NTTD & Corona

Comments

The_Return wrote: »
    MeetBond wrote: »
    Fukunaga is poison and made for a toxic match with Craig. Same goes for Campbell, only Campbell delivered a film on schedule and on budget.
    Literally NOT A SINGLE delay can be attributed to Fukunaga. You are now just trolling.
    The last any of you will have seen of Mr Bond on the bigscreen is the finale of Spectre - and you have Mr Fukunaga to thank for that.

Help me understand your thinking. What EXACTLY are you blaming Fukunaga for? As far as I can see it, EON are the forces of evil and Fukunaga is the force of good. (Yes, I am exaggerating, but I really do not like EON.) He didn't do a single thing that jeopardized NTTD or the franchise. Quite the opposite and he will be remembered as the savior of NTTD and the Craig era.

Don't rise to the bait.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Proof that Eon are hall of fame bunglers? Just look on your Blu Ray shelf - are there any new Bond movies on it?

You're a joke, mate. So much for your "inside word" and whatnot. If this is the best you can do, I think we can safely end this debate with the simple conclusion that you have zero credibility.
    I have a daughter starting school in a few months who wasn’t even alive when Spectre came out. I don’t understand the urge to defend Eon so strongly.

You're right. And while we're at it, let's drag George Lucas to court, because the gap between his original trilogy and the prequels was nearly a entire generation. Oh, and Jim Cameron should lose his citizenship entirely. It's been ten years since his last movie!?

/sarcasm
    They are not our friends - in fact inside word is Barbara looks on us all with contempt. Wilson understands the fanbase but is out to lunch. Fukunaga is poison and made for a toxic match with Craig. Same goes for Campbell, only Campbell delivered a film on schedule and on budget.

There it is again, "inside word", your way of saying "my ignorant opinion". You're just trolling, and on your way out.
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Proof that Eon are hall of fame bunglers? Just look on your Blu Ray shelf - are there any new Bond movies on it?

You're a joke, mate. So much for your "inside word" and whatnot. If this is the best you can do, I think we can safely end this debate with the simple conclusion that you have zero credibility.
    I have a daughter starting school in a few months who wasn’t even alive when Spectre came out. I don’t understand the urge to defend Eon so strongly.

You're right. And while we're at it, let's drag George Lucas to court, because the gap between his original trilogy and the prequels was nearly a entire generation. Oh, and Jim Cameron should lose his citizenship entirely. It's been ten years since his last movie!?

/sarcasm
    They are not our friends - in fact inside word is Barbara looks on us all with contempt. Wilson understands the fanbase but is out to lunch. Fukunaga is poison and made for a toxic match with Craig. Same goes for Campbell, only Campbell delivered a film on schedule and on budget.

There it is again, "inside word", your way of saying "my ignorant opinion". You're just trolling, and on your way out.

Can he either be banned or ignored? What was mildly amusing is now becoming irritating.
  • MeetBondMeetBond Mar-a-lago
    Glad to see you’re enjoying life. How’s that awesome new Bond movie? How’s that amazing teaser poster? What an awesome design! Got it up on your wall? Are those ancient Licence to Kill clips on the 007.com twitter feed keeping you hungry for more? “Ooh, their focus this week is Lupe Lamora! Cool!”

Any fan not critical of Eon for this waking nightmare of a production is in some weird abusive relationship with them. “They’re doing their best! Maybe today they WON’T smash a frying pan over my head!”

It’s like a sports fan waiting five years for a single game. And when it finally happens, nobody practiced. This movie has disaster written all over it. At best, it will be a Tomorrow Never Dies. And if I’m going to be force fed half assed last minute rewrite Bond, I’d rather it be more frequently than once a decade.

This forum is a pathetic lineup of sycophants. “Thanks Contraband for posting some icredibly boring Instagram photos of a stuntman in a T shirt! Great detective work! And thanks for keeping this thread focused.”

Demand better.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    This has been allowed go on for too long.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    Very unhealthy thing to do @MeetBond, truly unhealthy. I hope you curb it, so you don't further irk the Mods and other Members of the Community.
  • edited July 2020 Posts: 97
    @MeetBond I dislike EON probably more than anyone here, but even I know the last delay is absolutely not their fault. There is a worldwide pandemic going on in case you haven't noticed, buddy.

Also, you need to man up and answer my question I posted earlier: What EXACTLY are you blaming Fukunaga for?
    The_Return wrote: »
    @MeetBond I dislike EON probably more than anyone here, but even I know the last delay is absolutely not their fault. There is a worldwide pandemic going on in case you haven't noticed, buddy.

Also, you need to man up and answer my question I posted earlier: What EXACTLY are you blaming Fukunaga for?

Fukunaga is directly responsible for the push from Feb to April.

The pandemic isn’t Eon’s fault, but every single awful decision leading us up til that point was. They’ve run out of excuses. All we have to go by is the evidence we can see - a total lack of anything. And also my insider knowledge - I am a Hollywood financier with connections to Universal.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    "And I'm Dick Tracy and you're still under arrest!"

• ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited July 2020 Posts: 2,541
    I can say one thing though, we as a fan received a great trailer, a decent song, some awesome tv spots, first poster wasn't that great but last two looked really awesome. Two unique BTS footage. What more a fan can ask for before the film's release? I think i am quite happy with what i have gotten yet, can't say about Mr Insider.
    Fukunaga is directly responsible for the push from Feb to April.
    Even if that is the case, a 2 month delay is no biggie and April is a far better release date than February anyway. Although many of us really wanted to see a Boyle Bond film, we all should be grateful that a director as talented and princlipled as Fukunaga got the job after Boyle was fired, especially considering that we nearly got S.J. Clarkson (shudder).
    Given the facts it is clear that Mr Fukunaga’s resignation from the project is very much in order. Why argue this? If the project is completed as you say, why are so many of you opposed to the idea of Mr Fukunaga standing down?
    Given the facts it is clear that Mr Fukunaga’s resignation from the project is very much in order. Why argue this? If the project is completed as you say, why are so many of you opposed to the idea of Mr Fukunaga standing down?
    Demanding Fukunaga to stand down from NTTD is like demanding Obama to stand down from the US presidency. The job is finished!
    edited July 2020 Posts: 4,247
    Maybe Liverpool should stand down after winning the premier league. I think it's fair to say this argument is beginning to look ignominious....I really can't find an ounce of intellect in it.
    Jeez ... this still going on ...?
  • edited July 2020 Posts: 6,677
    Can we please just kick Panchito out again? He can name himself Joe Carioca or Donald Duck for all I care, but he'll always be a troll. And we can't keep on feeding those, can we?
    No, we're done. Both @The_Return and @MeetBond were banned for being trolls, basically, and / or serious suspicions they were former trolls who had sneaked back in. Let's just say we had "inside word" on that. We decided that MeetBond should stand down. Let's just say I yelled "FIRED!" when kicking him out...

Okay, I'll quit now. :)
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    It's done.
  • edited July 2020 Posts: 17,272
    Reading those posts gave me a headache. What do people like that want anyway? What's their goal, and what do they get from acting like this?
    Reading those posts gave me a headache. What do people like that want anyway? What's their goal, and what do they get from acting like this?

Yeah, I was dumbfounded to be honest. Etiquette seems to be expensive these days.
  • It's done.
    Thank you, some of those posts were quite confusing to read. Of course I was never happy with the delay but I didn't believe the conspiracy theories that MeetBond was coming out with.
    Meanwhile, no less than six pathetic attempts were made in the last half an hour to get back in, one of which was an account that read as "Benny_Is_A_loser". I feel left out. ;-) Anyway, shows what type of imbeciles we were dealing with, here. You, our members, deserve better. I guess they'll keep trying and we'll keep banning until one of us grows tired of it. :)
    GadgetMan wrote: »

Yeah, I was dumbfounded to be honest. Etiquette seems to be expensive these days.

Indeed…
  • peterpeter Toronto
    I thought The Return and MeetBond was the split personality of one unhinged fellow! Especially after reading their/his last few posts!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    peter wrote: »
    I thought The Return and MeetBond was the split personality of one unhinged fellow! Especially after reading their/his last few posts!

The Return was Panchito Pistoles. He seems to be annoyed that he's been banned again.
    MeetBond was also a banned member who has had more accounts than I care to recall.
    I don't know why they waste their time. They always slip up after a while and get banned again. I would just like to mention that its often the members that spot these trolls. @DaltonCraig007 was very helpful in helping solve one of our recently banned members.
    Benny wrote: »
    peter wrote: »

The Return was Panchito Pistoles. He seems to be annoyed that he's been banned again.
    MeetBond was also a banned member who has had more accounts than I care to recall.
    I don't know why they waste their time. They always slip up after a while and get banned again. I would just like to mention that its often the members that spot these trolls. @DaltonCraig007 was very helpful in helping solve one of our recently banned members.

See? "Inside word." :p
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Wow! ... crazy times. Thanks for putting an end to it. And thanks to @DaltonCraig007 for his sleuthing expertise!
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Good man @DaltonCraig007!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Good man @DaltonCraig007!

He didn t do it for you. He was about to bust another vein.