presidential elections are totally corrupt. Obama was born in Kenya, its been proven numerous times, he's a puppet for the corporations , wallstreet and federal reserve. The last true president this country elected was John F Kennedy and the CIA blew his head off. Why? Because JFK was going to disband the CIA, FEDERAL RESERVE and stop Vietnam.

There's no such thing as a leader for the people anymore, Presidents are put in place to serve and protect the corporations, not the citizens.

I strongly urge all of you to visit

WWW.infowars.com
    Germanlady wrote:
    Germanlady wrote:

I was reading THIS thread and you were the one, who overdid it. If you call him "racist", I assume, he wasn't all for it. I am neither. Does that make me a racist? But I will read through it and maybe
    Germanlady wrote:

and of course I see the Craig fanboys can do anything they like because they are the bosses of Bond forums..... but if someone questions them, of course he is wrong and should keep his mouth shut and let them continue their usual Craig worshipping.....

germanlady you should accept that Craig fans can be wrong sometimes.... and that they are not the holder of truth.... it's getting tiresome to see the usual Craig-fanboys gang acting like they own the place........

dear me.... how did I dare try to question a Craig fan..... because they are always right......

I question your way with words. VERY much and flaged you for it. You are on thin ground as it is...you seem very young...I hope, you are, because for an adult, this behaviour is more then inappropriate,

I completley agree with you germanlady, he does seem very young and his behavior is becoming rather irritating, especially his pro-moore banter.
    I completley agree with you germanlady, he does seem very young and his behavior is becoming rather irritating, especially his pro-moore banter.

'pro-Moore banter' is not allowed on this forums, while some people keep posting endless pro-Craig messages ?

if you want to ban an opinion, why don't you start your own website where pro-Moore fans are banned on sight ?

why you weren't banned after your racist, anti-semite posts in the 'Black Bond thread' is beyond me.

how you found the nerve to tell-off people about being irritating because they have different opinions than you, while you post racist and anti-semite posts, is beyond my imagination.
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 228
    dude I made a comment in here alittle bit ago and all I said was I wanted bond to be more serious and less humorous . You got upset and jumped all over me asking why I'm even here. your the one starting unnecessary arguments in here, Daniel Craig is twice the James Bond Moore could ever imagine to be. Moore was a joke, his movies were just as much of a joke as Austin powers is. CR and QOS completely destroy any of Moore's films. Its like comparing a Brand new Lamborghini to a used junk car.
    Daniel Craig is twice the James Bond Moore could ever imagine to be. Moore was a joke, his movies were just as much of a joke as Austin powers is. CR and QOS completely destroy any of Moore's films. Its like comparing a Brand new Lamborghini to a used junk car.

this is only your opinion, not the truth like you seem to think it is.

you said you wanted more 'depressing, sad moments'... well I tell you that no Bond movie has ever been depressing. even LTK had the biggest screentime of Q in the franchise.

you seem like the type of person who hate all the campy adventures, which count for nearly 2/3rd of the entire franchise..... how can you be a fan of the franchise when you hate 16 out of the 22 films ?
    You all are so damn annoying. Please stop.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Yes can everybody just relax? Please?
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    You all are so damn annoying. Please stop.

Daniel Craig is twice the James Bond Moore could ever imagine to be. Moore was a joke, his movies were just as much of a joke as Austin powers is. CR and QOS completely destroy any of Moore's films. Its like comparing a Brand new Lamborghini to a used junk car.

this is only your opinion, not the truth like you seem to think it is.

you said you wanted more 'depressing, sad moments'... well I tell you that no Bond movie has ever been depressing. even LTK had the biggest screentime of Q in the franchise.

you seem like the type of person who hate all the campy adventures, which count for nearly 2/3rd of the entire franchise..... how can you be a fan of the franchise when you hate 16 out of the 22 films ?

It's very possible, it never slipped your imagination that a bond fan could dislike certain movies and other factors contained within the franchise?

• edited May 2012 Posts: 12,837
    In addition to missing the banter with Q and Moneypenny and the superspy situations and the sexy women flocking to Bond, I also miss, you may have guessed it, Blofeld! None of the one timer Bond villins quite match him, except maybe Goldfinger.

@sirseanisbond YES!!! I don't think SPECTRE should return (because of Quantum, and I don't think Blofeld should be the head of Quantum), but Blofeld definetly could. I'd love to see an updated 21st century Blofeld, acting solo (but with henchmen) like in DAF (but notlike in DAF, if you get what I mean). Christopher Eccleston should play him. Blofeld for Bond 24!!!

Anyway, as for the younger Q, idk. I'm just going to have to wait and see. It's great that Q is back and everything, but I was really hoping that John Cleese would return. And for some reason I hear he might be called "B". If that's true, then why??? Not only are they making him young, but they're needlessly changing his name.
    It's very possible, it never slipped your imagination that a bond fan could dislike certain movies and other factors contained within the franchise?

I still have a hard time believing someone who hates 16 of the 22 films. it's like being a Star Wars fan while hating 5 out of the 6 movies.

I still have a hard time believing someone who hates 16 of the 22 films. it's like being a Star Wars fan while hating 5 out of the 6 movies.

I'm not a Star Wars fan myself, but from what I've seen/heard alot of people hate 3/6 of the movies.

I'm not a Star Wars fan myself, but from what I've seen/heard alot of people hate 3/6 of the movies.

hmmmmm, maybe you're right. but still, it's odd to hate a majority of the films of a franchise.

hmmmmm, maybe you're right. but still, it's odd to hate a majority of the films of a franchise.

Yeah I do agree with that. I don't hate any of the Bond films, mostly I just like some more than others. The only Bond films I have trouble enjoying are QOS and the final few scenes of DAD (with all the CGI).
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Lol the American presidential elections are totally corrupt. Obama was born in Kenya, its been proven numerous times, he's a puppet for the corporations , wallstreet and federal reserve. The last true president this country elected was John F Kennedy and the CIA blew his head off. Why? Because JFK was going to disband the CIA, FEDERAL RESERVE and stop Vietnam.

Okay, that's just it... When will people understand that the "Obama was born in Kenya" sh*t is just bullsh*t?! Do you dumbasses hate black people so much that the very act of one being elected is "politically correct" "corruption" or "he's a puppet"? Could it actually be that... oh, yeah... maybe he's actually there because we elected him? And as for the JFK sh*t... We will never know why he died, who really killed him, whether or not somebody was on the grassy knoll, if he's just up in the f*cking UFO with Elvis partying with Abe Lincoln! Stop diluting people's minds with batsh*t conspiracy theories that no one can prove.

Thank you DaltonCraig007 for posting this quote so that I could comment on it, I don't know what thread it's from.

Oh, yeah, DC007, not all Craig fans are assholes who praise Craig. I'm certainly not, I just happen to like him more.
    Agent007391 sorry for the generalization, didn't mean to include you in there. It's just that some people here blow a fuse whenever Brosnan is praised or Craig is criticized. It seems whenever Brosnan is mentioned in a good way, some have moral obligation to post complaints about him.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Agent007391 sorry for the generalization, didn't mean to include you in there. It's just that some people here blow a fuse whenever Brosnan is praised or Craig is criticized. It seems whenever Brosnan is mentioned in a good way, some have moral obligation to post complaints about him.

I understand, and you and I have butted heads on this topic before, I just felt like mentioning it.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited May 2012 Posts: 28,694
    I am so sick of how much stupid debates WITH NO FREAKING CONNECTION TO THE THREAD AT HAND overrun threads like this. @DC007, I love you, you're one of my favorites here, but the thing is that you chastise people for not sharing your beliefs about Bond, and this is a place where people can be pro-whateverBondtheywish. And I am getting sick and tired of all the political hogwash about government puppets and the big corrupt political machine. And @TouchMyButtons, things stirred up not longer after you joined. I love myself a nice political rant, but do it in the privacy of Microsoft Word and keep it out of threads where it doesn't belong where it is forced on us for Fleming's sake. Lately this site has been overrun by absolute hate amongst members here, and I have been in the crossfire along with some real class act members who only wish for it all to stop. We can't progress in this word if we don't accept what others believe, regardless of how we feel, and we need to have proper etiquette with each other. This is a great site, and I constantly rip away from my normal life to visit here for a reason. Don't make me and many others regret coming here with any further examples of the above. I thank you all, and appreciate the members who are able to keep their heads in times like this.
    JFK

Okay, that's just it... When will people understand that the "Obama was born in Kenya" sh*t is just bullsh*t?! Do you dumbasses hate black people so much that the very act of one being elected is "politically correct" "corruption" or "he's a puppet"? Could it actually be that... oh, yeah... maybe he's actually there because we elected him? And as for the JFK sh*t... We will never know why he died, who really killed him, whether or not somebody was on the grassy knoll, if he's just up in the f*cking UFO with Elvis partying with Abe Lincoln! Stop diluting people's minds with batsh*t conspiracy theories that no one can prove.

Thank you DaltonCraig007 for posting this quote so that I could comment on it, I don't know what thread it's from.

Oh, yeah, DC007, not all Craig fans are assholes who praise Craig. I'm certainly not, I just happen to like him more.

Mainstream media has this guy by the balls, I bet you also believe osama bin laden actually was killed last year too... FYI osama bin laden was a CIA Agent back in the 70's , 80's and early 90's . He was used as a frontman for 9/11. If some of you only knew how corrupt things are you kiddies would crap your stinkin pants.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    In one ear and out the other I see. Do we have to call the mods, or is it possible to act our age, and not like preschoolers? It's funny that these damn propaganda speeches copied and pasted off a disreputable site and hate posts follow wherever @TouchMyButtons goes.
    Lol you call me disreputable, its literally been proven that CIA has major involvement within NBC, CBS AND ABC. All mainstream news is manufactured purposely to distract us from the truth. You honestly think CNN, a newstation owned by TIME WARNER , a major corporation that is so wealthy and controlled is going to feed us the real facts? get real dude.

infowars.com is ran by Alex Jones and his radio show is phenomenal, I suggest you start listening to real journalists like Alex Jones, other than CIA ran TV.
    Lol you call me disreputable, its literally been proven that CIA has major involvement within NBC, CBS AND ABC. All mainstream news is manufactured purposely to distract us from the truth. You honestly think CNN, a newstation owned by TIME WARNER , a major corporation that is so wealthy and controlled is going to feed us the real facts? get real dude.

infowars.com is ran by Alex Jones and his radio show is phenomenal, I suggest you start listening to real journalists like Alex Jones, other than CIA ran TV.

You don't know who I am, what I watch, or what I believe. Don't pretend to deduce from my posts, because you are an absolute amateur about it. It's a damn good thing I don't know you, because I'd have punched you in the face long ago. Quit the preaching, no one wants to hear it, but If you get off from your own soapbox speeches, I'll be waiting for your extermination from this site.
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 2,782

OMG! We all know the world is really run by about 50 corporations, like the old Royal families did in the ye olden days - so what's new?

Alex Jones has made a great deal of money from advertising that is created by the establishment, go figure.

So if you have something to say about the world, start a thread in an appropriate forum section.

And I think you should give RM more credit than you show him, the man gave us great moments during his time as Bond. The man should be thanked everyday for this and that's why we should have more moments like this again:

I love the CR theme animation, but I miss tangible women appearing in the opening theme sequence. New Skyfall news regarding the start of work on the theme's animation says we may see it return:
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/3212/work-on-skyfall-credits-sequence-begins#Item_20
    That clip you just posted of Moore skiing is laughable. It was a joke. An old man skiing pretending to be james bond while doing silly stunts. Yep how memorable ...not quite

Austin Powers is more believable than the moore outings. I don't even consider moore bond, when I watch him as bond its like watching a old man trying to be cool . Such a shame 7 films down the drain. Moonraker was worse than DAD, and DAD was horrible.
    Anyone have thoughts on having non-computer generated woman in the Bond themes?
    yeah I do Brady. I think it should be both. mix it up alittle bit here and there . Either way though I could care less. I just wish I could somehow go back in time and change the moore era .